you and me

the mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after donghae had buy me a clothes to wear .

we goes to a fine dinning resto where me and kyuhyun usually grab our take outs in the days we were damn lazy to cook for our food but those where the time that little mochi wasnt born. having a child that was a no no now. we should make a proper food a healthy one for exact for our little mochi baby.

 

"you seem happy hyuk?!" hae said while looking at me with a smile.

 

"yeah... this place was awesome.!"

 

"im glad you like it.!" he said while reaching for my face to caress.that made me stiff unused for donghae's affection and nicely gesture on me.

 

"let's eat! i wanna go home.! henry must be waiting for me.!" i said to him dismissing the nice aura that was surrounding our table.

 

"yeah... and kyuhyun too!" donhae said with a stern voice . you could see the hate in his eyes with the knowledge that kyuhyun has all the rights to claim hyukjae. he hated it! he wants hyukjae for himself ("such a greedy bastard donghae! of course hyuk was kyu! they married for pete sake and had a cute mochi!")

 

after the bizzare silent they had finnish grabbing their supposedly dinner.! and hyukjae had insisted to donghae that he can go home alone. besides he already called kyu to fetch him from the diners. kyuhyun was waiting patiently on the front entrance of the resto. hidden from the eyes of donghae. tonight wasnt the right time to held his plan. no..!! he must make it painful for donghae after what he had done to his beautiful wife he would never forgive the leech from what he had done.

 

after a bunch of persuasion donghae finally agreed to hyukjae demands leaving him with out a choice to leave the beauty alone in the car park!

 

but neverthless lee donghae was happy his finally seeing a light with the path of him and hyuks relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter