NU'EST Scenario: When Another Band Member Makes You Cry And He Is Angry

KPOP Scenarios

JR

“I think you should just leave him alone,” Aron said softly, “He’s been stressed with getting ready for our comeback and as the leader, he’s even more responsible. He just doesn’t need to worry about you too.”

“What? He doesn’t have to worry about me,” you argued back, “I can take care of myself.”

“No matter what, even if you told him not to, he would still worry about you,” Aron replied, “He loves you. I understand that, and you love him, even more understandable. But he doesn’t need the distractions.”

“I-I’m a distraction?” you whispered, you voice dropping as tears gathered in your eyes.

“_____, I know you’re very mature, you understand, right?” He asked, sighing as you tears started dripping down your cheeks.

“I… I understand,” you nodded, “I understand perfectly. I-I’ll leave him alone.”

“Thank you for being so understanding, _______,” Aron hugged you, despite your tears caused by him, “Maybe he can sleep well now.” The fact that he hasn’t been sleeping good and never told you made more tears form, soft sobs coming from you. You heard the door open and JR’s voice carry throughout the dorm.

“Hyung? I’m back~!” he said cheerily, smiling as he came through the door. He saw you and paused, “Oh! Jagiya, I didn’t know you’d be here! Wait…” his smile fell as he saw the tears streaking down your face, “What’s going on here? Why are you crying?”

“N-Nothing, I was just leaving,” you said, wiping your face quickly.

“Yah, don’t lie to me,” he walked over to you, gripping your arms, “I can always tell when you are lying. What happened? Who made you cry?” He saw you glance at Aron, who was looking down guiltily. “Did he make you cry?” His voice grew angry and he glared at Aron. He sat you down on the couch before storming over to Aron.

“I was just trying to help you! You’ve been stressed!” Aron said in his defense.

“What did you do!?” JR’s voice has risen to a yell, causing the other boys to enter the room.

“I… I told her to leave you,” Aron said, looking away, “She’s been a distraction.”

“She’s the only thing keeping me sane!” JR yelled back, “Did you really think you can just go and make my girlfriend cry?! Did you really think you can get away with this?!”

“Jonghyun, calm down,” you called out, “He just cares. Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t sleeping well?” He turned back to you before looking down.

“I… didn’t want to worry you,” he replied, “I didn’t want you to start avoiding me and… I didn’t want you to leave.” You got up and hugged him tightly.

“I won’t leave you,” you said into his chest, “I won’t, I promise.” He nodded and hugged you back, glaring at Aron.

“I’ll deal with you later, hyung,” he pulled you into his room, so you could take a nap with him.

Aron

You sat there quietly as they all teased you about your cooking. You know they were just kidding and you weren’t that bad of a cook but when you glanced at Aron and saw him sitting there quietly, you couldn’t help but feel sad. You assumed he would stick up for you, not sit there letting everyone ridicule you. You swallowed harshly, taking another bite and blinking away the tears. You saw Ren stop laughing and nudge Baekho who cleared his throat. You glanced at Aron and saw him clutching his chopsticks in one hand and the napkin in the other. You felt more tears surface and laid your utensils down, pushing the chair back and darting into the kitchen. You heard a slam as a chair fell.

“What were you all thinking?” you heard Aron ground out.

“H-Hyung,” Baekho spoke softly.

“Don’t hyung me,” he said with hostility in his voice, “You all know what you were doing but you continued to do it.”

“Hyung, we didn’t know she’d react like that,” Ren mumbled. You heard another slam.

“You should have pushed it that far!” you heard him yell, “Now look what you did. You made her cry! You know what? Go into the living room. I can’t look at you all right now.” You heard angry footsteps come into the kitchen and Aron kneeled in front of you. When he talked, his voice was much softer, “Baby? Hey, don’t cry. I’m here, love.” He hugged you and you buried your face into his shoulder, “Don’t listen to them, arasso? They are just dummies. Your cooking was fantastic, jagiya.”

“I-It’s just, I’m trying so hard, Aron, I really am,” you said, hugging him tightly.

“I know, baby,” he soothed, rubbing your back, “but I don’t care about that stuff, jagiya. I love you how you are, even as a bad cook.”

“Really?” you asked, burying further into his chest.

“Really, _____,” he assured you, kissing your forehead, “It doesn’t matter, so please don’t think it does.” You nodding, cuddling into his chest before he kissed your forehead, “Now, if you will excuse me for a second, darling, I’ll be right back.” He stood up and went into the living room You smiled when you heard him yelling at his band members some more.

 

Baekho

You sighed once more, falling to the ground in disappointment. You’ve been practicing for this since Baekho had asked you four weeks ago and had barely made any progress. He asked you to their company’s spring party, wanting to flaunt you in front of everyone. You wanted to impress him and show him you were willing to learn to dance for him but it wasn’t going as you had expected. Ren sat down beside you, sighing along with you. You had asked him to help you in secret and had been since been meeting up with him before their practices.

