Chapter 4

Stuck

“Nice to meet you,” Smiled Yoochun.

 

“Okay, enough! Junsu you need to come with me in the studio, Yoochun you should come too,” A man interrupted.

 

“Why?” Yoochun asked.

 

“You’ll see,” Shindong laughed.

 

After 2 steps, Yoochun noticed something strange.

 

“You’re limping…” he said, looking at Junsu.

 

“Oh yeah… I kind of knocked my toe on my table this morning when I was going to take a shower…”

 

“How clumsy,” Yoochun laughed.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Guys you want me to walk faster?” Shindong smirked.

 

“Why?” Asked both of them.

 

“I feel like the third wheel!”

 

“Nah more like the whole truck!” Yoochun joked, before running away laughing.

 

“You’re dead!” Screamed Shindong while running behind his friend, leaving the poor Junsu alone in the corridor smiling.

 

“I’d like a place where everyone’s friendly.”

 

In the studio, Yoochun went to sit in a corner while Shindong was in front of the radio getting the music ready, and Junsu went to change.

 

Yoochun almost spilled his water at the view of Junsu.

 

When he saw him before in the corridor, the young man had a big bag on his side and he didn’t had a good view of his but now… with his grey sweatpants and black tank top… it was getting hot in the studio.

 

“Told you it was better for you to come with us,” Whispered Shindong next to Yoochun who was looking at Junsu stretching in front of the mirror.

 

“Don’t know if I’ll be able to work today thinking of this…” sighed Yoochun, still looking at Junsu who was now touching his toes with his facing the pianist.

 

“Better leave before getting a nose bleed, right?” laughed Shindong at the moment where Junsu was coming to join them.

 

Yoochun wished himself good luck for his first day, when 5 trainees entered at the same time. They all bowed and greeted their teacher before going to meet Shindong and Junsu.

 

Later that day, Yoochun was on the ground next to the piano, taking a break before going to meet Jaejoong. His head was killing him again from too much drinking last night and not enough food in his stomach…

 

His eyes almost closed when a scream (or maybe a dolphin screech) almost hurt his ears.

 

In 2 seconds, someone was next to him shaking his shoulder. Yoochun opened his eyes and focused on the man above him. Back in his normal clothes but hair dripping, a y angel was looking at him with concern.

 

“Yes?” asked Yoochun before sitting up.

 

“I thought you fainted or something like that.” Pout Junsu

 

“Nah just tired…”

 

“And probably still drunk from last night?” smiled Junsu.

 

“Yeah that too… wait a minute… how do you know I went out last night?”

 

 

“You still smell like alcohol,” Laughed Junsu as he got up. “You probably didn’t eat enough today. Let’s eat? My treat.”

 

“I wish I could said yes, but I have to meet something now…” sighed Yoochun (A/N: remember the chapter before… Yoochun introduced Jaejoong to Yunho by saying: this thing is Jaejoong… lol )

 

“Oh…”

 

“Come with me, I’ll introduce you to my best friend!”

 

“YOOCHUNNIE!!!” Screamed someone after he entered the room.

 

“Jae! How many times have I told you not to call me that!” growled Yoochun.

 

“…I think it’s nice,” said Junsu.

 

“Oh I already love this man!” Squealed Jaejoong.

 

“Junsu, this thing is my best friend Jaejoong. Jae, this is Junsu our new dance instructor.”

 

“Shindong is gone?” Pouted Jaejoong.

 

 

“No he’s still working here,” Said Yoochun.

 

“But why 2 dance instructors?” asked Jaejoong.

 

“Because Xiah entertainment is getting bigger and more trainees are coming in.” answered Junsu.

 

“For a newbie, you know more than us,” said Jaejoong

 

“He was in the elevator when I was talking about it with Junho this morning.” Said Yunho, who was coming closer to the little group.

 

“Oh… ah before I forget, Junsu this is Yunho and Yunho this is Junsu, the new dance instructor. Yunho is a secretary on the banned floor.”

 

“Banned floor?”

