You are amazing

Taeyang = [Three shots]

Here you are in bigbang's dorm, looking around and thinking to yourself. What brought you to this? To try and become Youngbae's girlfriend just because you won this silly contest which your bestfriend forced you to join. Yes, although you kinda like Youngbae but you don't want to have a forced and awkward relationship between the both of you. 

"yah Youngbae hyung just say hi or something." 

"she's cute.. If you don't want her I'd be happy to....."

"shh. Let's not keep her waiting." 

Finally they came out of the room. You already knew some of them through the little research you did last night. 

"annyeonghasaeyo." you stood up and bowed politely

"annyeonghasaeyo" said a man I recognized as Daesung, the smiling angel.

"so what's your name?" said a rather panda like man which I also know as Seungri.

"my name is Park Ga-in" you smiled shyly although you don't know why you're acting shy

"well I suppose you already know us. We're bigbang." smiled Jiyong with a smirk

"neh. " You smiled and gave 2 thumbs up

"great! This is Youngbae hyung. I bet you both will have a great time knowing each other.." said Daesung putting his hands on a rather shy looking man with a Mohawk.

"hi." he smiled shyly

"hi." you smiled

"oh come on! You guys are so shy." laughed Daesung 

"mian..." you mumbled and look down

"yah hyung you sure?" mumbled seungri with a smirk on his face

"why not we show you where you'll be sleeping at?" said Jiyong 

"okay." you shrugged and stood up.

You was led into a medium sized room with a bathroom, a double bed, a study desk and a wardrobe.

"this is awesome." you smiled

"glad you liked it." he smiled sweetly and patted my head

"you know, you can call us oppa. And do you need a ride tomorrow? I know you have college." he smiled as you dropped your luggage and sat on the bed.

"I'm used to ride the public transportation actually but thanks oppa." you smiled 

"yaah.. It's not safe for a girl to do that. It's fine. We'll give you a ride. And I'm not taking no as an answer." he smiled and walked out the door.

"kamsahamnida oppa." you bowed and smiled

"you should rest. Good night." he smiled and closed the door.

You threw yourself on the bed and groaned. You have no idea on what you got yourself into but you know you have no choice but to just do it.
You close your eyes and began to remember the scene at the huge office with Jiyong oppa and YG sajangnim.

Flashback

"we really need your help and after looking at alot of other contestants we figured you were the one. You don't have to worry a thing and I believe jiyong here will take good care of you." said YG sajangnim

"I... I understand sajangnim. I'll do my best." you smiled

End of flashback

You found yourself awake and glanced at the alarm clock. You were relieved you woke up just before it rang. It was 6:15 in the morning and you decided to take a quick shower before making a quick breakfast.

You changed into a white crop tee, and a pair of baggy pants.  You tied your hair into a pony tail and sprayed a little perfume like you always do.

You tiptoed outside and looked around to see if anyone's awake.

You continued to tiptoe to the kitchen and searched around for something to cook.

You found a loaf of bread, ham, eggs, some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, mayonnaise and some other ingredients to make sandwiches.

You cooked as quiet as possible and wiped an imaginary bead of sweat on your forehead. 

You smiled proudly at the 5 sandwiches stacked neatly on the counter. You grabbed the last sandwich and put it inside a brown bag before putting it in your bag. 

Since you were already running late, you decided to just write a note saying you went to school and left some breakfast for them.

You grab your socks and a pair of black high tops before walking out the door and closing it slowly. 

You clutched the keys on your pocket which Jiyong oppa gave you the day before and ran to the nearest bus station. 

Silently you wondered how they will react at the food you prepared. Will they like it? Will they even notice it? You sighed but then smiled because you knew they will notice it eventually.

Youngbae's POV

There's obviously something in her that is attracting me but I'm just not ready for girls. I do know this must be one of Jiyong's plan. I looked at the ceiling and heard some noice outside. I looked at the clock and found that it was just 6:20, I wondered who it must be. It couldn't be any one of us.

They hardly can wake up at 8. I slowly opened the door and took a peek. Just as I guessed, it was that girl. She looked like any average girl. She's quite proportional, and cute. But she also have this feisty aura around her. I watched as she danced around the kitchen, tossing the eggs and stacking

it neatly on the two pieces of bread. The way she twirled around the kitchen with her clothes flying along with her movements. She finally wiped her forehead and looked at her watch. She put her lunch inside her bag and clumsily wore her socks using one hand. She slipped her feet in her shoes and disappeared with a click on the door. 

