Chapter 10 - Fairytale Family ❤

Meant To Be Together.

Infinite H - Special Girl  }

 

"Oppa ! OPPA ! PALLE !"

Baekhyun's eyelids fluttered , his sleep disturbed by the screaming and shaking of ... Hana ?

"Mmmm ?" Baekhyun hummed lazily.

"Oppa , my beanie. You promised me you would follow me to take my beanie back at the cafe'!" 

*Just what's so special about that freaking beanie ?!*

Baekhyun mentally groaned and tried to think of an excuse so that he could stay and sleep all he want.

*ASSA !*

"B-but , how about my clothes?" he pouted.

"Oh , c'mon ! Do I also have to do that for you ?!" Hana frowned , before taking out her cell phone and dialled a number.

"Yoboseyo? Minho-shii?"

*Oh hell naw.*

"Nae , could help me bring some clothes for Baekhyun oppa here please?"

*Wae da hell is she so smart ?!*

"Yah ! Don't you dare think dirty !"

Baekhyun did a mental facepalm. Why must his hyung be so ert-minded ?

"What will I pay you back ..?  How much do you want?" 

"Oh , you don't want money? So , urm. I guess ... you could spend some time with Hyorin ?" 

"HYORIN ! DO YOU WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MINHO OPPA ? HE'S COMING !"

"YEAH ! SURE ! I'D LOVE TO!" Hyorin shouted from the kitchen.

"So , yeah. You better come here fast. I'll give around 30 minutes or so. Arasso? Nae , kamsamnida."

Hana then ended the call and slipped her phone into her pocket before turning back to the shocked Baekhyun.

"So , everything's fine. You're willing to help me get back my beanie , right? You promise , remember?" Hana smiled.

"Y-yeah. Sure. Uh .. are you not going to shower or .. anything? Cause you're still in your pajamas , you know." Baekhyun said , pointing at her outfit.

"Ah , nae. I'll be fast." Hana blushed.

She then left the room , and went to pick out some clothes.

She decided to just wear a black chiffon blouse , some white skinny jeans , and wore a white double headband to suit her outfit.

Not to forget , she wore some white bangles , and well , even though she's wearing all girlish , she still needs her sneakers. In fact , studded ones.

Hey , its also a day to spend with Baekhyun , why not she wear something that's a little bit nicer than what she always wore , right?

She then looked at herself on her big big mirror. She smiled , seeing that she looks good.

Satisfied , she quickly left her room , since she had heard the living room door creaked open. Must be Minho coming in.

As she was climbing down the stairs , she heard Hyorin squealed.

"WAAAH ! UNNIE !" she went.

Minho , Baekhyun and Onew turned around and saw you. You just eyesmiled at them , before heading towards them.

You then sat down beside Hyorin.

"Ah , since you're all white today , there's something I have to give you." Onew said , on his way to his room.

He came out with a black box in his hands.

"What's that?" Hana asked , pointing at the box.

Onew sat across the sisters , taking out two fairy necklaces from it.

"Uwa." Hyorin admired.

"Ummah left these for you guys. She was going to give them on one of your birthdays , but too bad. She had to leave before anything." 

Onew explained , before handing the one with the pink dress to Hana , and the one with pink wings to Hyorin.

"Wear it whever you go. Unfortunately , I have one too." Onew sighed , as he detached his dragonfly necklace

"Great. A family full of fairytales. First , it was fairies. Now , dragonflies. Next , unicorns. WOW." Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Baekhyun-shii !" Hyorin frowned.

"Hyorin , it's oppa for you. He's 20 , you know." Hana whispered.

"Yeah , it's oppa. Aren't you rude enough to call me by my name? Tch." Baekhyun smirked.

"Baekhyun."

"Atleast I was being polite!" 

"Yeah , right. Polite , my !" 

"BAEKHYUN."

"What? Your ? Who give a damn about your ?!"

"YOU GUYS , JUST SHUT THE PIG UP." Hana suddenly screamed.

"Actually , on the first thought , Baekhyun's right." Onew suddenly burst out.

"BWOH ?!" Hyorin exclaimed , eyes as big as saucepans.

"Howon's is a unicorn." Onew said , putting his necklace back on.

"Ah , talking about Howon oppa. I might be going to the Infinite dorms today , after getting my beanie at the cafe'." Hana smiled.

"Good then. If they thinks you're a sasaeng fan or somewhat a drunk or crazy woman , dial me up , arasso?" Onew raised his eyebrows.

"Nae,"