Jessica's Phone

Fake Glasses

(A/N: If you still don't know, Fany got Sica's phone by bumping into her. RIGHT before she fell, she stole her phone from her pocket)

"So... what should we do with this?" I asked, curiosity shining through my eyes.

We were at my house, afraid that if we were at her house, Jessica would barge in any second.

Tiffany opened her cellphone. "We should snoop through it!" She let out an evil giggle as she opened her messages.

MESSAGES TO: aaaKey<3

Hey babe :)

7:45 pm

 

Hi Sica

7:48

 

You wanna walk to school tmrw? ;3

7:48

 

Sure :)

7:50

 

Kk :) Meet me at my house~~ We already agreed to meet up at your house next week so this time its my house~ :)

7:50

 

Alright :)

7:54

 

Kk love you <3333

7:54

 

I love you too :)

8:02

 

"There's our proof!" Tiffany smiled, satisfied with our results. I nodded. "But... is it okay for us to snoop someone's phone? We barely know Jonghyun, and I don't want any part of Jessica's problems..." Tiffany closed the phone. "But she's my sister." After a long amount of silence, Tiffany hands me the phone. "I have to go back home, it's 4:37... I want you to tell Jonghyun about this, 'kay?" "Can't I tell him tommorow?" I whine. She shakes her head. "I have to give this phone back to her or else she'll get suspicious. Meet me at my house after you tell him. My dad is gonna kill me if I don't get back soon." She jumps off of my bed. "Just tell him to give it to Jessica... I'm pretty sure he'll notice the messages if you're clever!" She opens the front door. "Bye Dan-bi! Good luck~" 

I slowly drag myself to Jonghyun's house. Is it worth it? I know I'm not doing this because of Sica... is it maybe... because of Jonghyun? 

Sooner or later I reach his house. I immediately feel a pang of doubt. Am I really capable to do this again?  I stare at the phone. I take a deep breath and ring the door bell.

The door opens after a few seconds.

"...Dan-bi?" Jonghyun comes down the steps. "What are you doing here?"
I swallow nervously. "Um... Jessica dropped her phone... can you return it?" He blinks. "Why didn't you just give it to Tiffany?" He asks suspicously. "Uhhh... Tiffany's busy right now" I lie. He takes it reluctantly. Then, as if coincidental, the phone rings. I gasp as I read the caller id.

CALL FROM: aaaKey<3