My past

Stuck

Yoochun POV

 

I’m gay, and I actually don’t really care about people looking down at me, well I’m used to it anyway. I found out that I liked guys when I was a teenager, when I was dating a girl in my freshman year whose kiss didn’t feel right or make my heartbeats faster, unlike the times when I looked up at the captain of the baseball team in school… yeah…that’s when I found out.
 

 

Then I grew up, found gay friend… well… I don’t know if this guy is gay or just plain crazy…maybe both… I probably will never know… but it’s kind of weird to see a guy squealing in front of a set of pots and plants right? But Jaejoong is like that… we fell for each other in my last year of high school…wait…scratch that. We didn’t fall in love… we kind of hit each other, during the first day of school. Since freshman year, I always started school in the music room to play piano and walk towards the classrooms afterwards. I was running late again from being too drowned in music to keep track of time, when a bulldozer hit me…okay maybe not a bulldozer but someone hit me hard enough to make me miss the first hour - or 2 hours.

Anyway the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a girl…or a boy… back then I wasn’t sure… when I looked confused and all, the angel started laughing with his hands in front of his mouth and a sparkle in his eyes. After he introduced himself I knew it was a guy, because when your voice is manly and your name is Jaejoong… you just had to be a guy.

Then I realized something strange with Jaejoong… I had a uniform… but he had skinny black jeans with…either jeans with holes in it or holes made in jeans, a white tight wife-beater, and an open black shirt.

I guess Jaejoong saw the question in my eyes because he laughed again and told me his uniform wasn’t ready until tomorrow since he was one day earlier at school. And I found out who was the bulldozer after I asked him why he was with me at the infirmary. The bulldozer was him. He felt guilty so he stayed with me the whole time.

The rest of the day was still weird… everybody surrounded us every time they had a chance. Between classes, at lunch…everyone was talking to or about us. Well Jaejoong was the main reason but since I was with him, people were talking to and about me too. My friends accepted Jaejoong so at the end of the class it’s just normal that Jaejoong was with us at the coffee shop.

Anyway, over the year Jaejoong and I became best friends forever. He was my soulmate, I guess.

After we finished University - major in music - we both start working at Xiah Entertainment. At the time it was a newborn in the industries of music but since we always loved challenges, it was the best way to start. At first I was hired to play the piano and be there when trainees were working to give the first notes and play some staffs. Whatever they sang, I was playing for them. Jaejoong was their vocal trainer. But one day when I was working alone in the studio and Jaejoong was at the recording studio with a new group of trainees, something happened…