The Plan & Confession Part 2

Denying his First Love

A/N:  I will try to write longer this time. But fret not the is in this chapter!!! Yipee *dances around the room. Enjoy!

DongHo's POV


It's going to be so fun watching Panda Warrior 2!! But I'm going to watch it with Eli... I'd rather watch with Soohyun but Eli is paying so he's the boss. It was already 6:10 p.m. Better get ready before I'm late and Eli would be furious if I was. I quickly got dress, grabbed a jacket and head out to Spring Mall.

SooHyun's POV


It's so not going to be fun watching Panda Warrior 2.. But with Kevin's endless 'please's, I couldn't say no. I'd rather watch with Dongho but he must be probably busy with his work so I didn't ask Kevin if he could tag along. I headed out of the door. I decided not to drive the car as Spring Mall is only minutes away.

DongHo's POV


I entered Spring Mall and headed straight to cinema. I was walking around to find for Eli but he was no where to be found. I had texted him a couple of time but he did not reply. What if this was a prank? I thought. Come to think of it, Eli wouldn't ask me in the first place. He could just wait for another day that Kevin wasn't busy. Arghh!!! How could I be so stupid?! Should have known from the start. I grunted and quickly stormed of the cinema. I was too enraged that I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Ungh!! Watch it idio.."  I looked up and saw Soohyun

"Me an idiot? Watch it those words hurt." Soohyun pouted

"Why are you here?" I asked

"I'm going to catch Panda warrior 2 with Kevin." he answered

"Kevin? Eli told me he was busy so he ask me to watch Panda warrior 2 with him." I said in confusion

"Eli? Kevin said he was busy." 

From that we both knew that we have been played. Soohyun and I flipped our phones and texted Eli and Kevin respectively. We both had the same reply.

"So the two of you have met. Enjoy!" 

Both of us didn't know what was up but I really wanted to catch that movie. Probably Soohyun had saw my face and could tell that I was really hoping to watch Panda Warrior 2.

"You were really hoping to watch that movie weren't you?"

"Umm..Yes. I really was hoping for it as Eli was going to pay for it."

"Then lets go! My treat!"

I was delightful to hear that Soohyun asked me to watch the movie. Hmm..Both of us.. a movie.. I was already blushing at the thought of it. We went in the cinema and watched Panda Warrior 2. It was really fun watching it. After the movie, we went out of the mall.

"Want to come to my house? It's nearby." Soohyun offered

"Uhm, Yes that would be great."

"I have some leftovers so you could eat them."

As we were walking to Soohyun's house there was this awkward silence in the air. We didn't talked to each other at all while we walked. He was in front of me while we walked. We turned into a deserted pathway. The awkwardness was really bugging me. Do you think it would be a good time to confess to Soohyun? What if he rejects me? I had to take risks.

"Uhm.." I finally broke the silence

"Yea?"

" I got somthing to tell you.. I like you not as a friend. Not that I hate you but I like 'like' you." I finally said it with heads down. My confession.

Soohyun stopped walking and I bumped into him.

"Ungh.. I am sorry, you can hate if you want to."

"Why would I want to hate my boyfriend?"

"Huh? What do you mean by tha..t"

I was interuppted when a pair of moist lips touched mine. Soohyun was kissing me!! He broke the kiss and I was already in full blush mode.

"That's cute. I always loved that about you. Why didn't you said it earlier?"

"Stop it, it's embarassing. Said it earlier? How the hell would I know if you liked me too."

"It was very obvious when I whispered to your ears the other time."

"I.." I was interuppted.. again.. by a kiss from Soohyun.

"Stop it! We're in public! What if someone saw?"

"Then they'll know that we are a couple."

Then both out phones beeped.

"How was your first date? Enjoyed it? I guess both of you kissed?"

Both of us got the text from Kevin and Eli.

"They're so going to get it tomorrow." Soohyun said

 

Hi!!! Hoped you enjoy reading this fanfic!! Its the end..*sobs Hope the wan't rushed if want call it a .. urgh I at writing this. Anyways again hoped you enjoy this fanfic!! ElVin and 2Shin all the way!!! :)