Exo K's Suho

KPOP Scenarios

*I had heard First Flight Home by Jake Miller and instantly fell in love with it! ^^ If you haven’t heard it, I definitely recommend going to listen to it! I wanted to write something based off of it and my friend recommended Suho as the subject so PLEASE ENJOY!*


Lights and buildings passed by as Suho looked out the van’s window, his head leaning against the glass, his phone resting between his thighs. He sighed silently, biting his lip as they passed by all the people. Their last concert just ended and their tour was finally over. It had been a rather long tour, lonely one too, not that he’d ever tell the others. He had to be strong; he was the leader after all. He couldn’t let the others know that he was miserable. It’s not that he didn’t love what he does, or that he doesn’t want to be in the company of the boys. He loved both, his career and his band-brothers. He just couldn’t stop himself from feeling like he was missing a part of him. Everywhere he looked he saw her smile, in his dreams and mind. He looked down to his phone in his lap, turning it on and running his finger over the screen as her picture popped up on his screen. He missed her so damn much and hated being this far away, especially this long. He felt amazing when he was by her side. He felt invincible, like nothing could ever go wrong as long as they were together. She laughed at all his stupid jokes, made food when he wasn’t paying attention to his own health, and always made sure he got sufficient sleep when he was home.  She was the perfect companion for him, they were meant to be together, forever. The boys thought it was funny how much their leader changed when she was around, but Suho couldn’t help it at all. He felt like a little boy with their first crush every time she smiled at him. Butterflies would beat inside his stomach, his heart would race, and his palms would always grow sweaty. He sighed, placing his phone back down as he looked back out the window. He wondered what she was doing right now, wondered if she would even remember what he looks like. It had been so long since they were together, since he had been able to hold her. They hadn’t really been able to talk much; time differences and all his schedules kept getting in the way. He might appear like he kept it all together, but he had his doubts. He had dream last night and didn’t want to wake up. She was there as usual, with him and within his arms. She was smiling at him, telling him she loved him and leaving kisses along his face. He woke up, smiling as he rolled over only for his heart to ache when he realized he was alone and on his own. He knew then that he had to go back home, no matter what it took. He had to reach her, no matter the cost. He felt tears prickle in the corner of his eyes as they pulled into the airport. They had all packed this morning so that they could leave immediately after the concert, at Suho’s insistence of course. He rubbed at his eyes, trying not to cry in front of s. He couldn’t cry in front of them, despite how lonely he was. He furrowed his eyebrows as he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning to see only Kyungsoo in the van. Everyone had already gotten out and went to get their bags, only Kyungsoo had stayed back with the leader. Kyungsoo smiled knowingly at him, nodding his head towards the doors.

“We’ll be home soon, hyung,” Kyungsoo said softly, getting out of the van as Suho went to follow. He unlocked his phone, opening his messages and clicking on her name. It pulled open their previous messages and he smiled sadly as he typed out the message he wanted to send.

“Hey, I’ve been gone forever… I’m coming home tonight.”

He closed his phone and stuffed it into his pocket, going to grab his bag and following the others through the gates and into the luggage drop of. He put it on the belt before following the manager onto the plane. He got to his seat, shuffling into the seat by the window and sitting down, leaning back against the seat. He felt two of the others sit beside him as he closed his eyes. His phone buzzed from the inside of his pocket and he pulled it out quickly, hoping that it was from her.

“Can’t wait, babe. I miss you~ Come home safe, Joonmyeon!”

He smiled, biting his lip as tears sprung into his eyes and he typed back quickly.

“We’ll be back together, I promise, this plane will fly. I can’t predict the weather but you know I’ll be on the first flight home. I love you, jagiya.”

“Did you really just quote a song, babe? You’re so cheesy~”

“Only for you, love~ I gotta go now, okay? Love you.”

“Love you too~”

He put his phone away, wiping the stray tears away as he smiled and bucked the seatbelt as the plane took off. He would be home within the next few hours. He couldn’t wait to get there. The first thing he was going to do when he got back home was wrap her into his arms and never let her go. He saw a couple of the boys staring at him sadly and he knew his façade was faltering. He couldn’t help it; he missed her so damn much and wanted nothing more than to be in her arms. She was the only thing that could comfort him right now. He closed his eyes, drifting to a deep sleep with her in his mind.

 

Suho awoke to someone shaking his shoulder, looking over to see Baekhyun shaking him, mumbling that the plane had landed. He nodded and got up, stretching before following them off the plane. The manager took them to get their bags before leading them to a van. He got in the front seat, feeling his heart jump into his throat as he pulled his phone out. He smiled at your picture on his phone, biting his lip as the manager told them to buckle in. They took off, driving back to the dorm and dropping the boys off before taking Suho to your house. They pulled into the driveway and he got out quickly, grabbing his bag and rushing up the porch, dropping his bag at the front as he knocked on the front door. He heard footsteps running down the stairs as if they were in a rush. He bit his lip, jumping on the balls of his feet as he heard the door squeak open and you burst through. You hit his chest, your arms wrapping around his neck as hugged him tightly, tears making their way down your cheeks. He wrapped his arms around you, burying his face against your neck. He felt liquid drop onto his shoulder and he knew that you were crying too. He took a deep shaky breath and held you tighter, pulling back to kiss your lips gently.

“J-Jagiya…” you chuckled softly, lacing your fingers into his hair, pressing your forehead against his as you saw him crying, “I’ve missed you so much, _______.”

“I’ve missed you too, Joonmyeon,” you kissed him softly, nuzzling your nose to his, “I’ve missed you so much, baby.” You felt more tears reach your eyes and you hugged him tighter.

“Hey, I know I’ve been gone forever, but I’m finally home tonight,” he sang softly, making you laugh lightly at his effort as his voice broke, “Now that I’m here, I’m never leaving your side. I told you I was coming, sorry it took so long; I was on that first flight home… I was on the first flight home.”

“So cheesy, this one is,” you said softly, kissing him several times, “But I love you just the same.”

“I don’t ever want to be away from you like that again, jagiya,” he said softly, hugging you to his chest, “It was torture.”

“Well, how about we go inside and cuddle to our hearts content, yeah?” you said softly. He nodded, keeping his arm around your waist as he picked his bag up and led you inside, smiling softly as you shut the door before placing his lips on yours again, his bag forgotten on the floor.