Erasing Old Memories and Creating New Memories

I Will Forget You

Go Eun Mi's P.O.V

He slowly leans in and coming closer but before anything could happen someone pushed L.Joe aside. "What were you doing?!" I look up to see the person that I wanted to forget. He went after me... Why did he has to go after me? Why cant he just let me forget?

"I was going to make her feel better... Do you know her L?" Did he just say L? If he knows Myungsoo's nickname then they must know each other. "For what would you want to make her feel better for? She's feeling fine! Right Eun Mi?" I didnt look at him and just face to the ground. 

"See? She's not feeling okay... She's sad." L.Joe grabbed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around them, hugging me. I was shocked with what he did and just stood still with eyes wide as a saucer. L.Joe let go of me and glared at Myungsoo. "If you dont mind we will be leaving now..." L.Joe took my hands in his and lead me away but L grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"You have class!" L.Joe pushed his hand away and replied "Someone who is feeling unwell shouldnt go to school. Let's go!" L.Joe ran and pulled me with him. I looked back to where Myungsoo was standing and saw that he was already  walking away.

He didnt go after me. I looked at L.Joe and smiled, he might be the key for me to release from the cage. We stopped running when we reached the parking lot. I was already panting and sweating from all the running. "Where are we going L.Joe?" He looked at me and smiled. "From now on you can call me Byunghun." Is that his real name? "Byunghun..." He look up at me and said "It sounds right when you say my name... Come on! Let's go go go!" He grabbed my hands and we started running again. 

We stopped at an ice cream shop that I usually visit with my mom when I was younger. "What flavour do you like?" I clapped my hands once and said "Chocolate!" he chuckled "Usually girls like strawberry but you like chocolate... You are so different." I was confused when he said that. How was I different? "Dont frown! You're different in a good way..." I didnt realized I was frowning until he said that.

Different in a good way? How? "Excuse me... One chocolate and one oreo ice cream please..." Byunghun smiled at the sales girl and she blushed like crazy. I observe carefully his features and I didnt realized that he was breath takingly handsome. 

I snapped out from my daydream when he said my name. "Eun Mi -ssi here is your ice cream." I took the ice cream from his hand and took a seat at a table near the window. "You dont have too be so formal with me... Just call me Eun Mi." He smiled and nodded. "So... Is oreo your favourite?" he looked cute eating the ice cream... The ice cream was smeared around his lips. "Uhuh" was his only response. 

I started eating my ice cream but I cant stop my self from stealing glances of him. He looked so cute. He finished his ice cream but he ate so messily. I chuckled and took a tissue from my bag and wiped the ice cream from his face. He just sit there frozen and soon his face was feeling hot and very red. 

Is he blushing? Omo, so cute! 

"Ehem! So, Eun Mi... What do you want to do now?" I thought about it fora moment and replied "Let's make memories together!" New memories to forget the old ones... I hope this will work.

A/N: Sorry that I havent been updating... I had an exam! Forgive me!