I shook my head in awe and chuckled as I walked to the kitchen. There was a paper and 5 delicious looking sandwiches on the table.

The paper wrote: good morning oppas! :D I made some breakfast~ but it's fine if oppas are not hungry. I went out already. I hope you like it. -Ga in
I chuckled and looked at the sandwiches. I grabbed one and took a bite. 

"wow. Yum..." I mumbled and took another bite before taking a glass and some milk from the fridge.

I sat down on the sofa and the television.

"yah hyung.. Why are you up so early? And what is that??? Food??" said seungri as he widened his eyes at the sandwich I'm holding.

"yaah! None for you!" I pointed at him and narrowed my eyes.

"not if I find it first." he smirked and ran to the kitchen then laughing in victory.

"yah! At least give me half?" I said my fingers.

"is it really that good?" he came out with a sandwich on his hands as he read the letter

"then why would I ask for more?" I rolled my eyes and looked at him which was already sitting on the sofa.

"yaah.... She's so nice... And she cooks nice..." he smiled as he took another big bite after tasting it.

"the others better wake up fast before we finish them." I joked

"yah hyung. You do know why she's here right? I also want one. " he whined

"yah I know.. But since it's for me, let's just leave it that way." I smirked

"hyung. I didn't know there is this side of you." he laughed

"I need more time. Who knows she's something else?" I shrugged

"whatever you say hyung." he shrugged and looked at the cartoon which is showing on the tv.

Soon they all woke up and they all ate the sandwich with the same expression. Seunghyun hyung joked that he would have to watch his diet if this keeps happening. We arrived at YG building and sajangnim called me to his office.

"Youngbae-ah I hope you get to know what love is." he sighed

"I'll try my best hyung." I smiled

"I do hope so. Now go do your best." he smiled and pat my back.

"neh.." I smiled and walked out the door.

I don't know if I was saying a lie to impress him or I was actually feeling good about this. I walked to the recording studio and found Jiyong playing cards on the computer.

"hyung! You scared me!" he turned around from his chair

"You were playing?" I chuckled

"I need some time off~" he turned back to the computer and went back playing.

"yah. What time is it? Should we pick her up?" he said suddenly looking at his watch

"it's just 2:30" I said

"come on. She finishes at 3 let's go!" he said and pulled me outside.

We ended up outside of her college at 2:50 and looked around for her. There seems to be many students making their way outside already. We wore some disguises and stayed inside the car.

Suddenly a girl caught my eye. It was her, she had pink headphones hanging around her neck and she was smiling as she waved to a group of girls and boys.  She ran down the stairs and had this happy expression on her face. 

"is that her?" I pointed to the girl in the same white crop tee and black baggy pants I saw this morning.

I watched as jiyong nodded and took out his phone.

"yeoboseyo?" said a female voice

"yeoboseyo~ ga in-ah! Oppa's outside.. Come out." 

"outside? Oppa. You dont have to.." 

"I'm ready here. You went without me this morning so I'm here to pick you up." laughed jiyong

"okay then oppa... Is that you?" 

I looked up and saw her approaching the car

"neh. Come in." said jiyong as he hung up

watched as she slightly tilted her head and smiled nervously before entering the car.

"your sandwich was delicious." I smiled at her

"Jinjja? That was a relief." she smiled

"It was really yummy." laughed jiyong

"you really don't have to pick me up oppa. I must have been wasting your time." she hung her head

"aniyo~ we werent doing anything anyways..." said jiyong

"anyways you will be coming with us first. Is that okay?" he smiled 

"sure.." she smiled nervously

We walked to the building and took the lift to the 4th floor.

"so this is where oppas work?" she smiled sweetly at me 

"n..neh." I smiled at her

"yah... Let's eat at home today... Why not you and Youngbae hyung go shop for some groceries?" said jiyong with a smirk on his face although he was smiling at her.

"I can just by myself.." she smiled

"Ani... Let hyung go as well.. It's not safe for a girl to go alone." said jiyong patting her head before winking at me.

