The truth..

Suicide Confession (Sequel~!)

 

2 months later,
"Why don't you go to the doctor? It's been 3 days you are sicked and then you would always vomit out your breakfast..please go to the doctor.." said junhyung patting hyunseung back..
"Alright..I will.." said hyunseung in a sick tone,
"I'm sorry I'm not able to accompany you..I got to meet shisadong tiger...why don't you ask kiwoon or yoseob to accompany you..because doojoon is following me.." said junhyung putting on his jacket,
"It's okay..I can go alone.." hyunseung sends junhyung to the entrance door,
"You sure..Just be careful on your way there okay?" said junhyung kissing hyunseung forehead. Doojoon watch with jealousy..
"Yoseob~ I'm gonna go now.." shouted doojoon.
"Ohhh! Okay bye!" shouted yoseob back in the kitchen. Doojoon was much more closer with yoseob now. They talked a lot and yoseob is slowly gaining his memories back about doojoon. Doojoon love towards yoseob gets bigger and bigger everyday. He is just waiting for the right time.
 
 
In the hospital,
"I'm pregnant? Uhh..Uhh..?" hyunseung scratched his head.
"Yes congratulation.." said the doctor all smiling..
"But i'm a guy! How could i get pregnant?"
"I've checked you thoroughly..you have the abilities to get pregnant..just take it as a gift from god...you are not the first though..other guys got pregnant too."
"Wahhh~ Thanks doc." said hyunseung, he stood up and bow.
 
Hyunseung was in all smile, he didn't realise that he was skipping while walking, he turned to his right..walking down the hallway when he saw the doctor that treated yoseob, he wanted to say hi but the doctor was busy talking with another doctor,
"You know that guy i treated 2 months ago?" said the doctor..
"Which one?" said the another doctor, hyunseung can't help it but to earsdrop on them..he hide on the corner and placed his ears carefully,
"The one that i told you about the lost of memories?"
"Ahhh..Yes yes! Why?"
"Well he was actually asking for my help..the thing is that..he never had a lost of memories..he just asked me to deliver the news to them..Isn't it like our daily drama we watch on tv?"
"Wahh..Really? Usually the person did that was because of rejection or revenge.."
"He look so pitiful that i decided to help him.."
"Was the guy called yo..something..ahh yoseob is it?" said the another doctor.
"Yes yes. Yoseob." Hyunseung eyes widen and has his palm covered his mouth..he need to talk to yoseob as soon as possible. Forgetting all about his pregnancy.
 
Hyunseung banged the door to the dorm,
"Yoseob! Where yoseob?" he said towards kikwang,
"Why why why? He's not here..he's up on the rooftop..taking in some fresh air.." replied kikwang. Hyunseung left the house again..he went up to the rooftop.
Yoseob watch the cars passing by one by one below him, he even heard car horns and children shouting..
 
*flashback*
"I need the doctor now! Doctor!!" said doojoon. Yoseob heard him..he opened his eyes slowly looking at the guy that is carrying him and he slowly fainted back.
"Thankfully the patience has nothing serious on him..We managed to let out all the water that's is inside him." said the doc, yoseob opened up his eyes,
"Doc.."
"Ouh you are awake? Feeling okay?" said the doc..
"I've got a request to make.." said yoseob whispering to the doctor,
"Tell me about it son.." said the kind doc..
"Could you tell them a bad news..help me say to them that i lost some memories. Please..." said yoseob faintly.
"Why would you want to tell them a bad news?" said the doctor.
"Please..." thats what yoseob replied to him.
 
