Nooooo!!!!

Suicide Confession (Sequel~!)

 

“Here you go ajusshi! Keep the change!” said yoseob and he left the taxi as quickly as possible. He went inside the shopping center.
“I’m sorry sir but the shopping center is closing..” the security guard stopped him,
“Uhm..May I ask..do you know beast?” the security guard frown his eyebrow..
“Yes. My daughter is a fan of beast and if I’m not wrong they have retired. You must be yoseob? Am I right?!” the security said in exciment.
“Yes! Yes! That is not what I came here for..but do you know kikwang and hyunseung?”
“Kikwang…hyunseung…Ah..Kikwang is the short..with a lot of muscle and hyunseung is the pretty one right?”
“Yes! Yes! Yes! The thing is that..they when shopping today here..and till now they are not back yet..The rest of the members are worried sick. Do you know what time they leave from here?”
“Uhmm…Its true that they were here and I saw them heading towards the basement around 1045pm.”
“Is it possible if I take a look at the basment?” yoseob asked.
“Actually~ I was going to check the basement..when you came..why not we go together..”

Both of them head towards the basement. The security guard asked yoseob a lot of question and yoseob said that his heart is not comfortable and it felt wrong. They when into the carpark and saw one car at the far end corner and if yoseob its not wrong, its kikwang car.

“OMG! That’s kikwang car!! Has the carpark been so eery and dark..?” said yoseob breaking the silence..
“Actually..few of the lights blown and we are going to fixed it soon..I’ve got a torchlight!” They reached the car and the first thing that yoseob saw was the bag of groceries in the car. He called dongwoon phone,

“Hello?”
“I found kikwangs car in the basement of the shopping center..I think we should make a police report..I think kikwang and hyunseung has been kidnapped.”
“What?!! Kidnapped?! Who will kidnapped my kikwang?!” The voice then switched,
“Who would kidnapped my pregnant seung!! No!”
“Calm down you guys…just make a police report quick!” with that yoseob hangs up. The security guard break the silence,
“The driver door is stuck!.....It seems like somebody has glued the door..” he then pointed the torchlight at the edges of the door.
“You are right…” yoseob replied. Yoseob shifted his legs and he kicked something, the security than pointed the torchlight at yoseob feet.
“Ouh! Kikwang car keys!” yoseob bend down and pick it up but he saw something black. The security then bend down with him,
“Kikwangs phone! I think he really been kidnapped..” the security then called the police.

 

“Are you scared seung? You are still pretty…you are forever pretty…” jiyong the knife on hyunseung face,
“Wh..at do you want jiyong!?” hyunseung look at him with a scared expression,
“Shh..All I want is you..but you put me in jail..I love you seung..why?”
“You were on drugs!! You will always hit me when we were in a relationship and you always come back drunk!” hyunseung shouted. Jiyong slapped hyunseung faced,
“I do all that for our future! But you run away leaving me for that junhyung guy!! I’m much more better seungie! Much more better!!” jiyong cupped hyunseung cheek with one of his hands.
“ We are the past! I met the man that I want for my life now! And that is yong junhyung!” hyunseung said that while gritting his teeth,
“YOU SON OF A !” jiyong punched hyunseung face. Hyunseung fell down in pain, blood came out from his lips. Jiyong lifted hyunseung up and put him on the chair. While getting up hyunseung look at his side, he saw kikwang still lying there unconcious. He wanted kikwang to wake up badly..

“If you did not run away..we could get married and live happy ever after but you put me in a misery! I miss you seung!” jiyong get nearer to kiss hyunseung but hyunseung dotched it away. Jiyong slapped hyunseung cheek again and cupped his face,
“You use to love my kiss but why are you avoiding it now? Are you being loyal to your boyfriend?” and jiyong laughed his heart out.
“I believe junhyung gonna save me and you gonna be back in jail!” hyunseung shouted.
“Nobody ever gonna find me..by the time they did. I would have already killed both of you!” Kikwang opened his eyes..the pain on his shoulders was unbearable, he observed his surrounding, his hands was tied but not his legs. He saw hyunseung on the chair and the guy..
“Isn’t that jiyong? Omg! Jiyong!!” kikwang said loud enough and that make jiyong looked at him.
“Ouh the dumb kikwang has woken up! Surprise!!”
“What do you want from us?!” kikwang sit up and shouted at jiyong.
“Ahh correction~ I wanted seungie only but then you were there so I bring you along here..Wanna see me tortured my seung?” Jiyong then punched hyunseung other cheek. Hyunseung was dizzy..he tried his best to stay awake.
“Stop!! Hit me if you want to!” kikwang shout,
“HAHAHHAHAH! Being the knight I see but no..hyunseung has been a very bad boy and I’m teaching him a lesson. Jiyong then lifted his fist punching hyunseung tummy.
“NOO!!!!!!” kikwang lifted himself up and throw his body at jiyong, jiyong was not prepared for the sudden action,
“Seung seung seung..Omg!” kikwang lifted himself up and head towards hyunseung, hyunseung lost his conscious and slowly fell of the chair.
“HE IS PREGNANT! YOU !!!” kikwang looked at jiyong. Jiyong was shocked..he then looked at his fist..he did just not hit a pregnant man. The police siren gets nearer and police start entering,

“Kiki! Hyunseung hyung!!” dongwoon when inside and released kikwang from the ropes. Junhyung looked at jiyong, they make eye contact.

“I’m..I’m sorry..” that was only the word that jiyong managed to say before being dragged out by the police. Junhyung ran towards hyunseung,
“Seung! Seung!”
“He has been hit at the tummy..” kikwang replied..
“No! Seung!!” junhyung said.

 

 

A/N: Stupid jiyong! Hahahahha! What have this story become too?! HAHHA! Stay tuned for more! Hehe! And and anybody watched the 3rd anni fan meeting just now! I watched them live and even if it was for 30mins. I spazz alot! I want their shirts so badly!!!! Yoon Dobong! Jang Ten! Yong Ppali! Yodeobi! Kikwanggu! Dongni pongni!! If somebody is making that shirt and is selling them at a reasonable price! TELL ME! I WOULD SO BUY FROM YOU! I freaking love the yong ppali!!