We ended up going back to the car again.There was an awkward silence but she tried to make it disappear.

"so oppa. What will we buy?" she smiled as she pushed the cart.

"seunghyun hyung would probably ask for ice creams.. But the others are fine with anything." I smiled

"what would you like oppa?" she looked at me.

I couldn't help but blush and look away.

"ah. Mianhae." she mumbled and continued to walk faster.

"Ani.. It's just Uhm..." I said nervously.

"i love baking... How about a chocolate cake?" she said and ran to the baking section.

There were lots of baking supplies like flour, cooking chocolate, baking powder, cake mixes, cocoa powder.
She looked through the whole aisle and came with a bag of flour, chocolate and some other stuffs.

"so oppa. Am I making you uncomfortable or something?" she mumbled.

"Ani.. It's just that I get awkward with girls." I scratched the back of my neck

"then look at me as a boy!!! I just don't want to make oppa... I mean make hyung feel uncomfortable." she joked

"hyung?" I chuckled

"so I should call you hyung? I mean, if It makes you and I less awkward." she shrugged and put the groceries on the cashier.

"you are one weird guy." I chuckled

"yeah I get that alot." she smiled and proceeded to carry the groceries to the car.

I helped her grab the rest and put it inside the car. We laughed and joked at the car and she really is making me feel more comfortable with her. 

"I shouldve called you hyung years ago~~~" she joked

I chuckled and parked the car. We walked to the apartment with the groceries and went to the kitchen to do some cleaning up. We decided to cook some spicy beef strips. 

"hyung! Gimme the spatula." she said 

"here." I handed to her.

She mixed around the beef and put some on a spoon.

"hyung. Try it." she handed the spoon to me.

I opened my mouth as she fed me.

"hmm... It's delicious." I smiled and patted her head

"really?" she scratched her head and tried some

"right?" I asked her

"perfect." she smiled and put the food on a plate before she started making some soup and veggie.

"hyung. Help me with this." she said

I chuckled and stood beside her. 

"try this hyung." she gave me some soup.

Just as I opened my mouth to eat it because my two hands are busy Seunghyun hyung came in.

"Omo. I uhmm I just have to grab a soda." he said

"oppa.. Would you try this?" she said with a smile.

"uhmm sure." smiled my hyung as he ate some of the soup.

I chuckled as I saw Ga-in standing on her toes just to feed him.

"yum.." said my hyung as he ruffled her hair.

"yay! I guess we have to wait for the other oppas." she smiled and grabbed a seat.

She got up and ran to her bedroom saying that she'll take a bath first.

"Youngbae ah, I see you both are getting close already." teased my hyung as he drinks his soda

"Ani hyung. She actually started to call me hyung." I laughed

"Jinjja?" asked my hyung

"you know how I get shy with girls so she decided to call me hyung.. And it kinda helps..." I chuckled

"that is a good thing." he smiled.

"yaaah... I'm hungry.." said a familiar voice

We had a really great dinner that night. We got to know her more. And it's obvious we all have something undescribeable for her. 

~1 and a half years passed~

"hyung!!! Guess what!!!!!" she went into the dance studio and jumped on me

I grabbed her thighs as she waved a paper in front me.

"I got to produce a film of my own... If!! I have a movie to show them the concept." she squealed

"yahhh!!! That's great!!!!" I smiled

"but to do that.. I need your help." she cupped my face

"glad to help.." I cupped her cheeks.

"knew it!" she jumped off me.

"when do we start?" I asked

"yah. You should read the script first. I have it back at home so you do your stuff first. I have to tell the other oppas." she turned around and walked to the door.

"the other oppas? I thought it was only me.." I mumbled

I watched as she walked out the door. There was obviously feelings between me and her it's not that there will never be but she saw me as her hyung rather than an oppa. Seungri and seunghyun hyung on the other side is doing anything to get near her.

Jiyong and Daesung treats her like their daughter and I'm just like her bigger brother. I practiced alittle more dancing before deciding to just go home.

She cooks and bakes for us and they were always changing since she is always learning and trying new things. She has this excitement with new things but she also gets bored easily. But she did make sure to impress us before getting over it.

Her presence have definitely brought us all something. I jogged to the apartment door and found her laying on the couch watching some tv. The usual smell of sweets and food welcomed me home.

