The First Morning

Mission: To make You Fall In Love With Me Again

 

Heechul wasn’t able to sleep well the night before, he didn’t even want to leave Leeteuk behind he was just force by the doctors, nurses, their friends and his over domineering  sister.

Even if he is in bad shape he still argued with her on whether he would rest or not and stay at Leeteuk’s side and they come with an idea that it’s best if he look after Teukie in the morning. His sister told him that

“If Leeteuk wakes up in the morning it would be best if you are the first person he will see”

‘Yes it will be the best thing to do’ Heechul also thought.

So here he was sitting next to Leeteuk holding his hand even if he is also needs some rest. He wanted to be in there when Teukie wakes up, he wanted to be the first person he will see when he open his eyes.

He wanted to be in there.

He just wants to be with him.

He touched his face, he was still pale, he was still in the ICU. He’s still not responding. The doctor told them that he is in 48 hours critical period, if he will be able to survive in it then he have a big chance of surviving. He has bruises all over his body and he has some broken bones and ribs, and the worst injury is in his head. While Teukie is there in hospital bed he was alright, he have some bruises and not serious wounds, he had protected him that’s why he is okay.

“Hey you have to wake up now! Stop pretending that you are sleeping! We both know you are okay!” Heechul was crying while shouting at Leeteuk.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Heechul did not notice that Donghae was on his back. “You won’t be able to wake him up with that.”

“Instead you will make all those nurses running in here because of your shout” Eunhyuk added jokingly.

“What are you doing in here?” he asked the two.

“We’re in here to remind you that you have to rest now. Your sister left but she ordered us to send you back to your room.” Donghae explained.

“And if I don’t?” he challenge them.

“Then we will just drug you so that you will fall asleep.” Eunhyuk was walking towards Heechul.

“I want to stay in here.”

“We know. But you have to rest, comeback tomorrow.” Donghae wasn’t able to hide his concern for his friend.

“Fine. But I will be back tomorrow.” He surrendered and touched Leeteuk’s hands. “Hey we still have to talk so tomorrow you have to wake up”

Then one by one they retreat from the ICU to Heechul’s private room. But in his heart he wanted to stay with his side.

When he opened the room their friends were in there and Sungmin was holding a big brown box. He doesn’t know why he brings that box in his room and he hasn’t seen that box before.

He just passes by Sungmin and headed to his bed.

“Hyung, do you know this box?” he asked softly.

“No, I haven’t seen that before.” Now he got curious on what that box is for.

“The police found this in the car, and it’s for you from hyung”

“From Leeteuk?”

“Yes.” Yesung answered.

“Give that to me” he almost snatches the box from Sungmin. His hands were trembling. “Why didn’t I see it in the car?”

“Hyung the box was placed on the floor at the backseat, I think it meant as a surprise for you.” Kyuhyun answered.

Heechul opened the box and saw a brown teddy bear inside. The bear was holding a letter. With a trembling hand he reached for the letter to read it

 

Heechul,

       I heard you are moving to another city to pursue your modeling career. So here’s a teddy bear for you that you can hug if you feel alone, then you will feel my love for you.

                                                       Leeteuk

 

Heechul wasn’t able to read the whole message because of the tears that were racing on falling out of his eyes. He cry while holding the teddy bear and the letter.

His friends just watch him cry for they don’t have any idea on what to do to console him.

He cried for more than thirty minutes until his tear ducts are dry until his heart feels numb.

 

After 48 hours the doctors state that Leeteuk is out of danger and that they have to wait until he wakes up because of the trauma he had in his head and from the first morning he visit Teukie in the ICU he would continually visit him even when they transferred him in a private room beside Heechul’s.

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry that this part was so lame. I will be involving more of SJ members on the next chapters J