Trouble trouble...

Taeyang = [Three shots]

Youngbae's POV

When she told me I have to act this man that's heartbroken the first scene that came to my head was losing her to someone else. I must've have fantasies to far that a tear fell from my cheeks.

We decided to go skating since it was a relaxing thing to do.

"yah hyung! Her birthday is coming!" said Seungri nudging me.

"I thought it yours." I said confused

"her birthday is a few weeks after mine. Don't you realize its just two days to my birthday." he shook my shoulders

"yah. I thought your birthday was the most important thing." I

"it still is but her birthday is also important. What should we do to impress her?" he said nervously.

"why not bake a cake??" joined Daesung which seems to overhear us.

"that's a good idea." I agreed.

"but I do have another surprise for her." smirked Seungri.

"what is it?" I asked

"only she can know." he smirked

"well then we should jiyong hyung and seunghyun hyung about it." said Daesung.

"yep. We'll also need some practice to bake the cake." I sighed

"Hwaiting!" we whispered.

"hyung! Let's race!" she glided to us 

"I'll be winning." smirked Seungri 

"not if I'm in!" joined Daesung

"I'm in too!" I smiled

Time seems to fly past so fast and it seems like tomorrow will be her birthday. The 2ne1 girls gladly agreed to help us by bringing her shopping tomorrow while we were busy.

"oppa! Unnie is taking me out tomorrow!" she squealed.

"Jinjja? Why so sudden?" asked Jiyong as he changed the channel.

"I thought they were busy." joined Seunghyun hyung as he flipped through the pages of his novel.

"we have another interview tomorrow." I told them

"you guys are not going to be home?" she asked

"Ani... We have an interview tomorrow~" said Seungri with his most poker face

"oh... Hwaiting!!!" she smiled and walked to her room.

After awhile Seungri and jiyong began to groan.

"yah... Why do I feel so mean.." said jiyong in a low whisper

"just deal with it. It's not easy for me to." said seunghyun hyung as he flipped through the pages.

We finally went to the next day where she left at 8 in the morning. We baked the cake first and failed twice before finally turning out into a wierd shaped cake. Jiyong decided that he will decorate it into something better. 

"don't overdo it." warned Seunghyun hyung.

"trust me." he said and began putting on an apron. 

We decided to bake a pizza and make some fruit and soda cocktails. It turns out we wasted half a day to prepare it all and as well and cleaning them up. Just as we were about to rest, seungri came out bringing a medium sized box.

"what's that?" I asked him.

"surprise." he smirked and hid it some where in the kitchen.

Finally Dara noona texted me that they're downstairs and will arrive any minute. We finally heard the footsteps.

"they're not home... They had an interview~" we heard ga in say.

"awwwh that's sad..." said another familiar voice.

We had turned the light off and when she turned the light on, we jumped and screamed happy birthday. She jumped and squealed as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"oppa!!! So mean!!! You lied to me!!" she pouted

"but we surprised you didn't we?" I smiled and pinched her cheeks.

She smiled and dropped the shopping bags on the floor. She made a wish as she blew out the candles from the cake and cut it through before taking the frosting and putting it on Seungri's face.

"yah!!!" he whined

"it makes you look more handsome." laughed CL

"I agree with that." we all laughed.

We finally ate the food we spent the whole day making and played some games. Seungri got his presents and thanked GaIn with that box he kept so secretly. It's turns out to be a panda couple necklace to show their friendship, for GaIn actually introduced seungri a girl. 

"thank you so much~ she's beautiful. Look." he smiled proudly and showed us the picture of a young girl with her hair tied into a ponytail, while she give an playful smirk on her face. 

"so then, why isn't she here?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow

"she's busy. But you'll meet her eventually." he said as he continued looking at the picture.

After alot of cheerings and comments we finally had our last toast of champagne before the girls decided to go home. As the others sent them outside I began washing the dishes and help her with cleaning up the huge mess.

"hyung! Just Let me help." she whined.

"yah. Just rest." I smiled.

"how can I do this to you hyung!! After the best birthday ever!" she exaggerated.

I looked at her and leaned closer. Gently carressing her face as I put my hands on her waist, slowly crashing my lips on hers with My fingers running through her hair. She tensed as I closed my eyes, but no longer she runner her hand through my Mohawk and closed her eyes. When we finally lost our breath She finally pulled away and smiled.

"happy birthday." I smiled as I carrased her cheeks.

"best birthday ever." she smiled blushed

"can i be called as oppa again?" I hung my head to cover my blush.

"but I'm used to call you hyung.." she replied

"I... That's okay..." I gave her a smile and looked at her eyes.

"oppa!" she smiled and peck my lips.

I widened my eyes and chuckled. Soon the boys were home and we're pretty much done cleaning up.

"I hope you had a great birthday..." smiled seungri as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I most definitely did." she smirked and walked back to her room. 

As the others did so, I shyly sneaked into her room, to find her tidying her hair.

"what's wrong oppa?" she rubbed her eyes.

"Ani... I just wanted to ask if you'd like to.... Cuddle... With ... Uhm.. Me..." I mumbled

"bwo? Yah oppa." she looked at me curiously.

"Ani! Ani! It's not that.. I just.. I Uhm I.. I'll just leave.." I shied away.

