Til the End.

You're So Beautiful.

Beautiful, soft pure ice twinkled down on your pale white skin making his hands pull away. A bitter smile appeared on an empty face, signaling a discomfort in the current situation. His lips puckered, pulling each dimple ridden face from the side and sighing deep. The smoke from the exhale reached your visible vision. Your broken smile cracked open, revealing all of your hidden pearls.

"When the smile is warm, the atmosphere begins to melt." You felt your head begin to lift up without the help of your will power. Lay's eyes stared directly down at your pupils, making them dilate rapidly without a single pause. A soft chuckle could be heard through the vacant under-caves. "A tomato mask doesn't suit you very well." Biting down on your lower lip, you turned your body away, repenting for the sin that you had just imagined.

"Don't flatter yourself, unreasonably pink as it is, this is my natural color tone." His laugh exploded, almost loud enough to be heard across the world. Lay rotated your body and firmly cupped your face, placing his nose side by side with yours. Without any restrictions, your eyes widen two times as big as round saucers that would be brought out during Thanksgiving. His vision, closed off from the intruders, focused on only your lips. "L-Lay." Air passed by, gently your skin as you felt his breath against your neck.

"It's been awhile." A tilt of the head was enough to leave you speechless. Your lips, your breath, your heart, your soul... froze in time as his God decended lips pressed against yours. It was finally happening. The moment that you had been waiting all of your life. Your best friend had finally placed himself a level higher. Seconds passed, leaving you speechless within his kisses. As he pulled away, your face grew thirty shades redder. His eyes opened, toying you in his own indirect way.

"I... How... I'm..." Again he flaunted his laughter to the public. With a sincere look upon his eyes, he grabbed your hand and placed it with his.

"You're... beautiful." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Just being you... is what I like the most. That's why I love you." The structure that held your jaw tightly together felt as if it disintegrated. Your mouth hanged open, almost catching flies that traveled by. He hovered his hand towards his mouth area, trying to cover his laughter. "Being like this... it's not easy." You whisked your hands over his shoulders.

"I really like you." The clouds came in, densing the atmosphere. Rolling, rolling, rolling. The moment of supressment breaking out free had led you both to a kingdom where all were satisfied. A final kiss sealed the deal. Passionate and warm.

Til the end.