"hyung! You're home! I made some japchae~" she said as she flipped over the channels.

"yah. Aren't you going to eat with me?" I joked

"I ate already. Just bring it here." she groaned

"fine.." I chuckled and brought the plate to the couch.

I sat beside her as she laid her head on my lap.

"yah. I thought you're going to show me the script?" I asked her as I took a bite.

"oh yeah! I forgot! Wait." she jumped and walked to her room.

She came out with a folder. 

"so let me tell you the summary. It's actually about friendzoned boy. With this girl. You know.. I kinda don't know what will happen next but the professor wanted me to do something about love.. I don't even understand love." she chuckled as she gave me the folder.

"you ask me.." I laughed

"yah hyung. Do you have crushes before? Like do you know any slightest thing about love?" she asked me with curiousity.

"the last time I got that question I answered diarrhea." I laughed

"so love hurts? And you have to waste alot of energy on it?" she chuckled

"maybe you should ask them." I pointed to the doors to their rooms. 

"nice idea. Give me the plate. I'll wash it. You should rest hyung. You have to shoot a MV tomorrow." she leaned forward to grab the plate before she stood up and went to the kitchen.

She hardly knows that it's love that I'm secretly feeling right now. 

Your POV

You decided to ask the 4 oppas about love. And of course the first oppa you went to is Jiyong oppa. Although you feel that it would be most right if you call him appa instead of oppa. 

"jiyong appa!!!" you squealed and ran to him.

He answered you with a hug and kissed your forehead.

"what is it my daughter?" he joked

"hahaha oppa. What do you know about love?" you asked him

"yah! Why do you suddenly want to know about love?" he said acting like an overprotective father.

"just for an idea of my movie." you smirked

"well love is kinda like being able to give him/her your most precious possession." he chuckled

"nothing else? Just that?" you raised an eyebrow.

"it's hard to describe ga-in ah! You should experience it yourself." he laughed and ruffled your hair.

"I don't want to that's why I'm asking you~" you pouted

"aigoo why do my daughter have to be so cute. You'll understand it once you experience it." he pinched your cheeks.

"fine.. Good luck on your MV anyways oppa! Hwaiting!" you smiled and went outside.

You sighed and decided to go to your next target: Daesung oppa.

"oppa!" you said once you entered his room.

"Nae dongsaeng!!" he replied 

"oppa. Can I ask something?" you smiled

"sure." he smiled

You sat on his bed and crossed your leg.

"oppa. What is love to you?" you asked

"love is when you can smile whenever you think or see or hear or smell him/her. It can also be thinking about him/her at anytime eventhough you don't know why." he smiled

"oppa seems like you know so much." you laughed

"of course! I'm a genius when it comes to love." he joked

"okay then oppa. Thanks. Good night." you hugged him before walking out of his room.

You proceeded to seunghyun Oppa's room.

"Ga-in! What are you doing here?" he asked as you entered his room.

"I need to ask something." you smiled

"what is it?" he smiled

"what is love?" you asked with a smile

"love?? Well it's when you don't even care how she looks like. And her slightest actions makes you happy and tingle with joy." he explained

"I see....." you nodded your head

"yah Ga-in ah~ who's your favourite oppa?" he asked suddenly

"all of you." you smiled

"it can't be. There must be one." he laughed

"hmm... There'll never be.. I love you all..." you smiled

"yaah You're so adorable." he patted your head 

"thank you oppa. Good night." you said and stood up.

"Saranghae." he smiled

"Nado!!!" you laughed and went outside.

You finally went to seungri Oppa's room. You knocked on his door and he let you in. You saw him infront of his computer watching some "stuffs".

"oppa!" you said as you laid on his bed. You rested your chin on your hand as you looked at him.

"what is it?" he looked at you as he hid the previous window on his computer

"Ani... I just wanted to ask you something." you smiled

"what is it? Is it about math? science? Dancing? Singing?" he asked 

"I wouldnt have came to you if I was about to ask those" you joked

"yaah! You underestimate me." he laughed

"so oppa, what is love?" you ask with a chuckle

"love is.........." he said before he leaned closer to me

"love is.... You." he said.

You burst out laughing and fell behind laying on his pillow.