As I clutched the handle d the door I felt her hands around my waist as she rested her head on my shoulders. She's tall but just fine as she is a little shorter than me.

"I actually don't mind." she mumbled.

We ended up cuddling each other to sleep. She smelled so nice.. Just like blueberry muffins. The next morning I walked outside her room to find seungri and jiyong stare at me.

"you guys.... Omo. Hyung. Wae." said seungri.

"bwo?! Ani! Ani! I.. We.. I... We just cuddled!" I tried to explain.

"stop hiding it from us. Omo hyung. I can't believe that you're actually this kind of person." teased jiyong.

I shushed them and pushed them to the kitchen where I explained everything to them.

"hyung!! But I also like her..." joked seungri

"you have that girl already. Besides hyung needs a girl.. This actually gives me an idea for a song.." smirked jiyong as he ran to his room. 

"contests hyung." seungri smiled to me and patted my back.

Suddenly she entered the kitchen already looking fresh.

"bacon and egg pancakes?" she smiled

"I'd like that." said seungri

She nodded and prepared the ingredients as I helped her.

"awwh.. Already like a married couple..." teased seungri

"bwo.." she mumbled

"mianhae...." I mumbled

"so cute~" laughed seungri

Soon it was followed with an awkward silence as seungri began commenting at every single movements that we do.

"I'm going to buy some groceries.." she smiled and grabbed her bag.

"can i go?" I asked

"sure~" she smiled.

"can I go too?" said Seungri

"it' just grocery shopping." I said with an annoyed tone.

"I'll just go alone then." she suggested.

"let's just go together." I grabbed her hand and walked outside.

She followed and we took a taxi to a market place.

"sorry.." I mumbled

"for what?" se raised an eyebrow

"just now.. I didn't mean to get all..." I said

"Ani oppa. I'm actually the one who wants to apologize... I should've let him go with us.." she shy-Ed away.

"why?" I asked

"I want to spend time with you.." she mumbled

Hearing upon this, I felt my face blush as I grabbed her waist and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"yah oppa. Not here." she pushed away.

"I want to show the world that you're my girl. Just mine." I smiled and kiss her forehead.

She chuckled and held my hand.

"let's go do some shopping already." she laughed and pulled me towards the crowded market.

We finally left after a few hours with our hands full with grocery. She dropped the stuffs and put it on the counter as she sighed with releif.

"finally... Now what should we eat for dinner.." she scratched her head.

"I'll help.. Anything you'd like.." I smiled

"you're finally back!" said Seungri suddenly.

"Mianhae.. Did we took that long?" she asked 

"yes. Now I'm hungry." he whined

I felt uncomfortable and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"so what do you want to eat?" I asked

"anything." he laughed

"spicy pork, salad and corn soup?" she asked again as she peeked at the plastic.

"that sound delicious." I smiled

She began washing the vegetables and cutting them up. As I helped her with the boiling. Seungri was beside her, helping with frying.

"akh!" he said as he got hot oil splattered on his hand.

"Omo. Are you okay?" she widened her eyes as she began looking at the wound which looks like 3 tiny brown dots.

"I'm fine." he hissed

"oppa are you okay here?" she asked me

"yeah yeah." I nodded

"okay." she smiled as she brought him outside.

Your POV

You brought him to your room where you have a first aid kit. As he sat on your bed, you took out some alcohol and bandages.

"dumb dumb." you mumbled as you cleaned his wound with some alcohol.

"yah. I was just being distracted." he snorted

"by what?" you scoffed

"you." he said

You rolled your eyes and wrapped it with a thin layer of bandage.

"you and Youngbae hyung... Is it really true?" he asked you

"what do you mean?" you mumbled

"that picture I show them yesterday. Haven't you seen it carefully?" he mumbled

"it's miyoung right? I'm so happy for you." you smiled.

"Pabo.." you heard him mumble as he chuckled.

He took out his phone and showed you his wallpaper. It looked so familiar but it doesn't look like Miyoung. It's a picture of yourself blowing out the candle as you made a wish. You didn't expect to see yourself looking so silly, mostly you don't expect to see that it was your picture. YOu must have looked alot like Miyoung. You stood up and walked out to the kitchen.

"it's all ready~ " said Youngbae oppa.

You smiled but silently you were scared. You remembered the last words from YG sajangnim which said that there mustn't be any members that like you except Youngbae of course. He warned that you'd have to leave if it happened. 

You smiled and hugged Youngbae.

"thank you oppa." you said

You all ate the dinner normally when you were actually nervous. You were scared that you will have to leave. Just as you feared the next day you got a call when the boys are practicing at the dance studio.

"yeoboseyo Ga-In ssi?" said a low voice

"yeoboseyo.." you said

"this is YG sajangnim. Can I see you?" he asked

"oh sure sajangnim.." you said 

"okay then. I'll be waiting." he said, leaving you nervous.

You ran to the his office, and stopped as you fixed your outfit right outside the building. 

"annyeonghasaeyo." you bowed as you entered his office.

"annyeonghasaeyo Ga In ssi." he said in a stern face.

"i see you and seungri are in a relationship?" he said suddenly.
 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOOH~~ Trouble trouble~ Let's see what's next~~