A Korean Fellow... A Handsome One

Paris, the City of Love

"Annyeonghaseo, I am Kyuhyun. I will be your waiter for today," the waiter said. "I'm so relieved that they had a Korean person working here," Yuri said. Everyone nodded. "You're lucky too," Kyuhyun said.

They all laughed. "Indeed we are," Yesung said. After they ordered, the young waiter went to the kitchen.

"It's nice that there is a Korean here," Sungmin said. They all nodded. Then they all heard other people whispering.

"Où sont-ils?(Where are they from?)" one whispered. "Je pense qu'ils sont asiatiques(I think they're Asian.)," another mumbled. Seohyun took out a Korean-French dictionary. She flipped a lot of pages.

"So... what are they saying, Seo?" Sunny asked. "They were talking about us... and where we are from," Seohyun said. "That makes sense. We're not FROM HERE," Eunhyuk said. "That doesn't give them a right to talk about us..." Hyoyeon muttered. "Yeah but-" Eunhyuk started to say but the waiter was back with the food.

"Here's your food," Kyuhyun said as he placed the food onto the table. "So... Kyu... Kyuhyun, right?" Donghae said. Kyuhyun nodded. "When did you come here?" Donghae asked. "I came here when I was... 12. Right now, I'm 24. So... you could say that I've spent half of these 24 years in Korea, and the other half here. So I know both Korean and French," he answered.

"Cool!" Yesung said. "I wish knew how to speak French," Sungmin said. "Yeah, yeah. They say that French is the language... of LOVE," Eunhyuk said. "What do you think about that?" Donghae asked.

"I don't really agree with that because, every language is different and people have many different perspectives. I think that if I'll ever be in love with someone, I'll talk love in the language she speaks," Kyuhyun said.

"Hey... how do you say 'I love you' in French?" Sunny asked. "Je t'aime," Kyuhyun answered. But when he said it, he looked at Seohyun. He stared at her. He knew that he'd never seen true beauty until this day.

"Wow!" Jessica said and broke his trance. "French is a beautiful language," Yuri said, dramatically. Yesung rolled his eyes and said, "Aish. This girl watches too many dramas." Yuri glared at him and he looked away.

"Are any of you a couple?" Kyuhyun asked out of the blue. "Well, we are," Donghae and Jessica said. "And I'm working on it with this girl," Eunhyuk said, pointing to Hyoyeon. "And those four have a crush on each other," Seohyun said, pointing to Sungmin, Sunny, Yesung, and Yuri.

"SEOHYUN! You've been silent this whole time! Do you think French is a beauiful language?" Sunny asked. "Yeah, I guess," Seohyun said. "It's only beautiful if a special guy speaks it." Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun.

"Oooooh~" all of them said. "Oh, I need to go and clean a table now. Have a nice dinner!" Kyuhyun said and walked away.

"You have a CRUSH on the waiter, DON'T YOU?" all of them asked. "What? N-no! Where'd you get an idea like that?" Seohyun denied. "Your face says it all, Hyunnie," Jessica said.

"Joohyun and Kyuhyun, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes the marriage, then comes the baby in the carriage," all of them sang. "You guys are SO immature," Seohyun said. They all laughed and started eating.

"Ils sont comme toi, Marcus. Je ne savais pas une chose du français(They're like you, Marcus. Didn't know a thing of French.)," one of the other waiters said. "Ouai. C'est vrai. Mais je suis... vraiment intéressé par ce que une fille(Yeah. It's true. But I'm... really interested in that one girl.)," Kyuhyun said, pointing to Seohyun.

"Tu l'aimes?(Do you like her?)" the waiter asked. "Je ne sais pas son nom(I don't even know her name.)," Kyuhyun mumbled. "La façon dont les amateurs commencer, n'est-ce pas?(That's how lovers start, isn't it?)" the waiter asked with a smile. Kyuhyun thought about it for a while and... he was right. Lovers always start off as strangers.

"J'ai besoin d'aller à chez moi(I need to go home.)," Kyuhyun said and grabbed his jacket. "Dites au patron qu'il peut prendre ce hors de mon salaire.(Tell the boss that he can take this out of my paycheck.)"

And with that, he left.

Soon, he was in his cozy apartment and he stared out the window. It was a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. He sighed. It was pretty romantic but what's the use of romance when there's no one there to share it with?

He just watched the cars pass by and he watched other people having dinner. And he saw many couples. Perhaps, many people go here for a honeymoon or something, he thought. Then he heard laughing. He looked down at the sidewalk and there was that group of people that he served.

"Ah, they're actually here. But where's... that girl?" Kyuhyun muttered. He looked behind them and there she was. She was walking and watching her friends socialize.

"Hmm... maybe they need help on where they are staying..." Kyuhyun whispered. He put on his jacket and went outside. He ran up to them.

"Excuse me..." he said.

They all turned around. "OH LOOK!" Yesung said. "It's that Korean waiter from the restaurant," Donghae said. "Nice to see you again!" Sunny said.

"Do you need any help on where you're staying?" Kyuhyun asked. "That's very nice of you to ask. We really don't know what to do sooo..." Hyoyeon said, handing him a paper they printed out about the hotel.

Kyuhyun read it. "I see. Follow me," he said. Everyone nodded. And Seohyun... well... she was just staring at him and following them, being all silent. Until he asks...

"Why are you so silent?"

------------------------------------------

FINALLY! I UPDATED!