Chapter 1

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

 

I'm a trainee of SM entertainment though I'm fed up with with them. I have been in the company for at least 2 years now and yet I still stayed in that same old routine. Get up at 6, go to SM Acadamy for dance practices, singing lessons, acting lessons and many more. After that is lunch for about and hour. When lunch is over I have Korean classes (I'm not Korean. I'm an ABC aka. Australian Born Chinese). That's like my whole day gone. After dinner more dance practices. It's like hell in there. Because of my background, I happened to get bullied a lot, but that occurred everyday so I got used to it. I have one friend here though. She never left me during these harsh years and I'm still very greatful of that. We usually finished dance practices at least at 9 pm but today was special. Classes ended at 5 and we were told to go back to our dorms. We had a canteen but today's food sounded awfully disgusting.
 
"Youngie unnieee~~~ I'm hungry~~~ can we please eat out today?~~~" I pouted at her as I was starving. Yang Younghee, my best friend and roommate, who always somehow ended up falling for my aegyo (which I believe that I don't have), alway stayed by my side to look after me.
 
"Araseoo Tae~~ . You always do this to me and yet I can't resist you. Aigoo my cute baby bunny~~" she pinched my cheeks and shook them around. I pouted at her again but this time frowning and rubbing my cheeks as she continued.
 
"You better get ready soon or I'll just leave you here and eat outside myself."
 
"Wait wait wait wait wait unnie~~ you can't leave me here!~" I ran back into my dance room and grabbed my jumper as quickly as I could while she chuckled lightly at my actions.
 
About half an hour later, we arrived at a ramyun restaurant. We seated ourselves in a corner isolated from the noise around this place. We came here very often and came to a conclusion that we both hated sitting close to the counter since we liked to talk about private things.
 
We ordered our ramyun and it went back to silent. Youngie unnie broke the silent with the usual question.
 
"Tae-ah, how was the training today?" Younghee unnie is a year older than me so we didn't have classes together.
 
"Same as usually. Bloody heck I wish they would just leave me alone for once. I'm here for classes not for this!" I raised my voice a little and brought my hand in the air. I pouted at my unnie and   hung my hands down by my side again. 
 
Youngie unnie knew that I had this kind of thought in mind. During these years I actually had fallen into depression and she was the one who pulled me out of it.
 
"I still haven't debuted either." I continued on my rambling while she sat there listening to me attentively.
 
"I wish that... Wait. Unnie, Can I please ask you a question?"
 
"Sure, anything you want"
 
"Well.. Uh... Um... I don't know how to say this but, would you leave the company with me if I did? Like... I don't know..." Unnie was shocked at the question.
 
"Tae... What are you trying to say...?"
 
"Unnie, you know that I'm fed up with this company and I always wanted to debut as soon as possible. I know that you want to as well. How about we try to audition for another company and once we get it, we can leave this company."
 
"Anna..." Younghee unnie only use my English name when she was serious. "You do know that it is really hard for us to do that. So I su-"
 
"Unnie! Have a think about it! We both want to debut in the same team, and do you think the company is gonna let us?! It's SM for Heaven's sake! They're never gonna let us do that! I think this is the only way... And plus, I'm really sick of this place. I really hate the bullying and everthing. I really want to leave this place. Unnie, just have a think about it..."
 
Youngie unnie just sat there with her eyes on her fiddling fingers. I could tell she was thinking because she always did that when she was thinking so I let her be and waited for the ramyun.
 
Another five minutes of silent, the ramyun was brought to us and we ate in silence for the rest of the day even when we went home. We were both really tired and I could tell that the silence wasn't as comfortable as I thought.
 
"Unnie... I think I'm going to bed now... Jaljayo..."
 
"Oh, jaljine Tae." She gave me a sad smile as I walked into my room. It was the first time that this has happened to us, but I couldn't do anything.
 
*sigh* I wish this gets better soon. I thought to myself as I got ready for my lovely sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Shush I know I :P my first fan fic so yeah. Please do comment! :DD oh and feel free to add me if you would like to xD and please suscribe~~~
 
Author-nim out for today :D