25 Reasons Why I Hate Sandara Park

25 Reasons Why I Hate Sandara Park

 

Boring. Really boring I don’t have anything to do.

Search. Search. Visit my fanpage.

Hmm… What’s this?

If you’re bored go make a list of things you hate or love just make a list! It will help you to fight the boredom!

Make a list why you hate a certain girl even though you really love her and she’s dense and you’re in denial. Go hyung make a list!

Lists?

Well, because I don’t have anything good to do, maybe I’ll do this. Who again post this? I looked at the username and find it really sickening and awfully familiar :

xxirresistiblemaknaexx

Maybe just an avid fan.

 

 

 

25 Reasons why I hate Sandara Park

by Kwon Jiyong

 

 

 25 – I hate her hair – the weird hairstyles she does to it. And the people around her always say that she still looks beautiful? Beautiful? Their probably just want to be nice to her. And the bansak hairstyle? I was the first one to do that in our family and what’s with the yellow hair? My favorite color doesn’t suit her. Really, no sarcasm here.

 

24 – I hate how she dresses – you know the baggy style, the cover-the-whole-body, wait I think I like it when she dresses like that, save my eyes for seeing such a hot-I mean horrible body. And Yanggeng seriously need to stop letting her where shorts and short dresses. I need to talk to him later.

 

23 – I hate her dorkiness – how she looks so cute-hideous. She acts like a teenager! And people enjoy it. What’s wrong with them?

 

22 – I hate how she is skinny – really! I think she is the skinniest person I met in my whole life! Maybe because she always eat ramyun. Seriously this girl is making my headache; I mean my bestfriend Youngbae always worries about her and her health.

 

21 – I hate how she looks so young – and act so young. How come a 28-year old woman can look that young  that her fanboys were seriously increasing by this minute because she posted her hot-horrible body. y? She’s hot! I mean not!

 

20 – I hate how I'm already running out of things to hate about her and I’m only in number 20. I should think more!

 

19 – I hate how she is close to dadoong – that awful cat, seriously she favors the cat more than Gaho?! I mean gaho’s cuter than the cat. She always hugs her, take a picture of it, cuddle with it, that sometimes I wish I’m dadoong. No I wish that gaho is dadoong. Gaho likes her you know.

 

18 – I hate how she always updates her mitu – she really need to stop. Many fanboys are increasing and I know YG hyung is having a hard time controlling them. And the pictures she shares? Really I can’t move on with that horrible picture she posts. Really.

 

17 – I hate how she easily kisses her co-actor – My hyung, Seunghyun; Lee Minho; Il woo; Shinee boys and the other in the Philippines. I hate them, I mean I pity them. You know their lips touches the most kissable lips ever. Did I type kissable I meant NOT kissable.

 

16 – I hate how she is so hardworking – how she practices and how she always improves her skills. She really needs to conserve electricity, she uses the practice rooms even on midnight! Really, this girl.

 

15 – I hate  how she looks so innocent – the people around her always says that. The fanboys says that. I didn’t think I’d say that. Really the girl looks like a seducer, the way she walks, the clothes she wears, her eyes, her petite body. Really innocent? She’s a vixen I tell you!

 

14 1/2 – I hate her small hands – and how it fits it to mine. Really! I hate it! And the way it brushes to mine. Please disregard this reason. 

 

14 – I hate how she loves her family so much – it made me love them too, I mean hate them too. Her brother Sanghyun? He treats him like a baby. The boy is taller than me! I pity him. Really not envy him.

 

13 – I hate when she cries – it made my heart cry too, in happiness. Really, she looks ugly when she cries. She really needs to stop crying. I’ll talk to Chaerin to tell her that.

 

12 – I hate how she holds tamtam – really the purple plushie is disgusting! And she’s treating it like her own child! How can she do that? How about Gaho, he’s our son. I mean Dadoong, how about the cat?

 

11 – I hate how she laughs – that it makes the other laugh too. It’s not really good to my ears hearing her laugh. Really.

 

10 – I hate her clumsiness – maybe because she is skinny and she is so fragile, she always hurt herself. Really stop cooking ramen then burn your hands. You made me worried, I mean Youngbae worried.

 

9 – I hate her when she winks – I tell this is one of the reasons I really hate her. The wink she makes made my heart go off beat for a minute. She uses it for seducing her fanboys, poor fanboys.

 

8 – I hate when she do her “body wave” – it’s really awful to watch. People say she looks y when she does that. Really? y? My face is all-red when she does that! Not because I’m blushing because I’m mad! The eyes of boys are irritating and the drools, really not hygienic.

 

7 – I hate how close she is to Seungri – my favorite dongsaeng and maknae. She captures his heart! Really she’s a vixen. And the ways she talk to him? And how she is so happy about the panda’s aegyo. Noona, noona! Really maddening and sickening!

 

6 – I hate how awkward she is to others – she looks so friendly! But I guess that’s one of her so-called “charms”. Right she has charms? You’re kidding me?

 

5 – I hate her voice – how it fits to our song hello. It’s a coincidence that her voice suits the song. Really it’s a coincidence, I didn’t even think of featuring her in my album. Pure coincidence. Believe me.

 

4 – I hate her smiles – the smiles that many fanboys are inlove with. Seriously what’s special about her smiles? I’m not smiling when I see her smile okay? And my heart is not banging in my chest when she smiles. Really, I’m saying the truth.

 

3 – I hate how boys look at her – what those boys see her? Not her radiant smile, her killer eyes, her petite body, her personality not those right? So can somebody tell me what those boys see in her?

 

2 – I hate it  that we have the same blood type – and how people say were meant together! Seriously! What if we have the same blood type? Even Seungri’s blood type is A. so they’re meant together?! I’m not jealous or what you know. Just really I hate it.

 

1 – I hate how she is older than me – that it’s awkward for her to say “oppa”. Seriously I badly want her to say it. I badly need to hear it. And how come this list is only 25? I need to write more reasons to hate Sandara Park! How I hate her unusual name, the way she looks like a bunny, how petite she is, how she is friendly to the fans, and I seriously need to edit this to add some reasons why I-

 

“Are you sure that’s not the list of why you love her?”

“ Seungri you scared me!” I said clutching my chest and closing my laptop

“You sound so gay hyung” he laughs

“What are you doing here?! Yah! Go out!”

“What are you doing?”

“Not your business”

“Oh it is my business, you’re creating a list why you hate my noona”

“She’s not yours!”

“Why? Because she’s yours?”

“Aisht, you’re not leaving?!”

“I’m leaving, I’m leaving. You’re really in love with her ne?”

“LEE SEUNGHYUN!”

“Uh-oh the dragon’s mad, gotta go!” then quickly runs out of my room

“Aisht! That guy”

JIYONG HYUNG IS IN LOVE WITH DARA NOONA! I heard the maknae shouts

“Aisht! YAH LEE SEUNGHYUN I’LL MURDER YOU ONCE I FINISH THE LIST WHY WE HATE YOU!”

“THEY LOVE ME TOO MUCH TO HATE ME BWAHAHAHA” Seungri answered

“NOT CHAERIN!”

Silence.Then…

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT CHAECAT!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Follow me on twitter! @YuukiPot