"yah oppa! That was so cheesy." you laughed and sat up.

"what? I was saying the truth." he pouted

"so what exactly is love?" you asked again

"it's an annoying thing. You find yourself staring at her with no specific reasons. Love songs means so much when you listen to them. Anything you do, she will be the first you want her to know." he said dramatically

"really? That sounds so sweet." you smiled

"I thought you said it was too cheesy." he smirked

"it's both. Thanks for it anyways oppa." you smiled and nudged him before standing up.

"no problem." he smiled

You walked out and smiled with satisfaction as you yawned and stretched to your room. You sketch the ideas on a small paper and taped it to your wall above desk. 

You threw yourself on the bed and curled before dozing off. The next morning you were forced to go to the MV shooting with them. 

"oppa~ let me sleep more..." you whined

"yah! We're not leaving you at home alone." said Jiyong oppa

"but it's the holidays...and it's snowing already." you pouted

"then use my sweater. Here." said seunghyun oppa as he handed me a blue sweater.

You rubbed your eyes and wore the sweater. A warm shower wasn't even enough to fight the coldness. You cuddled with seungri oppa as he hugged you close.

He was so warm and soft. You could actually mistake him as a panda bear. It was a relief that the music video will be filmed indoor.

They were filming "Fantastic Baby". It was so awesome you actually forgot about being cold and lazy, you were the only one jumping making everyone pumped and happy.

It finally ended after a few hours and you were so tired because of jumping and being hyper, you fell asleep on seunghyun oppa. You felt him leaning his head on yours and doze off as well.

Everyone fell asleep on the mattresses laid beside each other that makes it enough for the six of us to sleep on. It was so cozy and warm we slept the whole day.

The next week you were ready to film the movie, you got yourself a camera and had it on video recording.

"this is going to be like a real life documentary film... Like a reality show with a story.." you explained.

You walked around the room showing the camera the 5 people you are going to film. Based on their personalities you decided to make a film.

"just be yourself. There will be this imaginary girl that you guys fell in love with." you explained clearly as you set the camera towards them.

"you're not joining?" asked Seunghyun oppa

"andwae~ I'm the director slash producer here. I get to boss around." you smirked.

"oh I get it director park." teased Daesung oppa

"oppa! I want you to act as boy number one which shows that you found a girl you like. How'd you act?" you point the camera towards Seunghyun oppa.

"me?! Okay.. Wait.. Lemme adjust first..." he laughed

"yah oppa. Be serious. You're the one with the most experience." you puffed out your cheeks.

"Arasso director park!" he smirked and began to act his part.

After a few more takes you're finally satisfied and went to the next actor.

"now.. Daesung oppa you're going to act out the boy that finally became her friend." you smiled and pointed it towards Daesung oppa.

He went into his thinking mode and acted out another unscripted scene beautifully. You gave some changes and he obediently did it.

"next is seungri oppa be the man that finally had the courage to be her man." you winked at Seungri oppa and mouthed action after he thought and explained what he's going to act.

Although you find it cheesy and hilarious, you finally nodded in agreement that you loved it. 

You peeked over at jiyong oppa and told him his part was to be the man that saw his girlfriend cheat on him. Just as you imagined he acted just as you wanted. Looking hopeless, depressed, anger, it was all on his scene. 

Lastly you went to Youngbae oppa.

"oppa! This is the last. I want you to be the man that finally broke up with her but ended up still thinking about her." you pouted to get the sad scene

"I don't think I can do that." he chuckled nervously.

"you can hyung!!!!!! I know you can!! Impress the camera." you smirked and pointed the camera at him.

To your amazement he acted like he was drowning himself in alcohol and a tear managed to fall and drop from his eyes.

"hyung!!! That was awesome!!!" you said and hugged him before the others joined.

"so we're done?" they all raised an eyebrow.

"of course!! Let's go ice skating!!!" you squeal and jumped.

You were careful with the camera and saved it three times on your laptop before leaving the house for some ice skating.
 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER!! HOw do you like it? Don't worry.. i'll post it all today... 

just wanna see how's the reaction in the one shots i'm writing... If it did go well there's a GD and TOP version~~ But i'm not done with that. So well Yeah. How dod you feel about this one? :D