Day 92

Forever In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 92

Jiyong woke up when he heard his ringtone playing faintly from the living room. He knew it was his phone ringing. He cursed for forgetting to bring his phone to the room and now he had to get up to retrieve it. With a heavy sigh and half closed eye, the latter got up from his comfortable bed, slamming his body down to the sofa when he got there.

               “Mmh?” he could only let out an incoherent sound when he answered the call. He didn’t even looked at the caller ID.

               “Ji?”

               “Mh? Boss?” Jiyong said with a voice heavy from sleep. He’s recognize the deep voice from the other line anywhere. “What are you doing, calling me at.. 7 in the morning?”

               Seunghyun’s laughter left a warm feeling inside Jiyong’s stomach, unconciously he smiled a little. “It’s already 7 o’clock, Jiyong-ah. Come on, we’re in Paris, you’re gonna waste your time sleeping while the city’s calling us to explore it?”

               “Explore it my ,” Jiyong snorted. All Jiyong wanted was to spend the whole day off at this suite their company booked for Seunghyun. He was supposed to share his room with Kibum, of course, but Seunghyun insisted that they should sleep together now that the company knew they’re a couple. “Hyuuuuung, you worked my off last night, let me rest for a while at least!”

              “I worked.. your.. .. off?” Jiyong growled at how Seunghyun emphasized the word ‘’.

               “Hyung do you know what else are famous in Paris besides it’s romance?”

               “What?”

               “Murderer.”

               Seunghyun laugh rumbled through the phone line. It was always fun to tease Jiyong when he just woke up, he always said stupid things as a remark. “You know you could get a whole of Parisian get you and burn you down if they heard you.”

               “I was joking, Hyung.”

               “It was not a nice thing to joke about, Ji.”

               “Hyung—“

               “You know you can’t just insult a country like that whe—“

               “ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I’LL BE DOWN IN AN HOUR!!!!”

               Jiyong could picture his boss’s smirk on the other side while saying, “That’s my boy.” And the latter could only sigh at this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               “, it’s freezing, Hyung!”

               Jiyong was 5 steps behind Seunghyun, clutching his coat tighter to his body while Seunghyun was leisurely looking around at the stores they passed, while eating a tray (yes, it was so big Jiyong was sure it must be put on a tray) of Haagen Daaz. It’s -30 degree and what kind of human being ate ice cream in that cold of a weather??? The older didn’t even stop hearing the younger’s whine, he kept walking while humming some France song, Jiyong’s sure it was Champ Elysees.

               “Oh Ji, you have to see this, don’t you think it looks so nice?”

               When Jiyong finally got to his Hyung’s side, the younger doesn’t even spared a glance at what Seunghyun was pointing at. Sure, he looks cute with his ice cream spoon dangling from his mouth and eyes as big as doe seeing something he wanted from the store, but Jiyong couldn’t care less. It was Seunghyun who forced him to go out early in the morning, and it was only Seunghyun who enjoyed it. Jiyong was too busy warming himself inside his coat, and regret that he agreed to go out to have a walk with his hyung. Yes, it’s Paris. But even the most romantic place on earth freeze on winter.

               Jiyong stomped his foot to the curb and kicked a block of snow in front of him. he huffed in annoyance, until Seunghyun realized the younger wasn’t paying any attention to him. The older turned to look at his partner and frowned when he saw Jiyong pouting.

               “Ji?”

               Jiyong didn’t answer. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see Seunghyun’s adorable face that could melt his anger right away. He wanted Seunghyun to know that he’s angry with him, that he hated being ignored and he hated the cold and he hated that Seunghyun wasn’t paying any attention to him.

               “Jiyongie?” Seunghyun tried again. He threw the ‘tray’ of ice cream he was holding with a heavy heart, even thought it was practically done, and moved to stand behind his lover. “Ji, you okay?”

               “Shut up Seunghyun, I don’t want to hear your voice right now.”

               Seunghyun did shut his mouth. But it didn’t made him stop from nudging Jiyong’s waist with his finger. The younger yelped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter