What the problem with you?

It has to be you

Writer's Note

Hi~It's me again and you guys  know whose Sally right?

What will happened next?Okay....

Story starts!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

Yuri came back to her seat and saw Yesung shaked hands with the girl.

As she saw this scene,Yesung turned back and saw Yuri.

"Hi~I'm Sally Jung.Great to see you here again!"Sally said and waved her hand to Yuri.

This makes Yuri felt more strange,She thought"What is this strange girl thinking?"

Yuri replied"Hi.Nice to meet you too.How come we're so related?"

"Maybe we should be friends,huh?"

Yuri nodded as the film finally started.

"Oppa,why did you shake hands with that girl?"Yuri whispered to Yesung.

"I helped her to find her lost earings then she thanked me with her self-introdusing andshke hands."Yesung replied normally.

"Fine."Yuri said as she wanted to switch off her cell phone but saw a missed call from Fany instead.

"Oh why Fany is calling me?"Yuri wondered.She decided to call her back quietly.

"Yoeboseyo?"Yuri whispered.

"Yah!Why are you calling me so late?"Fany almost yelled.

"I just saw it and I'm at the cinema now."

"With Yesung,huh?"Fany said teasingly.

"As you know.What's matter with you again?"Yuri asked Fany.

"Siwon dated me to have fun today but he lost his promise to me.I'm so angry now!!"Fnay decided to yell again.

"No,Fany.Just calm down.Myabe we can join lunch together after we finshed the film."Yuri suggested which made Fany happy.

"Really?Yeah and see you guys later.Bye!"Fany said as she hung up the call.

--About 1 Hours later--

"This really a interesting film,right?"Yesung said while stretching onself.

"Really but you looks tired.You think it is boring right?"Yuri giggled.

"No.No"said Yesung as nd he's shaking his head hardly.

Yuri giggled again and said"I'm hungry now.Let's have lunch with Fany and you call Siwon."

"Why should I call him?"Yesung asked curiously.

"Fany is unhappy because Siwon broke his promise to Fany,you know?"Yuri said.

"It's such a pointless thing.Siwon is busy with his work in his family's company.They always did that thing."Yesung replied.

"What?But Fany looks really unhappy this time?"said Yuri.

"Arraso.Just call him out."Yesung said and called Siwon as fast as he could.

"Where are you now?"Yesung spot the point out.

"In the company.Wae?"Siwon replied normally.

Yuri grab the phone and said"Yah!Fany is very unhappy now!Why you're still calm?''

"But I need to work."

"Now is lunch time.Can't you have some time with your girl friend?"Yuri almost shouted.

Sally noticed that and whispered"Why is she always so angry?"

"Maybe she's in woman's period."Gongchan said and looked so serious.

"Huh,but we'll never know this feeling."Sandeul said.

"No one can feel it in our group"Sally said.

"Oh hyung they're gone.Where are they now?"asked Gongchan noticed Yulsung were gone.

"Yah!Pabo why you always talked to me in the worst time?"Sally shouted to Gongchan.

"It's my problem again?"Gongchan complained.

--At the restaurant--

Yulsung sat down and wait for Sifany.

"Fany!!"Yuri saw her and waved her hand.

"Why are you so late?''Yesung asked sharply.

"Yah!Oppa won't you be angry right?"Fany said and smiled.

"Is she looks bad or anything? Or Siwon can go back now."Yesung continued.

"What?"

Siwon stand up from the back of Yesung's cahir.

"Fany ah...."Siwon speak out.

"Why are you here.Aren't you in the company,huh?"Fany said as she seemed angry.

"Fany,I....."Siwon want to explain but cutted off by Tiffany.

"No I don't want to listen to your voice.Shut up!"Fany screamed and ran away.

"Fany ah!"

"Yah!She'll be fine."Yesung said and sipped his coffee.

Yuri heard that and have a quick but powerful glare to Yesung.

"Siwon oppa?Are you okay?Are you goin'to find Fany?"Yuri cleared her voice and said.

"Yes.I will but I'm hungry now."Siwon said as he turn back to his company.He almost run and jump to his car.

"Yah!Siwon oppa is just too careless to his girlfriend!"Yuri gasped and said.

"It is okay....Trust me.They are always like that.Just trust me,okay?"Yesung said and looked serious.

"Okay.If you say so."Yuri replied and ready to order her lunch.

"Excuse me.Waiter!"Yesung called the waiter.

"May I have a lunch set A and B with both Caesar salad,plz."

"How'bout drinks,sir?"asked the waiter.

"What do you want,Yul?"Yesung asked Yuri instead.

"Em....Maybe a coffe plz."Yuri replied while looking at the menu.

"Oaky a cup of coffe plz."Yesung said.

The waiter nodded and leaf the table.

Few minutes later,their orders are already done on their table.

"Oppa,do you want some pork?"Yuri asked as she cutting out a sm ll pieces of pork.

"Why not?"Yesung said as he decided how he can get the pork.

"Oppa,aren't you open your mouth?"Yuri siad as she put the pork inside Yesung's mouth.

Sally POV

"OMG!!Gongchan pass the camera to me!!Now!!"Sally shouted to GongChan.

"God.Why can't you be more polite?"Gongchan grumbled.

But Sally ignored and took photos fof the view of Yuri feeding Yesung.

"Yo!What a great view,huh?"Sandeul screamed and giggled.

"Neh hyung!But why is Yuri's parents need to do that?Can't they just ask her and know all the facts?"Gongchan questioned again.

"God!Channie can you just shut up?See what you did."Sally grumbled and have a super powerful glare to Gongchan.

At this moment,a waiter approach them...

"Excuse me,erh...What are you doing here?"asked the waiter politly and even have a really warmed smile.

"Erh....We are checking the photo,sir.Why not?"Sally said.

"Okay but I saw some flash lights from the camera and in our restaurant taking picturse is not allowed."The waiter said.

"Okay...Arraso."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there!Chaper11 is finally finished!!

Yo~!!Summer holiday is just begin and I did the chapters really hard so plz continue to support me!!!

Comment and subscribe  plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Oppa,your sooo cute!!!<333

   

OMG!! I'm so excited since Heechul is coming back!!

But Leeteuk and Yesung........Btw Yesung is my bias<333