First Meeting

Mission: To make You Fall In Love With Me Again

 

For a whole week Heechul was consistent on visiting Leeteuk, he would always be in his side by 8 am and stay in there until the doctors, nurses, their friends and of course his sister scold him about taking care of himself too!

He would still touch Teukie’s hands and talk to him as if he would answer back.

Heechul was looking at Teukie’s face trying to memories every detail of his handsome face, he always tell Heechul and their friends that he is nothing but an ordinary face in the crowd, that no one would even notice him.

“You we’re wrong, you are not just an ordinary face, you are not just an ordinary person because for me you are the most special, for me you mean the whole world” Heechul was tracing the lips of Teukie with his perfect and slim hands and then it stop he stop at his lower lip, there were few bruises in it but for Heechul it was the most sensual and perfect lips.

Then he traced his outer lips to his dimples.

“I always tell you to stop doing aegyo and showing your dimples because I hate it, I lied okay? What’s the reason why I don’t want to see it? Because I don’t know if I can control myself and if I will ever stop if I kiss your lips.” He chuckled at the thought. “And with that aegyo, I don’t know anyone at your age that can do aegyo and would still look that good. You haven’t lost that youthfulness in you that make me fall for you.”

He moved the bangs of Teukie that was covering his forehead. “Do you still remember the first meeting we had?”

 

Heechul was on his way to his class when he was almost hit by Eunhyuk and Donghae who running on the hallway.

“Excuse… excuse!” Eunhyuk was running out of breath from running and from pulling Donghae’s hands.

“Sorry hyung”! Donghae looked at Heechul and bowed his head.

“Aish! Those kids! They shouldn’t be running on the hallway! And that monkey didn’t even say sorry!” the young Heechul then followed the ‘two kids’ who were running to the playground. Heechul is in 5th grade and the ‘two kids’ are on 3rd grade.

When he reached the playground he noticed a lot of kids who are circling one another. He recognized some of the kids in there.

Shindong the chubby kid from 4th grade who dance very well at all the school activity. And then weird kid who no one can understand once he talks so fast… what was his name? ahh… I think it’s Yesung.

Then the 3r graders the monkey Eunhyuk who is always with Donghae, then Donghae the 3rd grade cry baby and the Sungmin the super cute student, but Heechul is the handsomest of all.

Then there are some 2nd grader the nice kids Ryeowook and Kibum who always follow him around and the one in the middle of the circle is Kyuhyun the school bully, the kid who would bully anyone in the school even the hyung, but he was never reprimanded because he was smart.

He walked towards them, he could hear Kyuhyun talking and the kids cheering him around.

“Yah! You should know who is the boss in here.” He was boasting while he has both of his hands in his waist. “You should be sorry because you bumped into me and you put dirt on my uniform!” he smirked on the person he was talking to.

Kids were cheering on Kyuhyun.

“Yay! You’re the man!”

“Bring that newbie down!”

Heechul got curious on who Kyu was talking to, he was curious on who is the ‘new toy’. So he move closer and then he notice a kid who was on the ground, clutching his bag in one hand, there were dirt in his uniform and face.

“But I already said sorry.” His voice was strong.

“Ahhh… and you have guts to answer me.” Kyu was furious. “I will crush you like you were the enemies in my video game!”

Kyu was about to step on the boy’s head when Heechul step on the scene.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing? Are you bullying someone again?” Heechul raise his voice to catch their attentions.

Kyu’s legs where stop mid air, he then look at Heechul and smirked. “Yah! Newbie! You should be thankful you have your savior in here.” He bowed on the boy.

Kyu walked towards Heechul. “We are just welcoming him, Heechul.”

Heechul got angry that Kyu was not using proper term to call older people.

“Why aren’t you calling me hyung? And you are not welcoming him! You are bullying him!” he wanted to punch him in the face for not being respectful and for the kid who he had just bullied.

“Okay, hyung. Bye” he smiled at Heechul and then run.

“Yah! Comeback in here you!” he shouted again and then he glance at the kids who were tugging the lower part of their school uniform and bowing their heads. “What are you still waiting for? Do you want me to send you to the principal?”

The kids got startled and started running away. Again Eunhyuk and Donghae were holding their hands while running.

The newbie kid was still in the ground even after the others have left. He walked towards the kid, he then heard small sob and he noticed that his shoulders were shaking. Heechul was surprised to see the kid cry because he was though when he was being bullied.

He then knelt down next to the newbie. “Are you hurt? Do you want me to call the school nurse?” he was worried with the kid.

The kid then sits up and was covering his face that was dirty with soil and the tears he have. “I-I’m fine.”

“You are new here?”

The boy nods his head while wiping his tears. “Yes. We have just move.”

“What grade are you in?” he asked softly hoping in his heart that the newbie is on the same class that he is.

“Fifth grade section A” he answered with bewildered look in his face. “Why?”

Heechul let out a sigh. ‘What a relief he was on my class’ he doesn’t know why he feel so great knowing that this newbie is on his class.  

“I am also on Fifth grade.” He looked straight at the kids eyes. “Section A”

The boy then smiled and showed his dimples. “Are you my classmate?”

Heechul was surprised at his reaction and he could feel his heart beats fast and he blushed. “Yah! Don’t smile like that, it makes you look weak! Maybe that’s the reason why that rascal bullied you.” He sneered at him at stands up then the boy stands also.

The boy continues to smile. “I am happy to meet my first classmate in this school.”

“We are getting late, we have to run now. Anyway when is your birthday?”

“My birthday? It’s July 1.”

“Ahhh… you are older than me, my birthday is July 10, so you are my hyung. But calling you a young does not suit you, since I saved you will be my dog. What’s your name anyway?

“Leeteuk.”

“Leeteuk.” He repeated his name. “I am Heechul.”

Heechul looked at Leeteuk’s head and notice some dirt on his forehead, he stretched his hands and remove the dirt on his forehead and fixed his hair.

 

 

 

“Leeteuk let us be friend from now on until forever.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

For the Kyu bias sorry that he was bad in the story, we all know that despite being the evil maknae he was respectful to his hyungs and he love them all. I just need a character who is strong enough to face Teuk J