Japan~!

Timeless Paradise

As soon as they reached Tokyo, they were greeted with a limousine, which Yesung had paid for, and were droven to the hotel. Even if Yesung was the one who paid most of the trip, Roo wasn't convinced of him just yet. She sat crossed armed all the way to the hotel. 

'Day 135: 2 pm. The subject seems to be mad at the world' 

Roo hissed at her donsaeng.

'And has some serious anger managements. The experiment has not yet talked to her'

She added the last part in a whisper. She inserted her tape recorder and inserted it in her backpack. She noticed they had made a stop in the hotel. She quickly got out. 

Yesung motioned Roo to the door, "After you" 

"I know my way to the door, baka" Roo scowled

Yesung rolled his eyes as Roo walked out of the limousine. 

After checking in, they all went to their room. The room was huge, and had a door that seperated them from Yesung's room and Roo's and Violet's room.

(basically what Yesung's/ Roo's and Violet's room looked like) 

Roo instantly threw herself in the bed and started switching through the channels. Violet dropped her bags and ran to the window while she squealed. She opened the windows and Roo hissed. 

"Close the damn curtains~! It is time for me to sleep, woman~!" Roo yelled

"But Unnie~! The day has just began~! We have time to accomplish at least three of the things of your birthday list" Violet pouted

"...What... birthday.. list?" Roo asked. The room seemed to turn black with her aura. Her eyes went black and her bangs covered her eyes.

"Uh.. hehe.. your birthday list, of course" Violet said and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"VIOLET ALL I WANTED WAS TO STAY HOME" Roo started yelling

"Here we go" Violet said and rubbed her temples. Yesung opened the door that connected their rooms and then awkwardly closed it when he noticed the fighting Roo.

"AND I DIDN'T WANT YOU SPENDING A SINGLE PENNY ON ME. A TRIP TO JAPAN IS ALREADY TOO MUCH AND NOW YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE LIST OF STUFF TO DO" 

"But I--"

"YOU ARE ONE DISOBEDIENT DONSAENG~!"

"Roo-Unnie.." 

"I AM NOT LETTING YOU--"

"ROO, SHUT UP" Violet spat "If I want to spend money on you then I will. It's your birthday, you're amazing, you're precious and special to me, so let me be, woman~!" she took a pillow and threw it at Roo. "Now, get changed because the day is still young. As I said, we could still manage to accomplish three things in that list" 

Roo grumpily fixed her hair, took some random outfit out of her bag and then walked inside the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and minutes later, Violet smiled proudly as she heard the water running.

'Day 135: 3 pm. The subject has finally cooperated"


 

Author's Note

Roo, I know you wanted to go to Korea and "debut with me" but that's the only wish I could not accomplish in this fic (but I promise to make it happen in real life) The others, though, will be extraordinary and I hope you enjoy them~! I am still way early but there are still eight more chapters missing :3 So, even though your birthday is in exactly 7 days, I will update a chapter each day. Starting today :D until your birthay~!

-Violet~!