Mesmerized

Denying his First Love

DongHo's POV


"When are you going to give that manuscript?!" Eli voice thundered through the phone

I pulled the phone away from my ears as a reaction to his loud and irritating voice.

"I'll give it when I'm done with it!" I answered

With that I hung up the phone.Eli has been my editor for almost a year. He is such an irritating person. Can't he wait till I give it to him? He has been pestering  me since yesterday since yesterday was my deadline. I know , I know.. it's also my fault but being a mangaka is not an easy job you know. The idea comes when it comes, you can't just force it.

I slowly lay on my bed, hands on the back of my head and  led out a sigh. I have been feeling very lonely lately. Stuck at home writing/drawing manga for NH Publishing has been very tiring and could affect your social life too. I took my handphone and texted Eli.

"I wannt to have a new editor...you're too irritating" without the last part..

And when straight to bed without thinking about the text. Apparently I had slept like a log becaues there were 15 missed calls and 1 text message when I woke up. All of the missed calls were from Eli and the text too.

"OK.. I'm fine with that but first give me that manuscript then we can discuss on changing your editor.Give it to me by tomorrow and I'll make sure I won't be your editor by the day after tomorrow. I am tired with working with you anyways. Oh and thanks for making my life easier starting the day after tomorrow :)"

I made the WTF face after reading the last few sentence. If he had felt that way why on Earth would he continue to be my editor for the past year? I got up from my bed and headed to the toilet to wash up. I looked into the mirror and saw a lonely person starring back at me. I thought I need to get in to relationship but I do not want to accept any facts that I love the person in anyway. That's very stubborn of me, I thought. But I couldn't love someone. I just feel really uncomfortable having to care about someone else other than myself.

After washing up I went straight to finshing up the manuscript.

After almost 10 hours, I finished my manuscript and faxed it to Eli.

"Like finally! I will pass this to your new editor. Meet him at Kiss'Teahouse tomorrow at noon to get acquainted and discuss work with your new editor, SooHyun. I have given him your personal number so he will  be able to contact you tomorrow. And don't be late."

My face was red with fury! I knew he had given my phone number so that SooHyun could contact me but why the hell would Eli give my personal number to my soon-to-be editor when I completely do not know who this guy is. He should had just given him my work phone number. Arghh!! This guys is soooooo irritating.

It was already 11:55 a.m. and SooHyun have not reached yet. I texted Eli countless time for Soohyun's number but was ignored. Probabaly his way of getting back at me. I was about to get up and leave as I was an impatient person but then the door to the teahouse swung open. I swear it felt really as if I was watching an anime. The person came in and he was tall and lean. There were 'flowers' hovering around him as he enters. His face was so perfect. He looks as if he was finding for someone. He flipped open his phone and called someone. Then it hit me, I just hope he was not going to call me. That can't be SooHyun, it just can't be. He looks more a fashion model instead of an editor. I was really hoping it was not him because if it was, I won't be able to control my very obvious blush till my ears. I was TOTALLY mesmerized by him. My phone rang and I instantaneously looked up at THE guy. I picked up my phone and now turning my head another direction just hoping THE guy is not Soohyun.

"Hell....o?" I was shocked when I felt a hand tapped my shoulders. I turned around at the same time really hoping that it is not HIM. There he was smiling at me and he told me his name was Soohyun and is an editor.I quickly turned away and calmed myself and my blushing down ><. I turned back and said sorry and asked him to sit. My heart was beating really fast and I tried my best to keep my poker face.


 Soohyun's POV


Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I am so going to be late!! I quickly got up and had quick shower and dressed up. I headed downstairs to grab my car keys and went straight for the garage. I got in the car and quickly left the house. It was already 11:40 a.m. and I really hope I can make it on time. I was going to meet a new mangaka that I was assigned to by Eli and I need that good first impression! I left my car and it was  12:05, i just hope he has left yet. I looked at the reflection on nearby shops and my hair was perfect! I didn't have time to make it but the wind from driving at 80km/h really helped! ( my car has no roof on it xD). I swung the door to the teahouse open. I flipped my phone and called Dongho. I saw someone from the corner of my eye answering a call. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulders hoping that is the mangaka. He turned around and looked at me. I told him that my name was Soohyun and he quickly turned the other direction. I hoped I didn't do anything wrong or even worst I had mistaken this person as Dongho. I noticed something, was this person blushing? His ears are red. That's cute i thought. He turned around and told me to a sit down. I was lucky that I had found the correct person. He asked me to sit down and we discussed about work.

 

I hope u guys enjoyed the first chapter although I felt that it is a bit boring. I will update the next chapter tomorrow or the day after hopefully. I also very sorry if its really short :(

Subscribe for updates on upcoming chapters :)