The Fact Which You won't understand

It has to be you

Yesung POV

We finished the lunch finally.

"What are we going to do now?"Yesung asked.

"Nothing"Yuri said as she giggled a lot.

"What are you laughing at?Are you goin'crazy?"Yesung asked as he laughed too.

"Your mouth!"Yuri said as she pulled out her handkercheif and wrapped Yesung's mouth.

"Thank you"Yesung said and smiled.

Suddenly,someone apparoach them...

"Kwon Yuri!!"

Yuri looked up at the person who yelled at her.

"Mom...?!Wae?"Yuri said as she's look scared.

"Wae? I mean what are you doin' here?"Yuri's mom asked angrily.

"I...I'm having lunch."Yuri replied her without looking at her mom.

"Yah!Look at me!Whose that guy?"Her mom said as she pointed at Yesung with her long but ugly fingers.

Yesung saw her fingers and knit his eyebrow a little bit.

"Yah!What mean that guy?You are so impolite"Yesung shouted at her without control.

"Oppa,stop!"Yuri said as she pulled Yesung away.And said"Mom,he's my classmates"

"What mean classmates?See?"Her mom said as she pulled out some photos in front of Yuri.

"Omo!Why...What is this?You...you checked me?Mom,are you somthing wrong?"Yuri said and became angry.

"So what?You are dating this guy?You .And I'm gonna tell your dad.You are game over now!"She said with the most ugly face in the world.

Yuri didn't say anything and began to cry.

Her mom saw that so she decided to go away.

Yesung saw that and hugged Yuri."Stop crying and tell me what happened."

Yuri still crying and no response.

So Yesung decided to continue"Why your mom is here?Aren't she and your dad in America?"

Yuri saw Yesung's face filled with full of  confusing and nervous.

So she wrapped her tears and said,"She is....She is my step-mother.I usually call my real mom'omma'."

Yesung confused but nodded pretending he's understand.

But he continued to ask,"Then why she hate you so much?And your dad is...."

Yesung want to continued but  he noticed Yuri began to cry again so he stopped it sliently.

A few minutes of slience passed,Yuri finally speak out,"Oppa,I feel better now."

Yesung heard that with a little happiness but still worried about Yuri.

"Are you really okay?"Yesung asked carefully.

"Yup,I'm alright."Yuri said but not looking at Yesung.

Yesung felt this weird and said,"Then are you planning to go home?"

"Em......"Yuri was thinking how to explain to her dad and how can she go back home.

"You can't go home right?"Yesung said.

"No....But....."Yuri said but stopped again.

"What's this mean?"Yesung asked again makes Yuri getting more and more nervous.

Yesung didn't wait for Yuri's answer and said,"So........come to my home instead."

Yuri was suprised and thought,"How can I go to guy's home?What will his omma thinks and what should I............."

She thought as Yesung pulled her back to reality."Yah!What are you thinking?"

"Nothing...But.....okay!Let's go instead."Yuri said and walked .

"Wow How can you change so fast?"Yesung said and following Yuri.

They get out of the restaurant and deicded to take a bus.

They went to the bus stop and there's a very long queue.

Yuri saw that and asked Yesung,"Oppa,there's too many people."

Yesung replied quick and nervously,"Yes and you see,there!"

Yuri's eye sight followed Yesung's finger and reached the plot.

Yuri saw that and almost screamed.Yesung noticed that and covered immediately.

"Let's hide.So that we'll not let your step mother discover.

"Oppa,could we take a taxi?"Yuri asked softly.

Yesung checked his wallet and nodded.He asked softly,"But do you have enough money?"

Yuri POV

Yesung asked this kind of question which makes Yuri laughed.

"Yes,but we'll share the price,right?"Yuri said and giggled.

Yesung just nodded again.

Few minutse they arrived...

"Wow,your house is just too beautiful"Yuri said surprised.

"Really?Yesung said while smiling and opened the door.

As Yesung opened the door,he first saw his omma which makes him shocked.

"Oh,omma.I'm back."Yesung greeted his omma and Yuri still hid behind Yesung.

Yesung glanced Yuri and said,"And.........here's ......."

Yesung's mom asked,"Here's......?" It seemed that she's waiting for Yesung's following speech with full of hopes.

"Here's my girfriend....."Yesung introduced with full of embarassiness.

At this moment,Yuri jumped out from Yesung and said,"Aneonghaseyo,I'm Kwon Yuri."And ended with a bow.

"This kid is very beautiful!Come in and have a seat"Yesung'mom said warmly and  beneviolently.

Yuri found a seat and sat down as JongJin came down from up stages.

