STUPID THOUGHTS NO. 2

TWO STUPID THOUGHTS

It is almost 11 in the evening and my mind is still actively bothering me of this confession stuff.

 

I told her yesterday that I’m falling for my so called Princess which she’s not aware that it is exactly her but the truth is, since before Luna introduced me to her, I had fell in love with her for the first time. But since I am that coward to tell her, it took almost 1 years and a half before I finally decide to confess on her. And tomorrow is going to be a big day for me. I’ve planned of this before but seem that everything has just wiped out.

 

I should confess to her immediately or else I might loose her forever.

 

And I want it to be special.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m facing in front of my laptop for couple of hours and still her instinct gorgeousness bothers me around. When her name appeared online in my MSN messenger, my hands reflexively type the words I usually send her when my favorite part of the night comes which is about to happen right now.  

 

 

[Amber: Hey there pretty! Wassup? :)]

 

Damn. That’s all you can say Amber? Waasup? And with that smiling emoticon in the end. Didn’t even tell her how “Good Evening”. Aisssh! Pabo~

 

BUT she didn’t reply straightaway. Most of the time, when I initiated to send her an online message, she would just reply as fast as lightning. And in times like this, I wonder if she is already sleeping or busy doing her homework.

 

[Amber: Hey you there?]

 

I sent another message to her, assuring if she would reply tis time and in case she will not, I’ll just continue figuring out myself a way of how to do my confession tomorrow. I leaned back of my chair and stared on the ceiling.

 

“Ding!”

 

I hurriedly leaned forward when I heard that very familiar sound; indicates that she reply to my message.

 

[Krystal: Oh hey! Yes I’m here ^__^ what’s new? :) ]

 

 

Finally. It was her. My chest suddenly pumped on a state how it usually pumps every time I am with her and when I see her attractive face. She replied with those very cheerful words. Just grinning while seeing her profile picture appears on the screen. A selca of her which was taken on her birthday celebration at Luna’s house last week. She doesn’t wear any thick make up but she looks pretty fresh on that picture. Wearing that white dress made her more alluring. God! What more can I ask for? She’s just oh-so-perfect.

 

And talking about her birthday celebration held last week, I remember when we slept together in a room and suddenly her very loud snore woke me up. But instead of getting irritated, I fell for her for the hundredth time when I saw her sleeping like a real princess. Didn’t even care if she snores that loud. I love her and I should accept all her flaws.

 

[Amber: I thought you left your computer while snoring so loud that I could even hear it from there. =D]

 

I joked. Just to keep the conversation alive. And I imagine how she would react of what I’ve said.

 

[Krystal: Yaaaah! I don’t snore. >.< ]

 

That is actually what you don’t know my Princess. Ha-ha-ha. You snore like there’s no tomorrow. But don’t worry, you’re still cute baby!

 

Baby? Did I just call her baby? Are you kidding your self Amber? She is not even aware that you’re in love with her for ages and you even have the guts to call her baby. You’re such an assumer Amber.

 

[Amber: Fine! Then you’re not. :) By the way, I need your help again. :| ]

 

Oh crap! Did I actually ask for her help? Then what am I going to ask her?

 

Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

 

What’s happening to me? Is this really what it feels like when you are about to tell someone that you love her? What more if I am already standing in front of her. I hope words can still come out from my mouth.

 

[Krystal: The handsome one out there already asked for my help. I guess I couldn’t refuse anymore. Anyway, what is the problem boss? :o]

 

I grinned after reading that word “handsome”. Do I really look handsome in her eyes? I bet she was just joking around. BUT still, I couldn’t help but giggling here by myself. And why calling me boss when I wanted to call her as well that way someday. All I wanted is to stop calling her my “Dr. Love” when all of the advices she has given me were actually I am applying on her. I guess she’s just that obscure to not realize that everything I do is just for her.

 

“Ching-a-ling! Ching-a-ling!” My phone’s ringtone suddenly made me back from the reality. I checked my phone and I just received an SMS.

 

It was from Luna; the person whom I am thankful for the most. She introduced me Krystal. And if it’s not because of her, my life would have been so boring until now.

 

[Eonnie-yah…Guess you’re talking to Krys now. Just remember what I’ve told you. Just do anything she desires. Once she saw you are giving great efforts, she will definitely accept you. It would be more special when you surprise her. Since she doesn’t even aware of your secret. You can do that! Fighting! ^___^ 

 

 

PS: First thing to do is to ask her about how you would confess to your so-called “Princess”. :)  

 

Luna.]

 

 

 

 

YES! She’s absolutely right. You’re such a heaven sent Luna-ssi! I should ask her directly about this.

 

 

[Amber: Uhhm. I’m planning to confess on her tomorrow. What do you think is the best way to do so that she can’t refuse me? :)]

 

[Krystal: Are you sure you’re going to confess to her that fast? What if she rejects you because of surprise?]

 

Rejection.

 

And that’s the word. That’s what I am afraid of; being rejected by you. That’s why I am asking these directly from you. In know, this is what you can call foolishness but, if you would just tell me what to do, I will definitely grant it. Rejected or not, I should at least try. Try for us.

 

 

[Amber: Uhhhm… Yes. I was thinking if I won’t do this immediately, I’m afraid I might loose her forever. She’s just everything I have. She’s just the only one I want… :(((((]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And now I’m getting nervous. Maybe she’s already tired of having business with me. I’m sorry Krys for always giving you a hard time. Sorry for always asking these and those on you. BUT if only you have an idea that I’m just doing this because I’m scared.

 

Scared that whatever I do something that opposes your perception, my Princess might get turn off on me. That’s why I keep asking advices from you directly. I wanted to hear everything straightaway from you. Everything you want and everything that you wanted to happen. If you’re tired enough of these, please forgive me. BUT this will be the last time I would ask you for your help. Because probably tomorrow, it’s either we might get to start of something new together or might have been get cursed buy you. I’m afraid that you won’t accept me Krys. So please, you should at least inform me what to do. This is the only way I could ever think for now.

 

[Amber: Krys? Still there? I beg you, please help me this time. I promise that this will be the last time to ask for your help and call you my “Dr. Love”. Just this last time Krys… T___T]

 

Yes.

 

Because, I have been dreaming of calling you “My Princess” someday and not with that Dr. Love or Dr. Something.

 

 

 

So now what Krys? You’re killing me while waiting for your death defying replies.

 

 

 

 

“Ding!”

 

 

 

 

[Krystal: Okay… I’ll help you for just one last time…]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Krystal: For the very last time…]

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================

AN: Sorry or the cliffhanger. I was thinking if I will just end everything from in 2 chapters or if someone will request, I will add another chapter to finish this with a happy ending. lol. BTW, sorry for the wrong grammars not that good in English though and tell me if there are corrections. :D