At First

It has to be you

Yuri POV

I make many many friends in the new school now~Oh..not really...just 8 girls.Wait...Who are...

"Hey!What are you thinking about???"said Sunny.

"OH...nothing."said Yuri.

"Are you ok?"said SeoHyun.

"It's okay.I just want to go to the washroom.Caan you guys show me the way?"said Yuri.

"Fine"said Taeyeon.

"Huh..."said Yuri.

Why am I so tired today?I have a headahe this morning.It's look like I am a little bit ill.OMG!!!NO.I ca't be absent for school tmr.Tomorrow will be a quiz and I...

While I'm walking to the corridor I faint...I heard someone bring me to the rest room.

Yesung POV

What the heck there is someone sleep on the floor?

Do I need to bring he or she to the rest room??It's getting on my nerves!I don't want to do this.Maybe someone will do this instead me.NO!My brain call me to do this.I have no choice.

"huh...I am a good person,right?"I said to myself.

Who is she?OH~I think she is the transfer student at my class.I remenbered her name is...Yuri Kwon?I'M NOT METICULOUS to remenber her name!!!

~~In the rest room~~

I look at her sliently...She is beautiful...What am I talking about???Oh...She wake up now.What should I do??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very short chapter again...The next chapter'll be short too...Sorry about that...

Plz comment and subcribe:)

Gomawo:)