Chapter

By the life of my Brother~

(Suzy)

Yawning, I woke up and stretched me with tired eyes. I noticed that I was not in my room. Oh ...yes... yesterday. I swallowed my feelings and suggested aufquallmenden's blanket. My feet were cold, everything about me was cold. But I did not feel cold. I closed my eyes for a moment, then stood up, however, and wanted to grab my bag. But someone had cleared everything in the closet. I smiled sadly. "At least YoonJae is there for me.", I went with bare feet to the large closet and opened it. I was like my Oppa, dressed rather elegant and tidy, followed the style of the more higher Asked when I was like to dress a skater girl, I added it also never tried that allowed my parents again and I had it accustomed. Although Zelo and Dongwoon so attracted, like any normal teenager. I pulled a girl shirt, a black skirt with zipper, high shoes and a cap out ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=de&id=59771316  ).

Again, I made me a Seitenzopf, took a black bag in there and grabbed the hat. In short I am still makeup and then went out of the room.
"Are you awake?", I heard YoonJae from below. I looked briefly at him, when I was down and he saw in the kitchen and had breakfast. "Sit down and eat." He smiled, and read his paper. I did as I sat gehießen, me and smeared marmalade bread and drinking orange juice as YoonJae, he adjusted very care of yourself.
"Did you Sleep well?" He asked and folded the paper and put it away. "Yes, but tell me, who was this woman yesterday, how did you get called she again ... DaRan!" I asked as I took a bite of my Bort. "Yes, but. .. She is my fiancee." I had everything stuck in the throat. "And you tell me this just now, Oppa!" - "Yes." He grinned and wiped with a cloth some jam from my mouth. "I must be equal to the work, what are you doing?" He asked, leaning in his chair, smiling. "I'm going with short, look only to the hospital." He nodded and stood up. "Then, come on.", I took the cap from my pocket and put them on. I quickly checked if there are cell phone and everything else was inside and followed my brother smiling outside. "This is a ... car.", I was amazed when I saw the black convertible. "Umm." YoonJae grumbled us we just got on. "Do you think it really good to go, and I got worried." I muttered in my non-existent beard. "I'm a doctor, do you think that it goes bad?", I shook my head in amusement and we were off.
~
Arrived at the hospital I was surprised it was so big! We walked in, in YoonJae's office, where a woman with light brown short hair waited. Apparently a doctor because she was wearing a coat. "Annyeong, YoonJae." She smiled shyly, how come I did not have it now? "Tomorrow, Kiyoung." She went up to him and handed him his white coat, he dressed, he looked so very good and profissionel. "Who is that?" Kiyoung asked, still smiling intended. "My sister, she lived for a time with me." Kiyoung nodded in understanding. "Nice to meet you mate, I'm Kiyoung. YoonJae's Arbets and Allte classmate." She introduced herself and offered me her hand. I briefly looked away to the office and then she, then her hand. "I'm Suzy, they know the YoonJae is engaged or", I asked. She looked at me puzzled. "Suzy", YoonJae looked at me in horror. "Well .. Of course I know das.," she stuttered slightly sad. "Well, I'll go then, Oppa. Tonight." Before I went gave me sour YoonJae his spare key. As we are just now moved to a park over, I went back down there. I looked with interest a little further away from the boys played basketball cheerful, cheering to some girls at her.
I walked slowly to a cotton candy stand undkaufte me a blue / Rosane. With joyful eyes I saw the cotton candy in my hand and went back to where the basketball game was to end. Only one boy was sitting on a basketball and have leaned on a fence. Was not that ...? I carefully walked up to him. "Annyeonghaseo, I know you?", I asked. "Man, is this a bad pickup line, but looked up-" when the boy, widened his, and my eyes. "You", at the same time raised our voices. I was terrified of him. "D.. You," I stammered again quietly. "You can not point the finger at people." He said just left and got up. "Are you still running behind me yesterday?" He asked, leaning down to me. Startled, I looked at him, then turned my face away offended. "I run after any guys." I hissed only. I felt like my hand that held the cotton candy, inadvertently moved. I looked at the boy with the dark red hair. He ate with relish the piece of cotton candy that he had demolished.
I was going to say anything more than he again ripped off a piece and I stuffed in . "You have not even eaten anything about it, for what you bought it then?" He said simply. "To me you feed.", I stuck my tongue to him, after the chew and swallow counter. He just snorted in amusement. "What's your name?" I asked curiously. "Yesung ... But never call me Oppa!" He said that last warning. "Okey ... Oppa ..", with a fatal glance he looked at me. "And you are ..." he began questioning. "Suzy." I smiled proudly and he stuffed cotton candy in his mouth again.
"Do you live here in Seoul? Yesterday I saw you in Busan. Or you're here because of her cut off ... well." He hawed the letzterte around nervously. "I now live here with my brother." I explained and went ahead. He ran up to me.
 
(Yesung)
"Do I know your brother?" I asked her. "I not know ... oh, there he is." She marveled, looking at a poster that hung on a wall. "Seo YoonJae, yes i know him ,everyone knows him. His is a popular kid-Doctor." I nodded. "Wow .. I did not know that he is so well known.", Then looked surprised for a woman who was standing on the other side of the park. "Yah! Annyeong, Ajumma," she cried, but she kept running. "What-" I could no longer even talk further, as Suzy me her cotton candy in his hand and ran. Surprised, I looked at her for a moment and then ran behind her.
"Suzy," I screamed, but with a stern face ran with her high heels on.
We've been on the other side, just behind the woman. "Ajumma" shouted Suzy and skidded remained standing behind the woman, who was also himself standing and turned to Suzy. Besides Suzy I stayed with cotton candy in hand stand. "You are .. but it Gil." I took Suzy wrist. "Do not speak so unhöfflich" I hissed. "Sorry, Ajumma." I grinned apologetically and tried to pull me with Suzy. But they swarmed from me. "You are Oppas fiancee!" Surprised Suzy looked at the woman and seemed to invade what. "Ah, you're the girl from yesterday. YoonJae explained to me that you are his sister and told me to look for you and take home with me, so you're not alone." The woman smiled. "I am not alone." Suzy pointed at me and then widened the large eyes of the woman anyway. "Yesung", scared she looked at me, as then narrowed her eyes. I looked at the woman at the right time and was nervous. "Seosaengnim .." I stammered nervously. "Shame on you! A girl who has her degree times a day here want to take." Hissed Gil it. I swallowed. "I wanted to do," but already she moved behind the confused Suzy, who beckoned to me with puzzled look. Surprised, I waved back.
And then looked questioningly the cotton candy in my hand.