Nado saranghae~

Taeyang = [Three shots]

"Aniyo sajangnim." you said

"if that's so.. What's this?" he said as he held out a iPad.

As he opened it, he showed me the pictures of me together with him and it was even put on the wallpaper. Not only that, there were my name everywhere. 

"sajangnim. Please let me explain. I'm actually with Youngbae oppa." you said 

"I can't see if that's true. It has already been 2 years miss park. I'm afraid I have to let you go." he replied

"but sajangnim." you held your tears

"please go back and take your things then disappear. I'll make sure the boys will go home late. Don't say anything about this." he said

"dont worry about your funds. I had it sent to your account this morning so you could just leave." he said again

"I don't want your money. But I'll leave.." you said and bowed before leaving the office.

You felt tears building in your eyes, making your sight blurry. You walked inside the dorm as you looked around the place, tracing your fingers along the wall.

You packed all your things into a huge baggage. It was still 2 in the after noon. You had enough time to bake a cake which you then wrote "thank you oppa!". You smiled before dragging your bag outside. You found a cab and told him the previous address of your apartment. 

Youngbae's POV

We finally finished the task sajangnim gave and went back to the dorm. 

"we're home!" said jiyong

"did you cook anything?" said Seunghyun hyung

I went to the kitchen to find a red velvet cake with blue frosting. It wrote "thank you oppa" with red frosting.

"ga-in?" I chuckled

"she baked us a cake~" said Daesung

"where is she?" said Seungri with a panicked tone.

"what do you mean?" I asked

"she's not in her room.. " he continued

"she's probably going somewhere." said jiyong

"her stuffs are also gone." he said again.

"what?!" I widened my eyes and ran to her room. It was empty and definitely not like the one I saw yesterday night.

"I'll try calling her." said Seunghyun hyung

We waited and took turns to call and it all ended up saying that the number is out of service.

"she ran away?" said Daesung

"but that's impossible. I just.. We were fine yesterday." I mumbled

"maybe YG sajangnim knows about this. He called this morning.." said Jiyong as he pointed to the phone.

"then give him a call!" I said

He pressed the redial button and got to YG sajangnim.

"yeoboseyo hyung nim." he said

"yeoboseyo jiyong." said the voice

"hyungnim. Do you know where Ga In is?" he asked

".................. I see she left." 

"what do you mean hyungnim." I asked

"she came here earlier and said that she quit." 

"that's impossible." I mumbled

"I guess she wasnt doing well?" he said again

"do you happen to know where she went." asked jiyong

"aniyo.. " 

"okay then hyung nim. Kamsahamnida" said jiyong as he hung up.

There was an awkward silence.

"what do he mean she quit." I said

"I have no idea.." said Seungri

"did I did something wrong." I mumbled

"that's not possible hyung... She seems happy." said jiyong.

"it's getting late.. Let's go search for her tomorrow." said Seunghyun hyung

"he said she quitted. She probably dont want to be here at the first place anyways." I said and stomped to my room.

I'm mad, pissed. Heartbroken. I covered my face with a pillow and felt a tear fell on my cheeks. I remembered that I just cuddled her to sleep. Slowly I remembered the times we were together. 

In a blink of an eye, 7 months passed by. I still remember her habits and her smell is still memorable. I was still in charge for buying the groceries. We all obviously missed her food. And today we all decided to go to the supermarket together.

Still the car ride was filled with awkward silence. We stopped at the usual supermarket to buy the groceries. The supermarket played the song "lies" which jiyong hummed along.

We all grabbed the ones we liked and as I walked to the cereal aisle. I looked along the row of cereals as I made up my mind to take the honey covered cornflakes. There was a familiar hand that reached to grab one box. I grabbed one and stepped back as I felt like giving her a smile. 

As I looked at her, I was stunned. It was Ga In. 

"annyeonghasaeyo." she mumbled and bowed.

I was wearing a disguise so she probably didn't notice me. As she started to walk away, I held her arm.

"bwo." she widened her eyes.

"ga in." I said holding a tear.

"yah! Who are you!" she said

"Youngbae. Hyung? Oppa? Remember me?" I asked

"Youngbae?" she widened her eyes. 

I chuckled and showed her the couple necklace she left.

"oppa." she smiled and hugged me.

"why are you still here?" I asked her as I combed her hair with my fingers.

"I really missed you.." she said with her voice cracking.

"i don't think so." I mumbled

"yah!" she mumbled and hit my back

"why did you leave me? Why." I said with tears falling.

"oppa. Are you crying?" she chuckled 

"Ani." I mumbled

"then you didn't miss me?" she pushed away and raised an eyebrow.

I smirked and crashed my lips onto hers. She smiled through the kiss and entered her tongue inside my lips. I widened my eyes and chuckled as I played with her. She finally pulled away and smiled.

