Final

Not now (one shot)

 

I stayed in the classroom as the others went out to have lunch already. I didn’t feel like taking lunch. I felt weak, as usual. 
 
I stayed on my seat and let out a soft sigh. I folded my arms in front of me as started to stare blankly again at nothing.
 
 
 
“You know I love you, right?” Tears fell down my face as I was trying to convince him.
 
“I know.” He whispered as he looked down, trying to avoid my stare.
 
“But why? Don’t you love me, anymore?” 
 
“OF COURSE I DO. YOU’RE THE ONLY GIRL I LOVE.”He raised his voice and looked at me straight in the eyes.
 
“It’s just tha---“
 
“THAT WHAT DONGWOO?!” I yelled at him this time.
 
“THAT I DON’T DESERVE YOU!”
 
Silence covered the two of us as we were trying to absorb and understand everything that’s happening.
 
“I love you that I’m ready to let go… Can’t you see? You’ll never be able to achieve your dreams if you’ll stay with me. I’m a loser okay? … I can’t take it anymore. Everytime, I’m with you, I’m so happy, but after that, when we part ways, I always end up depressed, thinking that I just took advantage of you.“
 
“Bu---“ I tried to speak but he continued.
 
“You always make me smile, and you also say, I do make you too, but in the end, we know that I am still this nobody. I can’t even take you to fancy restaurants or buy you what you want. I’m not even handsome nor do I have a great body like the others. I don’t get it why you like me, but that doesn’t matter anymore, this time, we just have to take a break.”
 
“Are you doing this just because our relationship is a secret? C’mon we can te—“
 
“No! It’s not like that! We don’t have to tell anybody. Please, look at yourself, I don't deserve you.”
 
“Dongwoo, please…”
 
 
 
I got back to my senses as I heard someone laughing out loud. I looked around and found nobody. Then I realized it came from outside the classroom. It was so loud and clear to me. It was the laughter that I missed, it was the laughter that made me smile whenever I was down, but now, I realized that the laughter was not for me anymore. I stood up from my chair and decided to get out of the classroom and take some fresh air. I opened the door and walked, the laughter didn’t stop and grew even louder. I felt his presence, I looked at the direction where the noise was coming from and …
 
I saw him.
 
He didn’t see me. 
 
So,I continued to walk away..
 
 
 
Dongwoo's POV
 
I purposedly stopped near her classroom and laughed out loud because I knew she always stayed inside her classroom. I didn’t know what else to do, I just miss her. My friend was talking about something serious, but I laughed. I laughed like a moron, then I heard the door open. It was her.  I looked away and pretended I never saw her, I felt her stare, that moment, I just wanted to pull her and kiss her all over,but I remembered that I was just a nobody. As I felt that she wasn’t looking anymore, I hurriedly put my eyes on her, but all I could see was her back.
 
 It broke my heart, but it’s okay, at least I had a glimpse of her today…
 
For now, let’s just be like this. I’ll try my best to get you back. One day, yes one day, I’ll be my best and I’ll be your everything. You just have to wait and understand. I still have to prove myself
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it! and I hope it didn't confuse you. 
 
And yeah, I also have other one shots and I'm planning to make more :) Thanks again!