The Two New Rides

Transformers: The Rise of Cybertron [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“The AllSpark is a cube-shaped artifact that is capable of granting independent life to normal electronic and mechanical objects. It is also a source of life for all the Transformers. Our society flourished with the help of AllSpark until Megatron decided to betray the Transformers and formed his own troupe, the Decepticons. A war was erupted over the AllSpark. During the war between the Autobots and the evil Decepticons, AllSpark was lost and ended up on an unknown planet call, the Earth…”

Present day, Jeju Island, Earth

A cube-liked object was glowing under the fallen leaves…

 

February 2006, Brisbane (Australia)

“Yo! Ali! Come out!” Jackson shouted from the porch.

“Yeah! Check out the new ride that we got for you!” Cooper cooed.

“And I was the one who picked the colour!” Jackson added.

Aaliyah ran out of her room and charged right down to the porch to check out her newly-bought car. “Is it the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse? Or the 1994 Acura Integra? The 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R? Maybe the 1997 Mazda RX-7?”

“It's nothing like all of your cars!” Aaliyah shot both her brothers a cold stare the moment she saw her car.

“Duh!” Both knocked her on the head.

“We are not letting you drive such cars.” Cooper said with a stern look plastered on his face.

“What the hell! You could at least get me a simple 1995 Honda Civic! Duh!” I folded my arms before my chest and pouted. “Why this old model sports car? Why? A red 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera! Do you know how old is this car?”

“Hey hey! Young lady! This car is still good for racing okay?” Jackson placed his hands on his hip, tapping his feet.

“Yeah! Anyway we won’t let you race anytime soon too!” Cooper added.

“Cooper is right! Be happy that we got you a car, little sis!” Jackson smirked.

“Yeah yeah! Whatever! But one thing I want to say is that this car looks pretty cool.” Aaliyah said as she brushed her hand against the car body.

Upon the first touch, she felt an electric connection with the car. It was the same energy feel when she first got her bike. She could feel a connection with this new car too.

“Your name shall be Shock!” Aailyah named her new ride.

“Shock?” Both her brothers said.

“Yup! My yellow Suzuki 2004 GS500F is called Electric and so the car is called Shock! And that means I have Electric Shock vehicles!” Aaliyah squealed

Please log in to read the full chapter