Chapter 6

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

Hellooooooooooo~~ :DD

In this chapter everyone speaks Korean so I'm not gonna bother with the colour-coding xD

Enjoy the 6th chapter xDD

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up to the bright sunlight that came in through the window. Groggily, I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes with my knuckle while getting used to the sunlight. I realised a little while after that this isn't my room.

 

I soon remembered that I had fallen asleep while trying to get Kevin to sleep. The chair I sat on went back underneath the desk as I tried to figure out out I even got into bed. Blushing at the thought of sleeping on top of Kevin, I got out of bed and waddled to the kitchen where Kevin and unnie sat, chatting. Kevin sounded more lively than yesterday and I was glad.

 

"Oh my gosh pancakes!" was my first reaction. "Oh, sorry. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~" I waved happily at both of them as Kevin pulled my chair out for me and returned my greetings. I gave him my thanks and sat down next to him.

 

"Mornin'. Well look who's hyper right now?" unnie chuckled at my hyperness. (is that even a word? xD)

 

"I'm just hungry, plus you make the best pancakes in the world! Who wouldn't like it?"

 

"Aigoo, there you go again.Kevin-ssi was saying that as well, I'm not even that good!"

 

"But we're telling the truth!" Kevin and I shouted at the same time. We looked at each other before turning away, blushing at the coincidence and looking down at the pancakes in our plates. Unnie could only chuckle.

 

"That's right! We need to go somewhere today.'" I looked at her, confusion written on my face. Unnie brought her hand up to her chin, it while thinking. "We need to hand in the applications today or we might lose our spots. And then we can go shopping after! Kevin-ssi, you should come with us! A day of rest woudn't hurt would it?" Unnie became excited about it and started to jump around in circles.

 

"That doesn't sound too bad for me. I'd love to come, but you guys won't mind me walking around with you guys?" Kevin wasn't sure if he was making the right decision.

 

"Aren't you guys making a comeback soon? In September right? It's August right now... Hmm." I remember reading something like that while surfing the net as I stared into space.

 

"Well I didn't know a certain someone was a fan." Kevin chuckled and I blushed.

 

"I only read it on the net just a few days ago! I was bored okay?" I pouted and folded my arms together.

 

"Actually, Kevin-ssi, you're right, she is a fan, more like a KissMe. She has soooooooooooooooo many posters in her room. Wanna see them?" She winked at Kevin and he laughed.

 

"Why not? I'd like to see them. I wonder which ones she's got haha." I could only bang my head shamefully on the table as unnie led Kevin into my room. It's not really messy, hopefully.

 

"Ommo! She has posters of when I was in Xing!?" Yeah, I kind of started liking him when he was in Xing. When he left, I followed him into U-KISS and I still love them as much as I was 10 years old. That was the last present I got from my parents too, with their debut album. They knew I love Xing, or more like Kevin.

 

"She has WAY too many." I giggled as he commented on how many posters I had of them.

 

"She actually bothers to save money to buy these posters and she has almost all of the U-KISS albums." I blushed upon hearing that, my head still on the table while I munched on the pancakes that I had previously cut into pieces.

 

I heard foot steps coming towards me as I looked up. It was Kevin and unnie coming back from my room.

 

"Where are your albums? Can I borrow them?"

 

"Wait what? Why would you need those?" I raised an eyebrow and frowned at him.

 

"Well, I might get my members and myself to sign it." Kevin smirked at me and I blushed.

 

"Well... If you wanna..." I looked away as I heard him chuckle.

 

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal them. They are technically made by us so we would always keep one. I can give you 'Stop Girl' before it comes out. Oops, shouldn't have said that." Kevin covered his mouth as he shoudn't have said that name of his new album coming. I giggled at his mistake.

 

"Haha, don't worry, I promise I won't tell anyone about it. And uh, thanks?" I whispered the last bit as I sat up properly. I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. He blushed as well and looked down.

 

"Well, let's get ready? Oh and Kevin, do you have sunglasses? People would recognise you like this." Unnie pointed it out just incase anything happened.

 

"Yeah, aha, I always bring them." He pulled them out of his pockets, smiling. I gigged at his cuteness.

 

"Well let's get changed?" We all nodded and walked back to our seperate rooms.

 

I changed into very simple clothing. A white T-shirt and dark skinny jeans with my dark green checkered converses. I tied my hair in a messy bun. I never got bed hair so I never bothered to brush it. It didn't take me long to get changed, so I became the first to enter the bathroom, with unnie following behind. She wore her favourite dress, white with light pink flowers and light pink flats.

 

"You know about Kevin... He told me that his parents' passed away in a car crash and his noona didn't tell him..." I told unnie while brushing my teeth, foam all around my lips.

 

"I kind of figured. That's why I let him stay last night. I'm not very happy about him asking you stay in the guest room with him though." She folded her arms together and pouted, unammused. I chuckled while washing the foam out of my mouth and splashing my face with water.

 

"He didn't do anything so It's all right." I smiled at her while wiping my face. "See you at the door." I left her to do all her stuff and ran to my room to get my wallet and phone.

 

"Well you got out fast." Kevin eyed me up and down. "And you look pretty." He smiled at me and I blushed.

 

"I'm not even wearing anything that pretty." I looked down at my fiddling fingers. "Unnie looks real pretty with her clothes."

 

"Well if you say so. I still think you look prettier than all the girls out there." I could feel the heat burning up too my cheeks.

 

"Well, since everyone is here, we can go then!" unnie walked towards the door. Kevin looked at here up and down and turned to me.

 

"Nup. You look prettier." He gave me his trademark smile.

 

"Ahem. Let's go." Unnie stomped towards the door, not very happy seeing him praise me like that. She's very overprotective when it comes to these kinds of things.

 

"Wait unnie! The application forms!"

 

"Ommo! Be right back!" Unnie ran off quickly and grabbed the applications that were set on the table.

 

"Younghee-ssi seems to be jealous." Kevin pointed out, oblivious to the fact that she has no interest in him, other than friends.

 

"Nah, she's just overprotective." Kevin gave me a confused look. He opened his mouth to ask but was cut off by unnie.

 

"Now let's go!" I laughed and unnie and Kevin turned back to her, joining in with the laughter. We left the house with cheerfulness. (<- is that a word? O.O)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Well hai guys. I updated :3 please comment and suscribe to my story! Although I am demanding a little too much. :P you don't have to xD 

Well then...................... Author-nim out!! :3