Updated list of Reasons

25 Reasons Why I Hate Sandara Park

 

 

Updated Version of why I hate Sandara Park

It’s been months since I wrote the 25 reasons why I hate Sandara Park and now, I have new reasons why I hate her. She’s so damn irresistible, I mean just damn. She’s damn, making me furious every time she tweets or every time she made my heart aches because of too much jealousy, no not jealousy but she’s just irritating.

One thing I hate about Dara is she’s so close to all the guys he work with! I mean she’s awkward right? The choreographer, the damn man in the show the romantic, the guy in the Philippines named Luis, even the Korean boy Ryan Bang! Damn. And when she’s on following spree, why must she follow Jaejoong? He’s my friend and that fish! That Donghae fish and that guy from planet exo? Why he’s so into Dara? Why? Tell me people!

Another thing, when she posts that picture! I really turn red not because of excitement but from anger! Good night? Good night?! How can I sleep after I saw that? Still give me chills when I remember that and my friends teases me! C’mon guys! I am saving you from the vixen! Be thankful! How ungrateful!

Third, why she’s into dress lately? I really need to talk to Xin. The dress she wears must be the reason why many guys chose her as their ideal type. And that actor who wants to work with her! Man, wake up! I’m not letting my girl be your partner! Did I write my girl? I mean our girl; the YG family protects all of our family members. Did you say I’m too protective? No I’m not. Am I jealous? No, again. I can see her anytime I want, not that I really want to but in your face fanboys! I’m the sunbae of your ideal girl. And do you know that I’m her ideal type? Ha! The great G-Dragon!

People need to freaking calm down when we have our twitter conversation. And that’s another reason why I hate her, the dishwasher thing? She humiliates me! Saying no to the great me? How could she do that? Even with my adorable aegyo!

I need to clarify one thing. The tweet “Sooooo cute”, it’s not me who tweet that. It’s Dara. We have the same type of phone. So we’re in the recording studio, her phone and my phone is in the table and I “accidentally”get her phone thinking it’s mine. Basically we switched phones. And I saw the DMs of the fanboys. Nope I didn’t click the twitter app. And no I’m not angry right now. That Chanyeol fan’s asking my Dara to send a love tweet to him?! And I read that Dara’s a rapper muse. She’s mine! The Sandara Park everyone likes is MINE! Seriously these are not new reasons why I hate her. I love her so much so that hating her is really impossible.

I love her. Since the first day I saw her. When hyung introduces her to us, all of the trainees like her simply because she’s beautiful, even the pesky rat claim her that she will be his wife when they got older and weeps when he learns that her “Future Wife” is so much older than him. We can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. She’s awkward to everyone, but she’s close to everyone. She takes good care of her friends that in a span of months we already love her. Care for her when we learn how she struggle, became protective of her. Personally, I’m afraid she might be hurt again. I’m scared that I can’t protect the girl I fall in live with. The girl that opens my heart AGAIN but the happy moments we shared is exchange by a striking reality. She needs to go back to the Philippines. She needs to take care some things ALONE. The word alone makes me shiver. The girl I care for is leaving alone, will face her problem alone. She seems so fragile that I can’t let her go. The day we went to the amusement park with some of our friends I made a promise to myself that I will never let her go. I told her I’ll come with her, we will solve all her problems together that I can be the man she can lean on, but sadly I was too blind to know that someone is waiting for her. That she left a guy, her boyfriend and she promise him, she will come back for him. And god, I wish I was him. I told her I like her. Waited in front of her house, looking at her window, hoping she would come out and see me. She won’t reply to my text nor answer her phone. Then someone texted me, my girl just left. My whole world crushed, I don’t know what to do. I want to stop training but something happen I got a letter from her. Saying that she will come back as soon as possible. That she likes me too. That she got scared of her feelings, scared she might betraying her boyfriend that’s why she rejects me. She promises to come back for me. That she will return and we will build our future. That’s why I trained hard, hoping that when she come back we will debut at the same time.

And she came back. Fulfill all her promises. Bigbang debuted, she trained. We don’t have a formal relationship. We both know that we like each other, and the people around us acknowledge that. But everything change when she was cast a female lead at Gummy noona’s mv. I was scared at that time, scared that people will bash her because Top hyung will be her partner. I was always beside her. Taking care of her, that people named me the “best” boyfriend in the world. My team members tease me that I was like a sick puppy, where Dara goes, I go, like a truly love sick puppy. The mv was out and the fans start to do their nasty work. They dig all of Dara pasts, the days when she was struggling that she had to pose for some magazine. I know all about that and I accept it, but why some people can’t? She put a brave face in front of everybody except me. She cried. No talk but cried. Like she was pouring all her frustrations. We both face the bashes, the hurtful comments and the nasty things people say about her. She’s brave and I’m proud of that. We’re all proud of that. Even the president who’s really not considering Dara to debut as an idol is convinced that she can survive the cruel entertainment. And I was happy all along.

2ne1 debut and people like her. Not just like her but love her. At first I was happy then later on I become so frustrated. Her fanboys grow and grow every time. Even my friends want to meet her. They didn’t know my relationship to her, only YG family knows it. I’m always jealous. I really am, even today now that I’m writing this, I’m jealous. She always laughed at me when I show how jealous I am to the boys who are some kind of leech to her. Come on boys, my girl don’t like you.

