Lovely Day

I Will Forget You

"How can we make memories?" Byunghun looked at me with a handsomely dashing smile "I dont know. What do you like to do?" He closed his eyes and make a humming sound like he was thinking "I like to go to the amusement park, how about you?" I smiled and nodded "Nado!" He chuckled softly and took my hand in his "Lets go there then!" I nodded and we walked hand in hand.

"What do you want to ride first when we get there?" He asked cheerfully and I answered "Roller coaster!" He nodded his head cutely and it made me laugh "Wae?" He stopped his track and looked at me "Aniya..." He shrugged it off and continued to walk to the amusement park.

After a while walking we finally reached the amusement park. I felt devastated because all the ride were full on que. "I guess we dont have a chance." I looked to the ground and pouted "I'm sure we can ride something soon. Look! The ferris wheel has the least que." I raised my eyebrows and looked to the que of the ferris wheel.

It was probably the only thing we can ride but that's okay because one ride takes about 30 minutes. "Lets ride the ferris wheel." I grabbed Byunghun's arm and dragged him to the ferris wheel. Byunghun only smiled sweetly seeing her behaviour. "One ride for two?" I nodded when the security guard asked and then he lead us to an empty seat.

I excitedly look at the view but I didnt realize that Byunghun was staring at me. I turn my head to see the other side then I saw Byunghun staring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He shakes his head and look somewhere else.

"I like you Eun Mi..." He didnt look at me and I heard him sigh "But... You dont know me." He smiles and shook his head "I know you well enough, I was always there. It was you who didnt notice me." Byunghun finally looked at me with hurt in his eyes "I'm sorry" He looked down and chuckled "Its not your fault that damn L is so hot." I didnt know what to do than just stare at him.

He was there all the time but I never noticed him. I wasnt the only one hurt, he was hurt too by me. "Ah gwenchanah. Hey its past half already." I looked outside and saw we were already coming down. After the ride was over we went to the ice cream booth. On our way, we saw Myungsoo and his girlfriend.

"Eun Mi! Lets go this way." I nodded weakly and followed Byunghun. It was almost noon so Byunghun walked me back to my house. "Thanks for today." He smiled and replied "Anytime.." I looked down as my cheeks were turning crimson red. I look up to Byunghun and slowly lean in and kissed his cheek softly. 

"Eun Mi?" I turned to where the voice was from and saw Myungsoo alon with his hands in his pocket. "If you're with this bastard then you are a ." I didnt reply and just stare at Myungsoo sadly. It was fast and shocking. Myungsoo was laying on the ground with his nose bleeding.

(A/N: Annyeong! Sorry that I didnt updated a long time :( But I updated now :) I hope you still like this story ^_^)