"come back me?" I said as I carrased her face.

"I... Mianhae oppa... I...." she muttered

"tell me why.." I said with a stern voice.

"come home with me. I'll explain." she smiled and grabbed my hand.

I chuckled and took out my phone. I texted them that I had something important to do. I followed her to her car and sat beside her at the passenger seat.

She told me about how she finally graduated university and is now working at a CF company.

"Jinjja? So that movie worked?" I asked

"well yeah!! I had 5 awesome actors." she smiled and parked infront a small apartment.

"your house?" I asked

"yep." she smiled again and locked the car as she led me to her floor.

We entered a rather big apartment where everything is organized neatly.

"it's so comfy.." I smiled and grabbed her waist.

"thank you." she smiled as she went inside the kitchen and came out with cold sparkling water.

"your welcome" I smiled.

We sat at the brown sofa, as I let myself lean on her.

"I left because i had some problems..." she explained

"what problems?" I asked as I gently touched her cheeks.

"I had a promise.. I couldnt let any members besides you to fall for me." she said

"I did fell for you." I said

"it's not that. Sajangnim had a misunderstanding. He thought I was with seungri instead." she mumbled

"what makes him think like that?" I said a I sat up and faced her.

"apparently seungri had some pictures of me and him in his IPad" she shrugged

"seungri..." I mumbled

"oppa... Don't blame him. At least now I'm here again." she smiled

"I thought that you never liked me." I mumbled

"yah oppa! Every month I go to shop for groceries, hoping I'll see you. But it never did..."she faced down, hiding away.

"jagiya..." I leaned in closer to cup her cheeks.

I cupped her face and smiled as I crashed my lips onto hers. Then I traced butterfly kisses on her neck and on some spots, making her gasp.

"op...oppa..." she gasped, making myself by her voice.

I traced soft kisses towards her ears and nibbled on the tip of her ears. Her hands squeezed my shirt as she had her eyes closed and biting her lips. Again I traced the kisses back to her lips and her lips to enter my tongue inside.

Soon I'm on top of her as my hand explored under her blue t-shirt. Her tiny moans escaped her lips as it whispered through my ears and her hot breath blowing on my neck.

I tugged on her shirt asking her permission to take it off.

"opp...oppa... No....not....no..t now..." she said.

"Mianhae.." I stopped and helped her sit up.

"i just want to cuddle." she smiled as she hopped to my lap and her face facing me.

She chuckled and whispered to my ear.

"don't get to excited..." she smirked and pointed to the huge buldge on my pants.

"Mian..." I mumbled.

She chuckled and wrapped her arms on my neck as she snuggled.

"I missed you." I whispered to her

"I missed you too.." she whispered back.

Then she began kissing my shoulders, sending a tingling sensation. As she nibbled my ears and traces her finger along my jawline.

"my turn." she mumbled

I smirked and kissed her neck. She did the same and nibbled on certain spots. She turned to me and my lips as she entered her tongue inside my mouth.

I began grinding towards her making her moan unexpectedly and widened her eyes at me.

"let's do it?" I asked.

She chuckled and nodded as I carried her inside her room to finish what she started. The next morning she was still asleep. The golden rays of the sun reflected on her slightly blushing face. 

I carrased her cheeks and pulled her towards me. She still smelled the same like the last time. I looked at the marks I gave her from and biting several parts of her body. 

"what are you looking at." she smiled and looked at me.

"nothing.. Just admiring you." I smiled

She smiled and traced the scratches and bite marks along my shoulder, arm and back.

"you did an awesome job.." I laughed. 

She blushed away and grabbed the covers as she ran to the toilet. I chuckled and grabbed my boxers as I followed her.

"oppa! I wanna shower.." she said when she saw me.

"I had a good look of those already.. Let's shower together.." I tried to pout.

"you have an aegyo?!" she laughed and pulled me towards the shower. She insisted to wet my Mohawk and style it.

"shark fin!" she smirked

"nice.." I smirked and pretended to be a shark as I bit her.

"oppa!!" she laughed

"I'm a shark." I shrugged

She narrowed her eyes and went out the shower to dry herself with the towel. I followed her and wore my boxers before putting on a puppy face.

"jagiya~ don't be mad~" I whined

"I'm not." she laughed and tied her bathing suit as she jumped on me. I grabbed her bottoms and laughed.

"my big baby.." I joked

"oppa!! Saranghae!!" she said and hugged me tightly.

"na do jagiya!!" I whispered to her ears.

-the end-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So HOW IS IT??? quite bad though on the "" part. It was a total fail... 

TT _ TT *sob*

But it was quite fine right? comment and subscribe on my other stories maybe?