The Plan & Confession part 1

Denying his First Love

Soohyun's POV


 Conversation between Soohyun & Dongho

"When are you going to give me the storyboard?"

" I'm already done with and  I'll give it to you personally." 

" No, you don't need to, you have a fax machine at your apartment you know."

" I'm already in the lift so you better stay at your desk."

(-.-') this was the face I made when I heard he was already in the lift.

Why is Dongho going the extra mile just to give the storyboard to me when he can fax it at the comfort of his house? I've been his editor for quite some time but Dongho isn't what the other editors had said including Eli. He had not been procrastinating or being difficult when discussing about work instead he had not missed any deadline. Why is he behaving this way when I'm his editor? This are the questions that have been lingering in my mind. I went to get some coffee to clear up that thought.

"Arghh I told him to stay at his desk!!" I could hear Dongho's voice as I reentered the office.

"I just when to get some coffee, no need to get all worked up about it." I said trying my best to get as close at his ears...for no reason...

I think there was. He shoved the storyboard onto my chest and ran out. I could see that his blush has already reached his ears. So CUTE!!


Dongho's POV


Ahhh!! I can't wait to meet him!!

Snap out of it Dongho, stop acting like teenage girl. I told Soohyun that I'll be coming to the office to personally give the storyboard to him. Another excuse I made up just so I could see him. Why I am feeling so bubbly inside? It can't be. I am not in love! Just thinking about how I felt at the teahouse was embarassing. Alright I have made up my mind. I'll go inside the office, give the storyboard to Soohyun and leave without saying a word. I took a large step into the office and I saw Eli first, followed by Kevin and... and... where's Soohyun? Arghh I told him to stay at his desk! Both Eli and Kevin were starring at me I said that then looked back at each other giggling. They know something...

"I just went to get some coffee, no need to get all worked up about it." I could feel that his voice was so close to my ears.

"Uhmmm..uhmmm.... here's the storyboard." I shove it to his chest and I could feel my blush is building up, I had to run away, more importantly hide untill the blush wears down.

" He was definitely blushing." I could here Eli said that to Kevin.

I ran for the stairs and went straight down. Why did he have to be so close to my ears? Did he did it on purpose or accidentally? You can't do THAT accidentally, it must be on purpose. I gave out a grunt.

The next day I received a text from Eli and why is he still have my personal number?

"Wanna go and catch Panda Warrior 2? Kevin is not free. pleeease.I'll pay"

Why was Eli asking me? and on top of that  'pleeease' ? Thats 'very' polite of him. But I can't miss this chance, its Panda Warrior 2 and I don't even need to fork out any money.

"Okay. When and where?"

 I replied.

"7p.m. at Spring Mall's cinema."

I looked at the clock and it was 5:30. Better get ready and grab a snack first 'cause I knew Eli would not want to eat out.


 Soohyun's POV


Finally a day off. I was about to sit down and watch some TV when my phone rang.

S & K

"Hello?"

"Hello, SOOHYUN !!!!  Please please please please please watch Panda Warrior 2 with me!!!! Eli is too busy... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!"

"Ok ok ok ok stop with the 'please'. When and where?"

"Yay!! 7pm at Spring Mall"

"Okay meet you there"

I hang up the phone. I didn't want to go and watch a movie on my day off but how could I say no to someone who says so much "please"s. I went to sit down and watch TV. Coincidentally, the trailer for Panda Warrior 2 was showing. Apparently Panda Warrior 2 was about a bunch of tough looking animals getting their kicked by a panda. How exciting...

 

 

Here's a short update. (why do I write such short updates?) The is coming soon!! Hoped you enjoy it so far. ^^