 

“The last floor is for the CEO and directors, we don’t have access on that floor so we call it the banned floor,” explained Yoochun. “Anyway, Junsu and I were just going to eat somewhere, care to join us?”

 

“I can’t there is a meeting and I need to be there. Hopefully our CEO would be there too so I can try to give him the lyrics.”

 

“I’m going to meet my sisters tonight. And please Yunho just shove the lyrics in his face…” laughed Jaejoong.

 

 

“Looks like it’s only the both of us then,” Smiled Yoochun, and started bidding the others goodbye.

 

“They make a cute couple!” Said Jaejoong, after both left.

 

“Yeah, your friend… does he mind if someone close to him lies?”

 

“Yoochun hates liars. Why?”

 

“Just curious…” sighed Yunho.

 

Both men were now in front of the elevator. Jaejoong went in the first one since he was getting down and Yunho took the second one.

 

Totally forgot about the meeting… bring lyrics and demo at my place later tonight!

 

Yunho put back his phone in his pocket after reading his friend’s text.

 

“Bastard can’t even show up at his own meeting,” mumbled Yunho while getting off of the elevator.

 

“Who’s the bastard?” Laughed Junho, joining Yunho in the corridor.

 

“Our almighty boss.”

 

“And why ? “

 

“He has ‘more important’ things to do.”

 

 

“I’m so gonna kick him somewhere where the sun doesn’t shine when I see him. Oh by the way, how are our new friends in the lower floor?”

 

“Great. I was just talking with Jaejoong and…”

 

“Jaejoong?” Smirked Junho.

 

“Not what you think!” laughed Yunho, “Yoochun left with our new dance instructor to go eat somewhere…and I asked Jaejoong what Yoochun thought about liars…”

 

“And?”

 

“Doesn’t sound good. Yoochun hates them and since he’s really close to Jaejoong, I bet both of them don’t like liars.”

 

“You’re screwed big time my friend!” Laughed Junho.

 

Both of them entered the meeting room and took their place at the table. The chair at the end of the table was of course empty since the CEO wasn’t there. Junho was at his right and Yunho in front of him.

 

“Junho, these are the folders you asked about our pianist and vocal instructor,” Said a man joining Junho at the table

 

“Ah, thanks Leeteuk.”

 

Everybody (besides the CEO) was now in the room ready to start. One hour later, Yunho was at his desk to grab the lyrics folder from Yoochun and Jaejoong, while Junho was talking to Leeteuk. The trio went in the elevator and got a surprise in the parking lot. When the door opened for them to leave the building, Yoochun was standing right in front waiting to get in.

 

“Yoochun, what are you doing here? You’re not at the restaurant with Junsu?” Asked Yunho, grabbing the folder in his messenger bag.

 

 

“I’m done, I just came back here to grab something in my locker. I offered to bring Junsu back at his house but he said he’ll take a cab, so I came back here instead. You guys just came back from the meeting?”

 

“Yeah, just finished. Oh and Yoochun this is Leeteuk, Leeteuk this is Yoochun our pianist.”

 

“Hi, nice to meet you, are you a secretary like Yunho and Junho?”

 

Leeteuk was confused at the question, especially since Yunho and Junho were not secretaries and Leuteuk was working for Junho.

 

“N-no, he’s my boss,” blurted Junho, before Leeteuk could spill anything. “Leuteuk is the vice-president of the company.”

 

“He’s what?”

 

“I’m what?” Junho softly jabbed Leeteuk, “I mean yeah, yeah I’m the vice-president.”

 

“O-oh, I’m so sorry Leeteuk-shi, I didn’t know.” Said Yoochun, and did a customary 90 degree bow.

 

“It’s alright, It’s normal that you don’t know me since I don’t really mingle with people from the other floors, and usually I don’t finish my day so early.”

 

Yoochun almost ran in the elevator trying to hide his face. He just assumed that the guy with his new friend was another secretary. Jaejoong won’t let the opportunity to pass if he learned what happened. After the door closed behind the pianist, the trio looked at each other with horror in their eyes.

 

“We are in deep now, Said Yunho.”

