Fifth Wish

Timeless Paradise

Once again, Roo found herself in a taxi on her way to a mysterious place. She avoided Yesung's gaze the entire ride there. Roo's brand new guitar was between them. Violet had stayed in the hotel, even if she didn't want to, since Roo had ordered her to. Roo didn't know when this Onew person was going to come but he could arrive any day. That's why she had to stay. 

But maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Even the taxi chauffer was eyeing Yesung and Roo curiously since they weren't talking. They didn't even dare to glance at each other. Roo had made it pretty clear that she wanted a good distance between them. Suddenly, the taxi stopped and Yesung and Roo walked out after paying the taxi. It was a small academy that read "Lee's Music Academy" in a poster.

They entered the building, Roo curious as to what she would find inside. A young girl was sitting in a counter. 

"Oh, you must be Lu Rouxin" the lady smiled.

"...What?" Roo questioned.

"Here for your one-day-training guitar camp?" the lady asked.

"...Excuse me?"

"Yeah. Your friend Violet signed you up. She signed herself up and you.. Who is this young man with you?"

"I-I'm Yesung. I'll be taking Violet's place" Yesung replied.

"Alright, then. Please follow me" the lady took a clipboard and started walking. Roo and Yesung followed the woman into a room filled with guitars. Guitars of differents shapes, sizes, and colors were hanging from the walls. An elderly man was sitting in the front of the room.  

"Appa. The costumers are here" the lady said

"Appa?" Yesung and Roo looked at each other.

The elderly man turned around with a guitar in hand. "Oh, welcome. Please take a seat and we can get started" 

Yesung and Roo awkwardly took two chairs and pulled them closer to the old man. They sat in front of him with curious looks.

"Erm.. What is this, exactly?" Roo asked

"It's a class. A guitar class. It's an intensive guitar class, to be more specific. Of only one day" he smiled warmly. "Shall we begin?"

"A-Alright" Roo nodded. When the man turned around to look for some sheets, Roo leaned in closer to Yesung. "Erm.. Could you tell me what my fifth wish was?" 

Yesung took out the list from this backpack and handed it to her. Roo started going through it.

 

First Wish- Go to Japan 

Second Wish- Guitar 

Third Wish- Tallness (High Heels) 

Fourth Wish- More Time By Herself (..Spa) 

Fifth Wish- Be Good In Guitar

Roo dropped the list in surprise. "Is Violet crazy? I can't be good in guitar in one day! I haven't practiced in like.. 10 years!" 

"It's only been 5, Roo. Calm down" Yesung said soothingly.

"Well, if you haven't practiced in 5 years, it's best we start now" the man said turning around and giving both of them two sheets and handing Yesung a guitar.

Roo and Yesung looked at each other nervously.


At around 8 pm, the classes ended. Yesung discovered that he was absolutely terrible at playing guitar. And Roo found out that it didn't matter if she stopped playing the guitar a few years ago. She was just as good.

So they were walking back to the hotel since they decided it'd be nice if they walked around the park for a while, that was actually near the studio and on their way to the hotel. The autumn was definitely doing its wonders. The red, yellow and orange could be seen in every leaf of the park. 

Yesung and Roo walked in a comfortable silence. Yesung had his hands in his pockets and Roo was looking around while twirling a strand of her hair.

"I was pretty comfortable last night, to be honest" Roo laughed, breaking the silence.

Yesung turned to look at her. "Oh?"

"Yeah.. We should definitely do it again some time" Roo smiled.

"Do you even know how bad that sounded?" Yesung asked

"Oh shut up" Roo hit him playfully and Yesung chuckled softly. "This is exactly why I left this morning. I swore you were gonna make stupid comments like these"

Yesung messed her hair. She was seriously tiny compared to him. "I'm sorry, then, midget"

"I'm not a midget!" Roo crossed her arms and pouted.

"Okay.. I'm sorry adorable midget" Yesung whispered in her ear.

"Y-Yah!" Roo yelled as she turned red.

"Ha! I knew I could make you blush" Yesung smiled in victory.

"That's not fair! It's the wind" Roo complained. 

"It's not the wind. It's my charms" Yesung winked at her.

"Charms my . I could get a blush out of you any day" Roo smirked.

"Yeah.. right. I'm made of pure steel" 

Roo took both of his hands and made him stop walking. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. She smiled proudly as she saw his face turn completely red. 

"Wanna blame it on the wind? It helps" Roo giggled.

"Nah.. I'll blame it on your beauty" Yesung shrugged and continued walking. Roo just stood there, speechless. "I surprised you didn't I? And, if I'm not mistaken.. That's two blushes, right there" 

Roo stomped her foot in frustration. "This is NOT over Kim Yesung!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.


Roo entered the lobby area laughing. Yesung was close behind her. Roo had stopped being mad at Yesung since he stopped teasing him after a while. 

"You seriously did?" Roo asked, amused.

"I seriously did. And then I--" Yesung started

"Roo. Who is this?" Violet asked running up to them. 

Roo raised her eyebrow at Violet and looked who was trailing behind her. It was that Onew kid! Roo's eyes widened and she took a few steps back.

"Oh, Vio.. You see.. This.." 

"I know exactly who this" Violet narrowed her eyes at her. "I'm just wondering what he's doing here? This is your trip, not mine" she pouted.

"Violet, stop! Go have fun" Roo protested.

Violet sighed and looked back at Onew with a small smile. "Come here, towel boy. We're going dancing!"

Onew's eyes widened. "D-Dancing? B-But I..WHOAH!" he exclaimed as Violet dragged him out of the lobby.

Yesung and Roo looked at each other and laughed.

"How does dinner buffet sound?" Yesung asked

"Hm.. Mr. Kim, are you asking me out on a date?" Roo asked

"If going out to a hotel's boufet with a bunch of other tourists sound anywhere near romantic to you, then yeah! It's definitely a date" Yesung shrugged.

Roo laughed at this. "Fine. But I think we should shower first." 

"Alright. But hurry. They will probably close it soon." Yesung warned.

"Neh. Let's go" Roo took his hand and started running towards the elevator. Yesung looked down at their hands and smiled softly. It was going to be a great night.

 

Author's Note

Yes I'm back.

No you don't have to throw eggs at me. 

Please do not throw eggs at me.

Saranghae my lovely readers~ (Even if you hate me)