"Ouh I remember during one of my birthday..You wanted to surprise me but you carelessly left a big hint and i seem to caught up with it, so when you suprised me..you were so shocked as to why I don't have any expression at all...then you gave this cute pout of yours for 1 week and you didn't even talked to me." said doojoon laughing as he remembered that moment. Yoseob thought to himself,
"He remembered..why is he so kind towards me? Doesn't he hate me?? What is this feeling again i'm feeling?! No no! I not suppose to fell in love with him again. He's not straight Yang Yoseob! Forget about it!
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
"Yoseob ah!!" yoseob went back to reality. He was shocked at the angry tone. He turned around to see a stomping hyunseung coming towards him.
"Why did you do that?!" said hyunseung.
"Did what?" said yoseob really not knowing what hyunseung is talking about.
"I went to the hospital today for a checkup and when i wanted to leave i heard your doctor conversation..Why did you even think of doing that?" hyunseung said in one breath. Yoseob took the words in his brain one by one before he finally realized what's hyunseung was talking about.
"You don't need to know." said yoseob not in contact with hyunseung eyes.
"I don't need to know? I got the right to know~" replied hyunseung.
"I'm confused as it is seung. I don't understand why is he treating me so well..when he was the one that rejected me. Shouted at me. What i don't understand is that..Why would he saved me. Why don't he just leave me alone and let me die!" yoseob shouted.
"Yoseob.." Hyunseung hold one of yoseob hand,
"Doojoon is actually gay..he lied to you because..He don't know how to make you happy. And he is scared of the negative remarks..if people find out about you and him. Easy to say..he is not ready seob ah.." Yoseob look at hyunseung with a confused look.
"He didn't realized that he was very harsh on you and he didn't expect that you will attempt suicide on yourself..he wanted to find you..confess to you..but you were standing at the edge of the cliff. He was late.." Hyunseung look in yoseob eyes, he saw tears forming. He hugged yoseob and he finally teared.
Kikwang covered his mouth with his hands. He heard eveything..
 
"Yes! Thats what i heard!!" said kikwang towards dongwoon,eyes as wide as possible..
"Wahhhh..And your instinct is right after all.." replied dongwoon,
"I don't know what yoseob had planned but he is very clever..." kikwang snuggle closely with dongwoon.
"Just leave this to yoseob hyung okay? He will came out with his own solution." dongwoon kissed kikwang forehead.
 
"You heard the doctors talked..wah..yoseob..wahhhh...I mean why would he lied to us too?!" said junhyung can't believe what hyunseung just told him.
"I was so shocked..I was really speechless and angry at yoseob...but after yoseob tell me everything..I just find yoseob feelings is really honest..I just don't  know why things would turned complicated with them.." said hyunseung sitting at the edge of the bed, junhyung was beside him with only a towel covering his bottom half. There was awkward silence when,
"Ouh yahh..You went to the doctors today..What did the doctor say? Are you alright?" said junhyung curiously, Hyunseung eyes came in contact with him, he then took one of junhyung hand and placed it right at his tummy, junhyung look at his tummy confusingly
"Whyy? Are you hungry..?" junhyung asked dumbly,
"No silly!" Hyunseung chuckled..He then make circles on his tummy with junhyung hand. Junhyung again look at him confusingly..
"Why..What's with your tummy? Are you sick there or..." Junhyung eyes widened..He look at the smiling hyunseung and down back at his tummy and up back to his lover face.
"Omg..omg..omg!!" Hyunseung can't help it but laugh..he just wished there was a cam rec right now. Junhyung face now was priceless!
"Yes. Yes. Yesss!!" hyunseung replied smiling widely..
"Omg!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!" Junhyung carried hyunseung bridal style and spins him around..Hyunseung can't help it but laugh at his boyfriend action, dongwoon and kikwang heard the loud shout and came in junseung room without knocking but they did not expected,
"Hyung?! What happen?! Huh!! HYUNG!! Your towel!! Aishh!" dongwoon closed junseung room door back. Junhyung let hyunseung go and grabbed his fallen towel to cover his bottom half back. Hyunseung was laughing so hard that he can't stop laughing. Dongwoon look at kikwang with a disgusted look and after a few seconds they started to laugh. Their laughed made doojoon and yoseob to get out of their rooms,
"What's so funny?" said doojoon.
"Yes..what's with the noise" followed yoseob.
"Hyung! You miss the funniest scene just now.." said dongwoon. The junseung couple went out of their room and suprisingly..junhyung is not anymore.
"It's not funny okay" said junhyung. The kiwoon started to laugh back and that made doojoon and yoseob confuse.
"Anyway we got good news~" said junhyung.
"what??" the rest said in unisono.
"My seungie here is pregnant!!" said junhyung excitedly.
"OMG!! Congratulation!!" said kikwang hugging hyunseung...and soon few seconds later all of them hug together, doojoon miss it so much. He miss this.
 
 
A/N: The clever comments that i got! How do you guys even know that yoseob is faking out about his memories? Smart reader i got here!! I love you guys!!