sleepover?

My Side of the Story ( Sequl of a sad beginning, a happy ending?)

Im still waiting for the hardware drive thing to come in so i can fix my stupid computer... = = and i need it for school too ;~; STUPID TOSHIBA!!!!! I WANT MY DAD'S MONEY BACK!!!!! >:( I cant live without the internet! ;w; oh and i just reread my last chapter and i was like kahi pov? ......... failed xD its rumi....... i guess i got confused...cuz kahi is the main character for my oneshot.....and i guess i got it mixed up :P  Lol right now im typing this story on aff. lets hope i dont press anything stupid to loose this :P

enjoy~

oh and if u havent seen this yet you should.. u have to love hyunseung's random dancing! xD  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSJKVi7Tx5s&feature=channel_video_title  (on rainy days) and this one too~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOANfAVzLg&NR=1 (fiction) both of them are so funny xD

Rumi POV

"this is going to be a long night." i said as i entered the house.

"Rumi-sshi? Is tht you?" i heard alison as she came down the stairs.

"ah~ Alison-sshi. Hello! sorry to disturb you right now. = = "

"yea~ why are you being so formal. We've been best friends since forever! Lets go in. Iris and Amelia already beat us going into our room -.- "

" umm ok."

*enters amelia's room*

" Im going to take a shower while you suffer cause i know how much you love to know what happened :P" i heard iris as i entered into the room with alison.

"WAE?!!!!!!!"

" Because i just love you so much ^ ^ " she said as she picked out clothes from amelia's closet and ran into the bathroom before it was to 'late'

" BUTTHEAD!"

"LOVE U TOO <3" she yelled in the bathroom.

"haha~ i love how iris-unnie just let you suffer." alison said as she looked for clothes for me to wear.

"blah blah blah. *looks at me* Hey~ Rumi-sshi do you want to tell me what happened?"amelia said as she came up to me.

"umm.......why wont we just wait for a little more while ^ ^ " i suggested.

"fine = = all three of you are sooooo mean!" amelia said as she jumped on her bed.

" Dont worry about her Rumi-sshi, shes just a werid person.  Here." alison handed me some clothes and lead me to the other bathroom.

~after both of them shower and blah blah do their things and stuff~

*all 4 girls are at  amelias room, laying down on sleepbags*

*everyone in the house is asleep except for them*

"so...iris-sshi, i've been dieing to know wht happened...for like the past hour?!"

"heh.....ask rumi-sshi, after all she is the main character of the truth. Right rumi-sshi?"

" heh... >//< why do i have to say it >///< its embrassing." i started to blush.

"Say it say it say it say it~" alison started chanting. Then amelia and iris joined in. "fine fine fine! Im....going...out...with....junhyung-oppa. happy >///<"

"oh.my.gosh! Congrats! thts great news!" amelia said as she patted me on the back. " Make sure you guys are happy. and dont break his heart unlike someone here."

"Wait what?" someone? junhyung-oppa went out with someone here. "who?" i asked curiously.

"Me...." i looked at the direction of the voice

"Iris-unnie?!"

"mmhmmmm~" alison joined

wait why did they break up? why?

" Rumi-sshi, you're probably wondering why. Its because i fell for hyunseung-oppa, and i didnt know until i was going out with junhyung-oppa. -sigh- Besides i knew he wouldnt be truely happy with me....now since its you i think hes gonna be even more happy than truely happy. Dont u guys agree?"

" Now tht u think about it yeah. 100%" alison said.

" Yeppers." amelia raised her hand. 

"see~"

"mmmhmmm....but one problem..." i bit my lip " My brother. remember?"

"Pshh him! he should be happy for you! I mean you finally got the guy tht loves you for who you are and isnt afraid of your brother....even though he beated him up a..few..months ago. :P " alison said as she encouraged me.

"yea~ your right. xDSo now lets turn the tables onto you." i gave amelia and iris the eyes and looked at alison. " Who do you like? hmmm~. you know that iris-unnie is going out with hyunseung-oppa; amelia-unnie is going out with doojoon oppa. Theres only 3 more guys left in Beast. xDDD Kikwang, Yoseob, or dongwoon?"

" Yea... who do you like alison, Kikwang with the awesome body, Yoseob with his cute face and awesome vocals, or our cutest mankae ever Dongwoon?" Iris said as she took out pictures of them out from her bag.

"Iris you creep... why do you have pics of them in your bag?"

"Because even if im with hyunseung, cant i be a hardcore b2uty? = = And its not creepy. I just got them yesterday....and forgot to take it out... :P"

"right right......."amelia said as she looked through the pics iris bought.

"ITS TRUE!!! >:O U CAN GO AND CHECK THE STORE THTS LIKE ACROSS THE STREET!"

" fine fine.geez..." amelia said as she looked at the pics. " SERIOUSLY?! THIS PICTURE?!"

"Psh~ YEA!"

"WHT IS IT?"  alison asked as she wanted to know.

"Its a picture of hyunseung from the 2nd concert...u know the picture where everyone shows off their abs...yes... (referring to my profile pic tht i love so much tht i havent changed it for a few months now)

"......."

"I am not! = = Its fangirling."

"ur his girlfriend...'

"Tht doesnt mean i cant fangirl..."

"fine. Ill just txt hyunseung-oppa about this."

"go ahead see if i care, :P "

"AND SENT."

"GO DIE!" iris said as she tackled amelia with a pillow.

"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!" the door slamed open.

"umm....good morning....Umma......ha..ha..."

"Ohh~ Omoni! DOnt worry we are going to sleep now..."

"U guys better. Now sleep!"

"Yes Omoni."

*closes the door.......*

"Geez ur mom is scary......"

"I agree." i said as i nodded my head.

"Anywho~ Alison-sshi. There are 3 pictures of 3 handsome guys. tell us who do u like?" Amelia said.

"Im not saying...." 

"SAY IT NOW~"

~and to be continued~

hey guys its been forever since i updated so yea.... if u havent read my update at the top! ^ ^

AND SUBSCRIBE AND  COMMENT! lol im at the library....with 5 mins remaining before this computer kills me.... yep..... ^ ^ byes byes