The heartbreaker album was the beginning of much bigger step to our relationship. I officially claim her. Put a ring on her hand. Claiming to everyone that she’s mine. That no one can break us apart. The Hello duet was an opening to the world, it’s an introduction of our relationship to our fans. Some people accept us and some people don’t and we’re happy just like that.

But like any other couples, we had fights. I easily get jealous and she always thinks that it is so absurd. Thenhere comes the scandals, she always reminds me not to have dinner with other girls even if I had company but did I listen to her? No, because I thought that it's impossible, having dating scandal is anormal thing for an idol like me. The Japanese model who is constantly link to me is actually Top hyung's friendWe did fight about it, and I find it s o childish that she actually believe it! Then later on I learned that she feel insecure. She thought that she didn't deserve me and I was heck how could she think like that! She always thinks that she's not enough, that she should always need to adjust. She always thinks the need of others and not her own need.  
 
I changed and both of us know that. Sometimes fame gets into me but shes always there to slap the reality in my face. There are times that we drift apart, both of us being stubborn and me and my huge pride. But our love for each other helps us to find our way to each other again.  
 
But everything change since last year, it started with the  scandal. She was angry, she said that but not to me but to herself. For she is not always there for me, being busy for she is an idol too. The whole night she cried in her room, that the whole 2ne1 gang text and call me to come over to comfort her. We talked, cried, and embrace each other; just like that she made me feel better. The whole thing made us weak but in the end made us stronger. 
 
People thinkthat I was lucky to have her, but she always dismissed that kind of thought. We are both lucky to have each other. In her words, we are a piece of puzzl e that completes each other. That the both of us will never be completed if the one of us goes missing. 
 
I know she'll read this, like how she read the first 25 reasons why I hate her. That she always lurk to the sites that are dedicated to us. Would people believe us that we always think how could our fans be happy and will think that we're still together?  
 
About Chaerin, we're close friend. And she's my girlfriend close friend. I like her but I love Sandara Park and no one could change that. Even a superstar named Justin Bieber kisses her, I wouldn't be jealous. (Baby are you proud of me? I'm not jealous ^^ )  
 
About the AOMG Party that was supposed to be a private party. That's why I was not afraid to show some love to her. The sipping of cocktail? I always to do that when we are on bar or a party, she have a low tolerance in alcohol and she's cute when she's drunk and I don't want others to see that cuteness. Is it spazzy enough for our supporters? And the hand in her head it's my habit of mine, remember the touching of the ears? Yeah people sorry for that.  
 
I know you're all thinking when we will settle down and I have good news to all of our supporters :) We decided to settle down after 2ne1 5thFULL Album ^^ both of us are troll and she have so many things she want to do and I want her to do that before we settle down. Do you want Kwon babies? I want to! Please after reading this could you tweet and trend this hashtag: #kwonjiyongwantssandaraparkbabies and please don't tell her I told you that ^^^^^^^^  

I know that this should be about why I hate her but how could I hate the girl that made me happy. The one who cares for me and my number one supporter. The only girl I love so much. Maybe this should be the things why I love her and why people shouldn’t hate her. How selfless she was, she’s a goddess and no one could disagree with that. How she made everything easy, that my tiredness vanished with her smile. I love you Sandara Park ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (Baby how about this emoticons? I’m so happy that I you could tell it by the emoticons).

 

 

 

"I'm reading it now you know"

"Oh you're here jagi"

"Hmm" 

"Look, look. The emoticons I use is so cute"

"Uhm, Jagi you're doing it all wrong"

"What do you mean? Look its smiling"

"baby"

"Yes?"

"Stop using emoticons, please"

"Why?"

"Just don't do it"

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me"

"It's wrong honey"

"No its not! My fans told me so"

"Your fans are laughing at you"

"Because they find me cute"

"Cute that you don't know-"

"I'm cute Jagi?"

"Yes"

"Am I handsome"

"Well, yes"

"I'm cuter than Seungri right?"

"Yes"

"Do you love me~ Baby?"

"Of course"

"Then is my emoticons cute?"

"Yes"

"See?"

"I mean no. Yah! You tricked me!"

"But you love me"

"jeez"

"You love me right? Right?"

"Baby"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Yes I do. I love you. Even if you're acting a little boy right now. I still love you. I love you that's why we're getting married right?"

"And we're going to have some kwon babies?"

"Yup. So baby love me hard"

"I will"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Hashtag: #lovemehard"

"Yah Kwon Jiyong stop that!"

"Baby it's trending right now!"

"You're impossible"

"I'm the great Kwon Jiyong"

"Yes you are, that's why you should wash the dishes and Jolie just peed so do your work and I need to lurk now"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

My body is ready. Literally. Throw some things at me. Sorry for being such a bad writer. 

To all the applers I met last gathering. Hi applers! Special thanks to these applers who I love so much: Rhose Ann, Jaime, Kristine, and Aneesh. Thank you for making my night so much fun! and to Izza unnie Daebak! Ahahah

Follow me @YuukiPot 

 

 

 

#LoveMeHard