JongJin saw Yuri sitting there and became confused.So he asked his hyung,"Hyung!Who is she?"

Yesung was facing Yuri at first so he turned around and replied,"She is my.........."

But cutted off by his mom,"girlfriend."

JongJin was so shocked and thought,"OMG.How can my hyung get such a beautiful girl as girlfriend?"

But he act calm and greeted Yuri,"Aneonghaseyo,I'm KimJongJin.Yesung's younger brother."

Yuri greeted him too.

Then there's a long shot of slience with full of embarassing.

Yesung cleared his voice and spoke,"Omma,can.....Yuri live here for few days?"

His mom glanced him and Yuri once and asked,"What's for?"

"Well..."Yesung wanted to answer his mom directly but cutted of by Yuri.

"My step-mom didn't allow me to go home...."Yuri explained sadly.

Yesung's mom thought a while and decided to say somthing but stopped suddenly.

There's a slience again which makes Yesung felt really uncomfortable so he spoke up,"Omma?"

His mom finallt get in attention and nodded slowly.

"Yah!Omma are you nodding your head?"JongJin noticed her slowly action and said it as a joke.

"I mean..........yes."Yesung's mom said.

Of course Yesung and Yuri are happy but they didn't knew that there's somthing wrong with Yesung's mom.

"You guys must be hungry but I didn't buy anything for the dinner.I think you should go out and have dinner."Yesung's mom said.

"That's fine,omma.How about you?"Yesung asked.

" I need to do somthing...."His mom said and get out of the room.

"How strange?"They said.

Few minutes later...

But in front of the restaurant,they saw a lady which looks like Yuri's mom.

Yuri scared but she knew that her step-mom will not be possible to be there.

So she ignored the lady and decided to walk into the restaurant.But suddenly the lady stopped Yuri and Yesung.

As the lady turned around to face them.....

"Omg!Why are you here?"Yesung shouted.

Yuri saw her and ran away as fast as she could.But unfortunately,she failed.

Yuri was kicked by a small rock on the rough road.

She laied on the floor and hitted her head on the road hardly.

"Yuri!"Yesung saw that scene and ran to Yuri.

"Hyung,give me your phone so that I could call the police."JongJin said.

Yesung just nodded and passed the cell phone to JongJin.

At this moment,Yuri's mom and Yesung's mom apporach them.

Yesung's still looking at Yuri if she is fine or not until his mom called his name.

"JongWoon!!"

Yesung looked up and saw his mom.He got very confused and asked,"Why're you here too?"

JongJin jumped out from the back and pulled Yesung aside and said softly,"Hyung,don't you noticed that?"

Yesung got confused again and asked again,"Notice what you mean?"

JongJin looked at his stupid older brother,suddenly sighed but giggled at the same time.

"Wae?"Yesung asked and getting a bit annoying.

"Hyung,Omma and the step-mom of Yuri are friends.So now you know what are happening,right?"JongJin replied and stopped giggling.

"Wh...What?You mean....OMFG!!The fact is....."Yesung screamed and opened his mouth in a big big size.

"The fact is this and Yuri xi will be dangerous if you continue to be her boyfriend.And you will in danger too if she continue to be your girlfriend."JongJin said and sighed again.

"Why the fact is this?OMFG!!"Yesung screamed again as the ambulance came and sent Yuri to the hospital.

On the ambulance...

"Oppa...."Yuri suddenly spoke out.

"Neh,Yul.Wae?"Yesung replied and pet her face gently.

"Where are we going to?"Yuri said as she decided to wake up but normally failed.

Yesung stopped her action of waking up and comfort her to sleep again.

"Hyung,it'll be okay."JongJin said as he want to comfort his brother too.

"Thanks for giving me such encouragement."Yesung said as he's trying to smile but failed.

JongJin is always very attentive so he must notice that Yesung's action is a bit weird than normal.

He felt that Yesung's in love with Yuri so deep and there's nobody could released that.

There's nobody know theeir love story can be so hard like this.

Yesung thought about this problem of this relationship.

He thought really concerntrated.But he's too tired and fell into sleep sliently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay stop here ~!

Yo~!Here's the 12Chapter finally!^^

And I'm so excited for the comments lol

Anyway,I'm so sorry for putting a wonderful couple into a serious and sad situation:'(

Just take it easy becoz I'mma put them back to a normal but happy situation later..................

Finally is here~!So goodbye,readers!See you guys in the next chapter!!!xdd

**I will add another speacial characters to  the following chapters^^**

So guess who again^^

For readers who comment and subscribe:)

For the people who didn't...

LOL,Just kidding...

Love you guys:))

               ~BYE~