THE MALL and an unexpected suprise

My Side of the Story ( Sequl of a sad beginning, a happy ending?)

gahhh!!! MIANHE PPLS!!!!!!! TRUELY!!!!!!! i've been so busy with projects and hw and STAR TESTTING!! dont even get me starrted with freaking star testin! i hates it so much T^T ......and not to mention hw! ugh....... teachers are horrible. OMG I HAVE SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK!!! LETS HOPE I CAN UPDATE 3-4 CHAPTERS NEXT WEEK xDDDDDDDD

 

wells anyways~ enjoy ( idc if its short.... :P) :


===========================================================================================

the nxt day came quickly as i had plans with Alison and visiting junhyung in the hospital.

"Oppa~ Im going to Ali-sshi's house! Not coming back until dinner time! " I yelled hoping he would have heard. "BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE! ANNYONG OPPA!"

I quickly walked to alison's place and rang the door bell.

"DOOJOOON? Is tht u?!" a voice screamed as the person opened the door.

"Annyaseheyo amelia-unnie. :) Is Ali-sshi here?" I asked wondering who doojoon is.

"Uhh....*blushing super red* yea, let me get her." she said a bit dissappointed. "Alison-ah! Ur friend is here!" she looked at me and asked "So, Rumi-ah, wht brings u here?"

"Me and Ali-sshi have plans together today." i said lifting my glasses up. "So,Unnie, who is thie 'Doojoon' u spoke of? he sounds pretty important to u." i teased.

"uhh...umm >///< uhhh......"

"Amelia-sshi, y dont u introduce me to ur friend here." a voice said from behind.

"Doojoon! ummmm...uhh... >///<" amelia started to turn red. he came over to amelia and kissed her cheek making her turn super red. strange....he looks so familiar....where have i seen him before?

"Annyaseheyo Im Yoon Doojoon, this girl's future husband and of course boyfriend." he held out his hand.

" Im Park Rumi." I shook his hand. I saw his face amused at his girlfriend's reaction.

"YAH! Yoon Amelia! Yoon Doojoon! Take ur  lovey-dovey thing in a room! Not in front of Rumi-sshi!" a voice from the stairs screamed. It was alison-sshi.

"Ali-sshi~" SAVED!!!! I LOVE U!!! xD

"Actually, we were just leaving. Right amelia? :3" doojoon said as he held amelia's hand.

"Y-Yea. Lets go." soon the couple left and was out of sight.

"Ali-sshi y does doojoon-sshi look so familiar?" I asked.

"Aish~ Rumi-ah, u need to be educated in these stuff. I'll tell u. Come in." alison said as she waved me to come in. I followed and went in. ali whisphered into my ear.  "If u tell anyone, ur busted arroso?"

"de~"

"okaies," she went up close to my ear and whisphered. " Hes Yoon Doojoon from Beast."

"Oh~ no wonder he looks so familiar!" i remembered now!  he was the one coming out of junhyung's hospital room with another person!

"Bwoh?"

"oh, forgot to tell u. :P Junhyung-oppa is in the hospital because of my oppa........"

"BWOH?!!! WHEN DID THT HAPPEN?"

"around 3 days ago. wae?"

"WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME?! RUMI-AH LETS GO VISIT JUNHYUNG-OPPA RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"b-but--"

"NO BUTTS!!! NOW!!! >:( "

"S-Shouldnt we go get a present for him?" i asked as she pulled my hand and dragged me outside.

 *sceeeeeeeeeeeecchhhhhhhhh*
*stop*
*turns*

"Rumi-ah, THTS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!" ali started jumping up and down at the thought. I giggled and smiled at my cute friend.

" Well then shall we go?"

"YESH~~~~!!!!!"

*at the mall*

"OMG OMG OMG ITS THE MALL <3" alison said as she jumped up and down childishly and excitedly. "Wht should we get junhyung? a shirt, watch, neckless, earrings?"

"I dont know,lets see wht we can get. ^ ^"  i said happily as we hooked arms and started to skip around the mall.

We skipped and skipped. We looked around the mall and bought we liked forgetting wht we were there in the first place.

"WAIT! ALI-sshi! WE FORGOT JUNHYUNG's PRESENT!!!!" i said panicing. looking at the time. Lucky it was only 2pm and we had time.

"oh yea......hey, lets go into tht store and see wht we can find."  alison said as she pointed to a unqiue store that gave chills down my spine. We entered and saw many unqiue things, when something caught my eye.
it was a pair of cross earrings. I reached for the box of earrings. ( http://ch.ioffer.com/i/se07-korean-male-style-silver-cross-earrings-hot-sell-143778745   srry i had a short time so i just chose these)

*grab*

"now little missy, may i help u?" I turned to see who grabbed my risk slowly and saw a scary looking clerk. Her hair pure white tied up messy with a cloth over her head.

"Umm uhh, mianhe adjimma, i was wondering if i could buy those pair of cross earrings."i pointed to the earrings.

"ahh~ may i ask who is it for?"

i nodded " im here to buy a present for my friend that is in the hospital right now." i said my voice shaking.

"Welll, I see" she softened and took the earrings to the counter. " Miss, u may buy it."

"uhh, kasimeda adjmma." i bowed. I paid for the earrings and went to grab the bag.

*grab* i looked at the clerk " yes adjimma?" i asked

" these pairs of earrings are very speical. These earrings may help ur friend make up his mind in the future....."

"umm... ill tell him tht. Thx u adjimma." i bowed and left.

-clerk's pov-

she left. "those earrings will help tht special man find his true love and tht will be u, missy. There will be many obsticales tht u and him may face but those challenges will strengthen ur love for each other. Take care of it well..."

-rumi pov-

"Ali-sshi! lets go!!" i waved to signal.

"Coming! wht u get for junhyung?" she asked as she came up to me.

"i got these." i took out the nice box and opened them.

"Nice nice. now lets go and visit junhyung! xD i havent seen him in ages. "

"yep ^ ^"

~ hospital~

"JunHYung-oppa!!! Its me ALISON~!!!" alison sang as we entered the room.

"huh? Alison-ah? why are u here? why is rumi here?!" amelia asked as she and doojoon turned around suprised.

 

 

WAE? WAE? wae is it so short! ;w; i dont know either guys! i will try to make it longer and more interesting since i got this story rubic down :)

 

anyways~ SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED AS USUAL!! :)

 

oh yea~ im also the co-author of my friends story~ her is pretty good~ so enjoy it as well and she'll be super happy if she gets more subscribers and views :) so plz help if u can ^ ^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27753/do-i-belong-with-you-beast-gikwang-hyunseung-korean-shinee-superjunior-yoseob

 

omg omg omg and also~ im also busy writing a ONE SHOT!! wht now?! lol. i'll be finished with it in hopefully 2-3 weeks :)

ps. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS xD