 

 

“That’s the first thing that came to my mind... Sorry Leeteuk you are now my boss, at least in front of them.” Said Junho.

 

“Care to explain?” asked Leeteuk.

 

They all explained the problem to Leeteuk who just laughed at it. He was now the boss… of his boss.

 

They all separated in the parking lot. Yunho was going to sit in his car when a text came in.

 

Bring my car please.

 

Yunho didn’t have choice, so he locked up his own car and took the car next to his and drove away with it.

 

***** during the meeting at the restaurant between Yoochun and Junsu *****

 

“Where do you want to eat?” asked Yoochun outside the building.

 

“Anywhere…but now that I remember it, I used to eat in a little ramen shop since I was trying to save money for a car.”

 

“So let’s have ramen then. I know a good place close to my apartment.” Yoochun said.

 

Once they arrived, they immediately ordered some food.

 

“So you were a dance instructor since when?” Asked Yoochun while waiting for their food.

 

“Since university I always loved dancing and I was doing a major in music slash dance, so yeah I’m here now.”

 

“Oh which university? I did a major in music with Jaejoong in Seoul.”

 

“Oh I was in New York, I just came back in Seoul a month ago.”

 

 

“Your family is in here or in New York?”

 

“They are in Busan, I was the only in New York for university,” Junsu said as the food was served in front of them.

 

For a couple of minutes both of them were quiet, too busy slurping their noodles.

 

“Do you feel better now that you have food?” asked Junsu.

 

“Yes much better. Oh, uh, since my apartment is close, do you, well do you want coffee?”

 

Before Junsu could answer, Mirotic blared from his phone.

 

“Sorry I got a call,” said Yoochun, and Junsu excused him.

 

“What?” he answered.

 

“Oh hi my lovely favorite best friend forever! I’m so glad you called, I miss you so much. This is how you should be answering me, douchebag!”

 

“Yada yada yada. Jae I’m kind of busy…”

 

“Still with your bubbly ? In your room I hope?” laughed Jaejoong.

 

Yoochun knew he was in trouble but he couldn’t lie to his friend…

 

“We just got out the restaurant and we’re still in the middle of the sidewalk.”

 

“Oh put me on speaker now!” said Jaejoong, all excited.

 

“I’ll regret doing that later but you are now on speaker,” Sighed Yoochun

 

“Junsu baby can you hear me?”

 

“Loud and clear,” giggled Junsu, coming closer to Yoochun.

 

 

“Baby Su I have a question for you and I want an honest answer.”

 

“Yes?” said Junsu, looking at Yoochun confusedly.

 

“Are you the briefs type or boxers?”

 

Junsu was unable to answer since he couldn’t stop laughing, while Yoochun was whining at his best friend about how stupid it was to ask that to someone you just knew for a couple of hours.

 

“What it’s totally a normal question I swear. Yunho told me he was a boxer type. Oh and baby Su just to let you know, Yoochun always wears tight boxers.”

 

“I wear briefs when I dance coz it’s keep everything in place,” Laughed Junsu while Yoochun couldn’t stop blushing just thinking about the “keep everything in place” part.

 

“Oh I already love you Junsu!” Said Jaejoong, “Oh, gotta go, bye guys!”

 

Junsu was laughing at Yoochun’s face. It was now the color of his shirt.

 

“Sorry, Jaejoong can be really weird, nah scratch that, he’s weird all the time.”

 

“No problem. Oh but to answer your question earlier, I still have boxes to unpack in my new apartment so another time maybe?”

 

“Sure, anyway I also just remembered that I forgot something in my locker at the company so I’ll go get that. Well, see you Monday?”

 

“Of course, you know where to find me,” Smiled Junsu before jumping in a taxi.

 

Yoochun went back to the company smiling like a fool. Since the building was locked, he took the parking lot entry and waved at the guard there before going in front of the elevator. He was surprised to see Yunho, Junho and another guy when the door opened.

 

 

A/N : I know... kind of late really but life is a b*tch right now. This summer just drove me nuts and last winter/spring I had to get ready for my trip in Korea so didn't write at all... But I'll finish this story and " You're not a angel" don't worry...