We live happily ever after!

Suicide Confession (Sequel~!)

 

Dongwoon kikwang hair lovingly, kikwang was asleep. Dongwoon stayed awake, after all that just happened, he never ever gonna leave kikwang alone anymore.

“No! No! Seungie!” kikwang woke up from his nightmare, dongwoon was shocked at the sudden action,
“Shh..shhh..I’m here” dongwoon make cicrles behind kikwang backed. Kikwang turned behind and hugged his dongwoon,
“Wooniee..”
“Shhh..Everything’s alright. I’m here. Go to sleep..” dongwoon whispered.
“Don’t leave me.”
“I’m not going anywhere..” dongwoon kissed kiwang on the forehead.

Junhyung opened the door to the dorm, holding one of hyunseung arm and helping him in.
“Ouh you guys are back!” kikwang rush in and helped hyunseung. Junhyung chuckled at the sudden action,

“Be careful! He is still weak!” junhyung shouted from his room.
“I will!” kikwang patted the sofa so that hyunseung would be comfortable.
“How are you feeling?” kikwang popped the question at hyunseung.
“I’m fine..The baby is fine” hyunseung his bulging tummy,
“I’m sorry.” Kikwang took one of hyunseung hand.
“For?” hyunseung looked up curiously,
“You know..for that..If only I bring you along with me..things won’t go this way.” Kikwang frown.
“It’s my fault too..I’m sorry.” Hyunseung replied, Junhyung came out of the room and seat beside his boyfriend, he then wrapped his arm around hyunseung shoulder.

“What the matter most now is that both of you and the baby is fine. I don’t know why that jiyong would find you again but I’m not interested in him anymore. Ugh! Talking about him makes my blood boiled!” kikwang paid attention at junhyung, hyunseung patted his chest.
“I must have a strong tummy that my baby is fine..” smiled hyunseung while saying that. Junhyung pinched hyunseung cheeks and all of them started laughing.
“Where’s dongwoon and yoseob?” Hyunseung has his eyes on kikwang,
“Ouh..Dongwoon have gone to buy groceries with jookun hyung..I wanted to follow but he scolded me, asking me to stay home” kikwang pouted.

“And yoseob..have been visiting doojoon everyday without fail. Gone in the morning and coming back at night..something different about him!” kikwang continued,
“Different as in?” said the ex-rapper.
“Different as in..he looks happier and..” kikwang leaned in closer,
“I saw his lips and theres a little bruise on it..it’s like you know..when dongwoon kissed me I would always get that..” kikwang whispered.
“Don’t tell me that..” hyunseung whispered.

“Guys..” all eyes on junhyung now,
“What?” they replied,
“Why are we whispering?” with that kikwang straighten his back and look around the house. All of them started to laugh.
“I just feel like he can hear us!” said kikwang and he received a smacked by junhyung.

 

Yoseob came in running and into doojoon ward happily,
“Doo doo!!” doojoon whom was reading the magazine look up and found a cute yoseob huffing and puffing away.
“Why baby??”
“You can be discharged tomorrow! Yeahh!” this time yoseob was jumping around, doojoon chuckled at the cute action. After the kissed they shared, they been getting closer. Too fast people may think but who cares? They deserved this, they deserved to be happy. Whenever yoseob visit, doojoon would always asked him to share the bed with him and it would always be a makeout session. Maybe just maybe both of them earned for this.

 

 

 

7 months later,
“Baby please be strong! Baby! Please!” junhyung gripped hard on hyunseung hands.
“Prepared the emergency room now!” the doctor told the nurse.
“Sorry sir but you can’t go in.” junhyung was stopped by the nurse right infront of the emergency room. The other members at the back was few seconds late. Hyunseung fainted while preparing breakfast, junhyung was in a panicked mode and yoseob helped to call the ambulance.

“Will he be alright?” junhyung said with a frown,
“Relax hyung. He must be going for a labour.” Dongwoon replied,
“Is it time” junhyung asked curiously,
“Yes. With his big tummy like that..the baby surely will be coming out anytime.”

2 hours later,
“Mr.Yong?” the nurse came out from the operation room, everyone look up.
“Yes..Omg…” junhyung approached the nurse but he get surprised instead,
“Congrats Mr.Yong. It’s a twin.” The nurse handed him the twin.
“Aww. They look so small..” dongwoon gathered near junhyung and so are the rest.
“They got hyunseung eyes!” yoseob squelled. Junhyung was still admiring them,
“I want a baby!” kikwang pouted. Dongwoon looked at him with a shocked face.

 

THE END.

 

A/N: Im so lost. I'm at ending a fic. But anticipated my new fic..its gonna be a long fic. So yeah! Heheheh! Comments loved and accepted! Thank you!!