Chapter 3

Stuck

 

As soon Yoochun opened his eyes the next morning, he thought he was going to die. Or maybe it was just the pain in his head…he wasn’t sure about it.

He had a major headache, like a thousand soldiers were jumping in his head.

“ Oh …I drank too much last night,” whined Yoochun while getting up and going to the bathroom with the help of the wall.

After he brushed his teeth, he took two pills for his head and drank lots of water, making him awake enough to jump back and look in front of the mirror.

He was …

With lots of hickeys, on his torso.

Yoochun hastily went back to his room to put some clothes and went to the kitchen. After a big glass of milk, he felt the pills starting to work which made him feel fresher. While cooking some ramen, something in the living room caught his attention…

A pair of baby blue boxers were half hiding under the pillow on the couch.

By the look of those boxers, he was with a man for sure last night, or maybe really early this morning…it was only 9AM, but why did his one night stand leave before he woke up? After finishing his breakfast, Yoochun called Jaejoong and took a shower. Another thing he realized is the fact that his ’’guest’’ took a shower before leaving the apartment. By the time he was done in the bathroom, Jaejoong was watching TV in his living room.

“Remember anything from last night?”

“ Not so much after we started drinking like crazy with Yunho and Junho,” answered Jaejoong.

“ I had someone with me last night…”

“ Ohhhh got laid last night ? Lucky you.”

“ Not sure if I got last night but for sure, we both got … I found his boxers right there.

Yoochun showed the pillow Jaejoong was holding.

Jaejoong quickly pushed the pillow away from himself.

“That’s gross, I touched stranger juice…”

“Since when do you mind about it?” Yoochun laughed, “anyway, we need to found which songs we’re gonna bring to Yunho. Maybe we should bring some demos we did for fun too. They got recorded with my computer and it’s not perfect but they’re gonna have a good start with it.”

“That’s perfect, I’ll go look over my songs, you do the same and I’ll be back so we can check those we wrote together.”



*****

In a top floor office somewhere in Seoul…

“They really think you’re just a secretary?” Smirked a man in an expensive suit.



“ Yes, I need to keep it low as long as I can, so help me… both of you should help me…”

“It’s gonna be funny,” laughed the third man.

“ You both have to help me! If one of you gives up my secret, I’ll blow your covers! “

“Yunho you’re so mean to us!” The younger pouted.

“ You do it!” Yunho laughed while grabbing his cell.

“Blind date?” The middle one smiled.

“No dummy! Lol I told them we should meet for lunch at the coffee shop in front of the building so they can give me the songs they wrote. You should come with me!”

“Why?” Junho questioned.

“ They think you’re a secretary too?” Laughed the third man.

“ Thanks to Yunho.” Junho sighed.

“ You’re free at noon right?” Asked Yunho.

“ Yes, no meeting until 2pm.”

“ I’ll text Yoochun the time.”

“ Since when do you have his number?”

“ Last night, my phone was on the table and he took it to call himself because he didn’t remember if he had his cell with him,” Yunho chuckled.

At lunch time Yunho went to see Junho and both men left the building. Jaejoong and Yoochun were already waiting on one table.

“Hope you guys didn’t wait for too long…” said Junho.

“We just got here,” Jaejoong smiled.

“You have the music?”

“ Yep but let’s eat first!” said Yoochun.

All of them got up and went to the counter for their order and went back to their seat to eat. Since they only had 45 minutes, their lunch went fast and it was time to talk music. Yunho was happy when he saw the CD, Junho and he read some lines of lyrics and Yoochun could see that both men were in surprise.

“A CD too?”

“It’s probably crappy since my laptop is not the best for recording, but sometimes it’s nice to be in the vibe right?”

“ It’s perfect. I’ll keep all the lyrics in my desk and use the CD as the last resort. They are gonna be blown away for sure.” Yunho squealed.

All of them went to the building and their own floor, except for Yoochun.

The pianist was supposed to meet another friend in the dance studio. While walking in the corridor, Yoochun was playing with his smart phone, not paying attention in front of him. At the corner, he didn’t see the man coming in his way, both of them hitting each other and falling.

“Ouch!” Squealed the stranger rubbing his

“ So sorry! I didn’t see you.” Yoochun brought out a hand to help the stranger.

“ That’s ok, I was busy with my iPod.”


Before Yoochun could add anything, someone called his name.

“ Yoochun! I see you just met our new dance teacher!”

“ Shindong, my man!” Yoochun greeted the said man, then faced the other. You’re new here?”

“Yes today is my first day.” The new dance instructor reddened.

“ Weird day to start…” commented Yoochun after he shook the other’s hand.

“I asked him to start on a Saturday cause it’s more quiet around here.”


“I’m Park Yoochun by the way, one of the pianists who help singers and trainees here.”

“ I’m Kim Junsu. Nice to meet you.”