Nah~

What is LOVE || Interactive Game ||

 

“Nah~ I’ll just walk around and get some fresh air thanks” you smiled at him while slinging your bag on your back.

“Well you’re going to miss some nice food” he shrugged his shoulders making a ‘your choice’ face “You silly girl” he waved his finger from side to side in front of your face and then left the room.

“__ please sit down” Your teacher called from behind his laptop. “You too” the teacher pointed to another student that was about to leave.

You let out a sigh and pulled out the blue seat from under the table and took a seat once again. I wonder what he is behind for… you thought as you looked at the other student that had just sat down to the table on your left. He had dark black hair and looked like a panda.

“Ok you two” the teacher pointed his finger in turn at you and the other student. “5 Minute detention” he then said with his expressionless face “I have to leave the room for a second but I’ll be back soon so don’t go thinking you can sneak out” the teacher pointed at both of you again and left the room.

You let out a sigh and pulled out your pen, drawing on the tables. ’Stupid Teacher’ you wrote and showed a little smirk. The other Student observed you doing this.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you” he chuckled causing you to look up at him.

“What are you doing behind?” you asked placing the slim blue pen back into your pocket.

“Coughing” he let out a cute sigh. From this you could tell he was good at doing aegyo.

“Really? ...Coughing?” you asked in disbelief and he slowly nodded.

“So what’s your name?” he asked you while he moved to the seat at the table that was closer to you.

“___” you smiled at him “What’s yours?” you questioned as he got comfortable in his new seat.

“I’m Tao” he held out one of his hand and you shook it.

You looked up at the clock on the wall above the white board to check the time 2 minutes to go… you let out a sigh and laid your head on the surface of the table.

“Tired?” he asked also laying his head on the table so that he was looking at you. You nodded and a smile appeared across his face. You sat there staring at each other waiting for the teacher to enter the room so that you could leave. It was silent but not awkward.

“I’m back” the teacher slammed the door open causing you both to jump and sit up straight in your seats. The teacher entered the room with a box full of books in his hands and dropped them on a nearby table with a loud bang.

“You can go now” he said pointing to the door. You and Tao both stood up and left the dark room. You began to walk up the corridor when Tao stopped you.

“__” he called catching up with you. “Ummm… uhh…” he scratched the back of his head shyly. “Wanna hang out??...” he looked at you with begging eyes.

"Yeah Sure!"

"Thank's but i got something i need to do, Sorry"