Chapter 11 - Flashback

Meant To Be Together.

{ JYJ - Ayyy Girl ♚  

 

"Oppa , do you drive?" Hana asked Baekhyun.

"N-nae? drive? o-of course!"

"Ah , so .. why must your manager oppa who drive , not you?" she raised her eyebrows/

"uh ... I ... uh .... I ... I'm special ! Yeah , special." he his lips. (A/N : don't think dirty !)

"ouh ... the power of celebrities. haiish."

"hehe .. he."

"Baek-ah!"

"Nae , hyung?"

"Isn't this Infinite's dorm?"

"ah , yeah. how did you know?"

"there. you think you can survive?" the manager pointed towards a herd of fangirls holding onto banners with 'INSPIRITS <3 INFINITE' and some 'INFINITE OPPA JJANG!"

"wow. that's more than the exotics that waits at the airport!" Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"are you sure? that can't be," Hana stared at Baekhyun.

"well , of course not. but , that's so many Inspirits you know. and it was written here their dorm is on level 11. imagine how many is up there compared to down here. we'll be dead by the time we reach!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"so , you're saying we should go home just because there's Inspirits here?" Hana tilted her head to the side.

"a-ani ... I was just saying we should be careful," Baekhyun looked away , avoiding Hana's looks and stares.

*Damn. Why must she be so adorable? wait , what are you thinking , man?!* Baekhyun thought , looking out the window.

~

"argh! oppa , really , what should I wear?!" Hyorun pulled her hair with Minho by her side.

"Hmmm ... just anything is okay to me. especially those ripped jeans of yours." Minho winked.

"ew. you ert! out , out! out of my room , ert ahjusshi!" Hyorin jokingly shouted , pushing Minho.

"Oppa , how is this?" Hyorin asked , coming out of her room.

She was wearing a white tank top with a black cardigan over it , some black skinny jeans , a white beanie , some accesories and some white Converses.

"uri Hyorin neomu yeppeo!" Minho squealed , clapping his hands , before tilting his head to the side. "but ..."

"but...?" Hyorin blinked.

"That's not ripped jeans , Hyorin-ah." he pouted , shaking his head.

"aish. you !" Hyorin glared at him , before chuckling.

Since she and Minho started dating , not even a day was she frowning or crying. Sometimes , she would think back on the day Minho confessed.

FLASHBACK.

The two sighed , as Baekhyun hugged Hana.

"I really pity them," Hyorin bit on her lips.

"Miss , are you going to cut your hair?" the lady asked.

"Ah , yes , please. Thank you." Hyorin smiled at the lady.

Meanwhile , Minho was observing every single move of Hyorin. Everything about her matches his ideal type. From then , he knew he likes her.

He admits , since the time they met at the airplane , he kept thinking about her.

She just can't get out of his mind. She was like a gum. A gum that sticks onto his mind.

After the haircut , they decided to seperate into pairs , which obviously shows how. 

The two decided to eat at McDonalds.

While they were eating , Minho suddenly said , "ehm. I .... kinda ... um .... like you."

Hyorin choked on her fries. She tried to take in what she just heard. *Did I heard right? That he likes me?* she thought.

"Yep , you heard right."  Minho said , as if he could read her mind. "Nan neol cheowa."

By then , Hyorin was blushing like crazy.

Who woudn't?! Your freaking idol confessed to you , for god damn sake!

*Argh! This is so embarassing!* Hyorin thought , covering her face with her hands.

"Yah , why are you covering?  I can't see your beautiful face ," Minho beamed , pulling her hands off.

"Ah! Oppa , you're really cheesy!" Hyorin hits his arms lightly.

"So ..." he bit his lips.

"....so?" Hyorin tilted her had to the side.

"Would you .. be .. my .... er ... yeojachinggu?" he blushed at his own words , before lifting his head.

"of course. why not?" Hyorin eyesmiled , her dimples showing.

"but .. oppa , we can't let the other know first." Hyorin said , shaking her head , while her hands sneaked into he rpurse and took out her phone.

From : ahjummarin <3

            'unnie! guess what? Minho just confessed to me , and we're now official! kyaaaa~!'

From : hanalazyahjumma <3

            'ah , jinjjaa?! ^^ congrats , Rin-ah!'

By then , Minho was also texting Baekhyun.

From : giantfrog xD

           'BAEK! I JUST CONFESSED TO HER AND SHE ACCEPTED~ OMYGODDDDD!'

From : shorty :P

          'yah , you're reacting like a yeoja! anyways , congrats , hyung! you just got a ticket to treat me to dinner xD'

And that's how they keep secrets. xD

End Of Flashbackkkk.

"Hyorin-ah! Are you daydreaming about me?" Minho snickered.

"yeah , right. in your dreams , you ert!" Hyorin gave him a mehrong.

"I know you were." Minho then pecked her cheeks. (A/N : try imagining Hyorin is you , you'll be grateful. ^^ jk)

Hyorin was practically blushing.

*ah .. life.* she thought. 

~

 

 

A/N ; Sorry guys , for the late update. >< my senior accidently brought home my jotter book , so yeah. hehs. here's some hyoho couple for the ones who ships them. (: i'll try to update sooner. thxxx. subscribe & comment plss. xx. Hana. [plainhanjae]