Trying To Forget

I Will Forget You

Go Eun Mi's P.O.V

My name is Go Eun Mi and I'm in my last year of high school which means that I am 18 years old. My life is simple. My life is loving Kim Myungsoo. I love him so much that it hurts. I love him but he doesnt know but if he does I'm sure he wont love me back because he already has someone in his heart and there is nothing I can do to chance that. I'm only someone who can support him from the sidelines whenever he is in need of a friend.

I have been friends with him since we were 6 years old. Back then he didnt care how I look or what I wear he only see me as me but now everything changed. Middle school happened and he met attractive girls and soon his mind drift off somewhere else and he didnt even make time for me the one who was always there for him.

Everyday my heart suffer seeing him with his girlfriend kissing and doing other intimate things. He rarely speak to me now so that adds to the hurt bonus.

I just wish that he could see me for me. Now I'm on my way to school. I always come to school early just to see him because usually he would always be occupied with his girlfriend or with Infinite, his friends.

Once I arrived at the school gate I had a wide grin on my face but soon it changed into a frown. My heart was breaking by just seeing him laughing and smiling at his girlfriend. Why cant he laugh or smile like that when he is with me? Why?

My tears unconciously flow out from my eyes then I saw him lean in to kiss his girlfriend. I couldnt take it anymore so I ran until I was already furthur away from the school premises.  I cant keep doing this. My heart isnt strong enough to get broken all the time.

I have to stop doing this and move on. If I can fall inlove with him I can also forget him. It's decided I will talk to him later and officially move out from his life entirely... I know he wont mind. I mean why would he? He doent need me to be a disturbance in his perfect life...

I pour all my tears out and after 30 minutes I eventually ran out of tears. It's time to go back to school. I started walking back to school and once I arrived I saw Myungsoo standing alone outside the school building. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He just stood still because he was shocked with my action.

"Goodbye forever..." I turned to walk away but a hand on my wrist was stopping me from moving "What do you mean by that, Go Eun Mi?" my sight was slightly blurred as I felt the cold liquid flow down my cheek "Its time for me to give up... I keep waiting but I know it will never happen, so its better if I leave now than getting hurt later." I pulled my hand away from his grip and ran away not bothering to see where I was running to.

I took a last glance before I leave forever but I regret doing so. I made the right decision to leave because he wouldnt care if I was with him or not, right now he didnt even bother to go after me but instead he just cared about her. I started running again but I couldnt see well because my tears were overflowing from my eyes. I felt my head bumped into someone's chest.

"Are you okay?" it was a man's voice. His left hand reached out to my face and he used his right hands to wipe away my tears. I could finally see his face clearly. He looked gorgeous. "Hye, I'm L.Joe... You are?" he gave me his tender smile. I smiled at him but then my smile turned into a frown. I suddenly remembered about him. Kim Myungsoo. I have to get away from him as far as possible. I have to forget him. I'll do what ever it takes to forget him. But... Is it possible? That is one question that is stuck on my mind.

"Um... Are you okay? Why dont we skip school today... Lets take a walk, It could take your mind off of things..." I look up at him and smiled. "My name is Go Eun Mi. It's nice to meet you L.Joe... So, the walk? Still up for it?" He smiled and nodded. We strolled away from the school and went to wherever the route takes us.

"Eun Mi-ssi, why were you crying just now?" I look at him blankly and then looked back to the ground "You can just call me Eun Mi and about before it was nothing... You dont have to worry about it..." He suddenly stopped and gabbed my arm making me stop too and look at him questioningly.

"What's wrong?" he didnt answer but instead his hand reach out to carress my cheeks. I didnt know why but suddenly my heart did a flip. I was staring deeply into his eyes. Looking at them made me feel like I was somewhere else. It's like being with him I can forget.

He slowly leans in and coming closer but before anything could happen someone pushed L.Joe aside. "What were you doing?!" I look up to see the person that I wanted to forget. He went after me... Why did he has to go after me? Why cant he just let me forget?

A/N: I'm not updating unless more that 5 people comment.