I blushed..

Suicide Confession (Sequel~!)

 

"Doojoon ah...doojoon!" junhyung grab hold of doojoon arm and spinned him around, doojoon was crying.
'He don't remember me at all. I really deserved this." said doojoon towards the floor. Junhyung hugged him,
"It's not your fault..maybe this is one of the obstacle..." junhyung patted doojoon back,
"Be patience. Do your best to make him remember you. You can do this.." continued junhyung.
 
"You don't really remember him?" said kikwang,
"No..How many times must i say..this is my first meeting with that..doo..doo what?"
"Yoon Doojoon hyung." replied dongwoon.
"The doctor warn us that you might lost one of your memories..i think that it is." said hyunseung,
"I lost my memories? Why?" 
"Like i said you tried to commit suicide and that person you can't remember saved you. He was the one whom bring you here..look at this.." kikwang showed yoseob his phone wallpaper..
"Ouhh that person..Why can't i remember this picture.."
"This is beast. Beast is a six member group. Although we had retired..we still lived together and contact with our b2utys."
"B2utys~ I remember them..but i don't really remember doojoon..ahh..my head hurts!" said yoseob.
"Alright we are gonna go home and let you rest..don't force yourself to remember." said hyunseung.
"Get well soon hyung.." said dongwoon in a sad tone.
 
2 weeks later,
 
Yoseob was in doojoon car.. Doojoon insisted on picking him up,
"I'm sorry if i can't remember you..I'm trying my best to remember you but i just can't..I'm really sorry" yoseob break the awkward silence,
"Hey..don't be sorry..I just think that i deserved this.."
"You deserved this? Why?"
"Well you commiting suicide is basically my fault..I will make up to this.." yoseob gave a confused look at doojoon..
"Me? Wanting to commit suicide was your fault?" said yoseob..
"When you are ready..I will tell you the whole story..We have reached.." said doojoon leaving the car.
 
Later at night,
 
Yoseob was in his room, flipping through the BEAST photo album. In BEAST the couples were kikwang and dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung. They had their own rooms..so they are stuck together.
"Doojoon shi..Tell me more about you?" said yoseob closing the photobook. Doojoon was playing handphone games, he was shocked at the sudden question.
"Uhm..What do you wanna know?" replied doojoon.
"Anything? Maybe it can help me with my memories."
"Well..during our trainee days..we were very close. Everywhere I go there will be you and everywhere you go there will be me. During our dance pratice..the dance teacher never fail will pair me up with you. They said that we got a lot of chemistry." said doojoon letting out a small laugh. Yoseob smile..
"Again? Anymore..?"
"Ouh I remember during one of my birthday..You wanted to surprise me but you carelessly left a big hint and i seem to caught up with it, so when you suprised me..you were so shocked as to why I don't have any expression at all...then you gave this cute pout of yours for 1 week and you didn't even talked to me." said doojoon laughing as he remembered that moment.
"I wanted to know about you but you are talking about me..so bad?~" pout yoseob.
"See see! Thats the pout that you always do. I miss that." Doojoon stand up and pinched yoseob cheeks. Yoseob got a light blushed on both of his cheeks but too light that doojoon can't see it.
"We will talk about me tomorrow..now let's go to bed..i'm tired." said doojoon setting comfortably in his own bed.
"Goodnight seob ah~" said doojoon
"Goodnight doojoon-shi~" yoseob drifted to sleep with a smile plastered on his face.
 
"It was really unexpected that things turned out like this for doojoon hyung and yoseob hyung.." said dongwoon eyes glued to their bedroom tv.
"Unexpected right? And the funny thing is that yoseob lost his memories about doojoon.." said kikwang, dongwoon this time fixed his eyes on kikwang.
"What do you mean funny?"
"I mean that he could lost memories about us but instead he only lost memories about doojoon. I just find it funny...i feel like he planned this."
"Aish..Kiki..that's bad of you to say that. Didn't the doctor says that the memories he may lost could be big or small and after all the fight was his last memories about doojoon. Maybe his brains..don't want doojoon anymore..or maybe god planned this for them." said dongwoon this time eyes back on the tv.
 
 
"Seungie..I miss cuddling you.." said junhyung cutely..
"Are you acting cutely with me?" chuckled hyunseung as he pinched junhyung cheeks.
"Don't you miss me?" said junhyung pouting.
"Ouhh...Now you are pouting..Ahh what happen to my junnie? You are not my junnie.." said hyunseung jokingly..
"Tsk..You hurt my little heart over here..pfft." junhyung let go of hyunseung and started giving his back towards him.
"Aww is my junnie getting emotional?" Hyunseung hugged junhyung back..
"Hmpphh~"
"Aww..Of course i miss you baby. I miss you very much..and you being like this..is making me falling head over heels again~" hyunseung played with junhyung hairs. Junhyung turned and pinned hyunseung down,
"Aww really? I love you baby.." Junhyung started to kiss hyunseung forehead and then he move down to his cheeks, followed by his necks. Hyunseung moaned sweetly in junhyung ears and that made junhyung . He then slowly put his hands under hyunseung shirt, he kissed hyunseung passionately on the lips. The longer the kiss..the louder the moan hyunseung made and basically they had . The kiwoon couple had their ears covered and doojoon and yoseob heard nothing at all. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Three update in a row~! Tell me tell me now you loved me! Heheheheh! *big hug*! Throw hearts to you guys!!