Part 1

Heavenly Disastrous

"Hyung! Make sure you don't pack too many stuffs! You can share my items later during this holiday's sleepover!" Woohyun squealed like a girl, reminding his bestfriend, Sunggyu.

It's their final day in Sunkist High before it's officially the term's break! Having a month's worth of rest, Sunggyu decided to spend it with Woohyun since his parents are having business meeting overseas. Smiling happily, he's amused at how his best friend can get so excited at this petty stuffs, even though he has slept over his house for countless number of times!

"Remember club members! Final evening lunch before we meet each other in a month's time later! 4PM at our usual secret hideout!" Hoya, the leader of our famous Aesthetic group, informed them once again about the meet up later before he's off to clean up the club's homeroom. 

Everyone of them indeed seemed so energetic and excited. They knew their club leader would always prepare something fun and adventurous before they part ways. Just the previous term, they've had Kibum dressed as a pretty cinderella while Jonghyun had to date 'her' for a week. It turned out quite well as our powerful Hoya had already seen the affection between both of them and decide to help them make the first move! Even though awkward at first, they're quite cute..

*riiiingggg*

"Oh hyung! Let 's go collect your vest! As usual, you're always the cutest one, dressing up so smartly!" Woohyun giggled. 

Woah, some times Sunggyu thought his best friend was too girly. Still, he just treasures the latter, without knowing why. He just feels as if he played a big role in looking out for Woohyun.

~

"Hyung! What do you think leader Hoya prepared for us this time? I really hope to try it if it's fun!" Woohyun blurted out.

Sunggyu just chuckled at him before ruffling the latter's hair. 

"Hey Hyunnie-ah, want to eat ice-cream on the way there? My throat feels hot!" Sunggyu asked, in wait of reply.

Woohyun thought for awhile before nodded his head happily.

Moments later, they've arrived at their 'secret hideout' 15 minutes earlier. They scanned around the empty cafe before another group of them entered the front door. It was Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sung Jong of course! They've always thought that those 3 looked so much like a happy family! Myungsoo and Sungyeol being the Umma and Appa, with their immatured child Jongie.. 

After about 10 minutes past their promised timing, Hoya finally appeared and lead us towards our usual secret place for dining. The cafè was his Appa's shop, and luckily enough, he is that close to him, being able to request for a smaller, secretive section for our club..



"Alright kids! As usual, I do have a surprise game hehe. Since we're old enough, I guess, we should be able to play this.. " Hoya announced right after he locked the door to prevent anyone from disturbing them.

"If it's strip poker, I'm not doing it!" Sungmin shouted before Hoya even said what game they're gonna play.

They all laughed at his cuteness before his best friend, Kyuhyun, hugged him to calm him down.

"Aigo, don't you worry bunny, it's not to that extreme! We're going to play.... Pepero game! As usual like how you've seen idols play!" Hoya said excitedly, almost bouncing up and down on his chair. 

Sunggyu froze, as his eyes slowly became visible to others, instead of his usual "no eyes" smile. He knew he wasn't that good at skinship. He has never tried it but he knew he couldn't. He feels he'll fail for sure.

"Gyu-yah why so shocked! You don't have to worry, as long as your name ain't picked. Okay, so I'm going to pick 2 from here and 2 from the other bag. After randomly putting the nametag on the table in a matching manner then we'll reveal the names, is that alright?" Hoya explained a bit further.

Most of them slowly released the breath they've been holding since the start. All of them started clasping their hands together, praying and hoping their names won't be picked.

As Hoya swirls and mixes around the nametags in both bags, all of their nervousness increased.

"Remember, even my name could be picked ok!" Hoya suddenly said, shocking half of them in the room.

"Then why is leader looking so excited?!" Dongwoo asked sarcastically before making the "woo" sound.

"Of course I am! Don't you know how much I love skinships?" Hoya answered before lips and blowing an air kiss to Dongwoo. 

The whole room heated up with laughters, lightening their burdened feelings. Their leader sure knows how to bring up the atmosphere!

"Okay! I'll open up this left side first before revealing their partners!" Hoya told us with full of expression.

He turned the top nametag.

"Kim Myung Soo!"

Everyone clapped in joy before chanting "Lee Sung Yeol" in unison.

"Second contestant, Kim..."

Sunggyu shut his eyes tight, hoping the leader won't blurt out his name.

"Kim Ryeowook, Kim Joong Woon, Kim Ki Bum, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kyoung Jae... Eh wait.. that's the guy from the saving pigeons club.." Sunggyu silently recites, not wanting to hear his name being called.

"...Sunggyu! Now clap everyone haha!" 

With that, Sunggyu just collasped internally. He knew he's going to make a fool out of himself.

"For their partners... Ahah! Lucky Soo-yah, you've got your Yeollie!" Hoya informed.

The room went crazy, knowing this would be fun.

"And Gyu, you'll be doing with... Oooh Nam Woo Hyun!" Hoya said after that.

"Nam. Woo. Hyun? As in my best friend? Really?" Sunggyu said to himself before silently scolding himself for thinking that it's not a bad thing 'kissing' his almost brother-like best friend, Woohyun. Still, he didn't chicken out. He just stood up and walked over the the area for the second pair to stand at.

"Hyung.. I'm sorry you have to do this.. I know you hate this kind of activities. It's okay, we can just bite a few and let MyungYeol win okay. I don't mind at al-" Woohyun blurted out a bunch of nonsense before Sunggyu cut him in.

"Promise me WooGyu will try their best too..." Sunggyu said as he lift out his right pinky, before regretting what he said.

Well, that's so not like him, and he apparantly had no idea why he just did that.

Woohyun locked his pinky with his hyung as the latter stared into his glistening eyes. Sunggyu just shrugged off the feeling, telling himself that his best friend must have been touched by his actions. He gave him a smile before calming himself down.

It's not like it's his first time being this close to Woohyun but why was his heart beating a little faster recently?

...

 

a/n : Kim Kyoung Jae is Eli from U-Kiss btw hahaha! ><