Flirting?

Paris, the City of Love

"Why are you so silent?"

Seohyun looked at him. "I'd really like to hear your voice once and a while," he said.

Her face turned red and it felt warm. Oh god, she thought. It's so embarrassing to be caught so silent but he wants to hear MY voice ONCE IN A WHILE?

"Umm..." she mumbled. Everyone started grinning and whispering, "Hyunnie's got a crush on Kyuhyun~!" She was so glad Kyuhyun didn't hear that.

"Well... let's get going. You're all going to have to introduce yourselves to me, though. I'll be your French guide until you go back to Korea," Kyuhyun said.

"Oh. Well... I'm Lee Donghae. And this is my girlfriend, Jung Sooyeon. But we all call her Jessica," Donghae said, pulling Jessica closer to him. "And I'm Lee Hyukjae but everyone calls me Eunhyuk," Eunhyuk said.

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon. And this is my cousin, Lee Sungmin," Hyoyeon said. "Yah! I wanted to introduce MYSELF!" Sungmin shouted. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "I'm Lee Sunkyu but I like being called Sunny," Sunny said, using her aegyo.

"I'm Kim Jongwoon but these people call me Yesung," Yesung said. "And I'm Kwon Yuri," Yuri said, walking next to Seohyun. "And you are..." Kyuhyun said to Seohyun, waiting for her to introduce herself.

"Oh, I'm Seo Joohyun. But all of my unnies and oppas call me Seohyun," Seohyun said, nervously. "Seo Joohyun. That's a beautiful name. Like I said, I am Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun," he said, smiling at Seohyun.

"Hey! I just realized! You and Seohyun's name end the same! They end with Hyun!" Jessica said. Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded.

"Allons-y,(Let's go)" Kyuhyun said. He started walking, but turned back when he felt like they weren't following him. They all stared at him blankly. He chuckled again.

"That means 'let's go,' " he explained with a soft laugh.

Oh, how Seohyun loved the way it sounded.

Everyone nodded and laughed at themselves as they started to follow Kyuhyun.

"So how long will you be staying here?" he asked.

"For two months," Donghae answered. "It's pretty long, but back home, there's nothing else to do. This seemed like a pretty good vacation."

"Yeah, that is pretty long," Kyuhyun commented. "But I think, the longer you stay here, the more you like it here. I mean, almost everybody likes it here."

"I think I'll like it here," Seohyun said, softly.

Kyuhyun only smiled and said, "You will."

"Okay, here we are," Kyuhyun announced as they approached a big building. "I hope you will all enjoy your stay here in France. It's a great place. And it's very romantic. I can see some couples in your group." He smiled at them. "As you have told me, there is only one couple here. But Paris, France is the city of love. Who knows? Maybe love can bloom." And right then, he looked directly at Seohyun.

She could feel her cheeks get warm. He turned away and lead them in the building.

He walked to the desk and said to the person behind it, "Ces gens derrière moi vont être rester ici pendant deux mois(These people behind me are going to be staying here for two months)."

"Ont-ils des réserves?(Do they have reservations?)" the man asked. Kyuhyun turned to the rest.

"Reservations?" he asked.

Donghae took out his ID and said, "Room 13, fifth floor."

Kyuhyun took the ID and gave it to the man behind the desk. The man looked at it and looked on the computer. After doing a few things, he gave the key.

"Profitez de votre séjour(Enjoy your stay)," the man said.

Kyuhyun got the key. "Alons-y," he said and started to walk. Everyone followed him into the elevator.

When they got out of the elevator, they walked down a corridor. Kyuhyun stopped in front of a door that had the number "13" on top of it. He unlocked the door and opened it. They all walked inside.

"Wow," most of them exclaimed. Some of them walked in the bedrooms or scanned the living room. But Seohyun was too distracted by the view of the Eiffel Tower.

She walked to the window and stared. It was amazing. It was night and all the lights were on, making the scenery beautiful.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kyuhyun said as he walked to her. She glanced at him and he was also looking at the view.

"It is," she replied and looked back out the window.

"Reminds me of my first time in France," he commented. "I didn't know anything about Paris and I had no idea how to talk in French. I didn't want to be here. But now, it's like home."

She looked at him again. "Do you miss Korea? Have you ever thought about going back there?"

He looked at her. "Sometimes. I like living here, but it gets lonely. So much for the 'city of love', huh?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, a friend, here in France, once told me, 'Si la personne ne vient pas de vous, peut-être que vous devriez venir à la bonne personne,' " he said. "That means, If the right person doesn't come to you, maybe you should come to the right person. And I got so lonely, I thought of going to Korea and find the 'right person' there."

"But there are lots of pretty woman here," she said.

"Yeah, that's true, but" - he leaned in a bit closer - "I've suddenly found an interest for girls like you." Then he winked and turned back to the rest. "Okay! I hope you will all enjoy your stay here."

What was... that? Seohyun thought to herself as she walked to the rest. Was he flirting?

"Thanks, Kyuhyun-ssi," everyone said, except for Seohyun, who was still pondering on what Kyuhyun had said to her.

"I will be here in the morning, since I will be your tour guide for the time you're here," he said. "I'm going home now. Bye." He opened the door and walked out as they all said, "Goodbye."

"Well, let's all go to sleep," Donghae said. "So there are two bedrooms, each having two beds that can fit two people. I think the girls should sleep in one room and the boys..."

But Seohyun was still in deep thought. Maybe, Kyuhyun thought she was pretty. Or... maybe, even more.

--------------------------------------

FINALLY UPDATED! WOOHOO!

and sorry if this isn't really accurate translations. i am not french and i am using google translate, which, we all know, doesnt work.

but HEY! NEW SEOKYU MOMENTS ON THE T'PLE COUPLE SONG! YAY!

"Couple T'ple, T'ple Couple, Couple T'ple, want it~"

it's SEO KYUte!