“Why don’t you just give up?” Ren cut in, grabbing a water bottle, “It’s clear you won’t get this down.” You felt tears surface, knowing his words were true. When it came to dancing, you had two left feet. But you didn’t want to just give up, feeling as though it would be like giving up on Baekho, something that you wouldn’t do. Ren saw the tears and handed you the water, “Just tell him what you are feeling, _____, he’ll understand.” At that moment you heard a door slam and an arm pull you up and into someone’s chest.

“Why is she crying?” Baekho asked Ren angrily, “What the hell did you do, Minki?” Ren looked at you before walking out without a word, “What is wrong, ____?”

“Baekho,” you began, wiping your eyes, “Don’t be mad at Ren, it was my fault.”

“What’s your fault?” he asked and you could hear the apprehension in his voice.

“I just wanted to impress you,” you began, “but I can’t get it right.”

“Get what right, baby?” he brushed your hair behind your ear as he asked.

“I wanted to dance with you… At the spring party,” you began, “but I can’t dance right.”

“Baby,” he chuckled, kissing your forehead, “You don’t have to do this. I don’t care if you can dance or not.”

“But I wanted to impress you…” you began again.

“I don’t need you to dance to impress me, ____. Just having you’re love is enough,” he smiled softly at you and you started blushing, “How about we try it together, mm?” You nodded as he started to walk over to turn on music, smiling after him.

 

Minhyun

You covered your mouth, laughing as they continued on arguing in your house. Baekho and Ren were arguing over what to watch and had taken up to insulting each other as their plan. You sat with Aron and JR, watching the two other bicker.  You saw Baekho glaring at Ren as Ren started to reach for a pillow.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Baekho ground out, grabbing one from the other couch. Your eyes widened when you realized your mother’s crystal was out. You stood up and shot between them.

“Guys, don’t do that in here,” you said, your arms reaching out to grab the pillows.

“Stay out of this, ______,” Baekho said, stepping forward and ripping the pillow out of your reach.

“Yeah, stay out of this,” Ren said, swing his pillow towards Baekho. You ducked as Baekho swung his, hitting a crystal bowl your mother had given to you before you had left home to come to Seoul. Your eyes widened and everything moved in slow motion. Tears sprang to your eyes as you dived, trying to catch it before it hit the ground. You fingers barely grazed the bowl, slowing its fall, but not in time to stop it. It hit the ground and broke in half. You fell to the ground in a heap, hands falling to your side as you stared emptily at the broken memento. The two boys froze, turning towards the sound to find you with tears in your eyes. JR stood up, clearing his throat.

“_____…” he began as a choked sob escaped your throat. You gathered the broken bowl in your hands, clutching it to your chest as the tears continued to roll. You heard a door open and figured it was Minhyun coming back from the store. He walked into the living room, smiling with a bag in his arms when he stopped. He looked and saw you on the floor, clutching glass to your chest with Baekho and Ren standing above you with pillows hanging limply at their side. He clenched his jaw and dropped the bag instantly, stalking over to your huddled form, an air about him that was dark, one not to be messed with. He looked down at you before glaring at the two that were not huddled together, fearing his wraith.

“Hyung, w-we didn’t mean to…” Ren began quietly.

“Shut up.” He said, anger in his voice, “What happened here?”

“Minhyun, just breath for a second,” Baekho began.

“Don’t tell me to breath, hyung,” Minhyun turned his glare towards Baekho, “I walk in to see my girlfriend on the ground crying, over a precious memento, a precious memory, that suddenly was broken. You two are standing over here with pillow in your hands.” His voice grew even darker. You wiped your eyes and turned slightly towards him, “Tell me what happened. Now.

“Well he wanted to watch…” Ren said.

“And he was arguing with…” Baekho sighed, “We got angry at each other.”

“And we accidently hit the bowl,” Ren finished, “We’re sorry.”

“Sorry? You think sorry will make everything better!? Sorry won’t cut it!” his voice grew louder with every word. You finally wiped your eyes and reached out a hand, tugging on Minhyun’s sleeve, “Sorry won’t do this time!”

“M-Minhyun,” you called softly, pulling on his sleeve again. He looked towards you and crouched, caressing your cheek, “Don’t yell. Please?”

“But they…” he stopped arguing when he saw the broken look on your face.

“It was an accident, Minhyun,” you said, “I forgive them. Just… Please don’t yell, Minhyun.” He sighed before grabbing the crystal pieces from you, wrapping one arm around your waist and pulling you up.

“I think it’s best if you all just leave now,” Minhyun said flatly, glaring at the boys again. They nodded and headed out the door, muttering a soft apology and farewell, “I’ll find a way to fix this, mm? Don’t be sad, jagiya.”

“I’ll be okay, Minhyun, just come cuddle with me?” you asked, tugging him towards the couch. He sat on the couch and pulled you into his lap, resting your head on his shoulder and wrapping his arms around your form.

“Of course, baby,” he said, setting the crystal down before leaning back into the couch and kissing your forehead, “I’m always here for you, jagiya.”

 

Ren

You felt tears fill your eyes immediately at how perfect he looked in Not Over You. You loved Ren so much and you always wondered how you managed to snag his affection. You saw Baekho glance over, doing a double take.

“Why are you crying? I mean, it’s a moving song, but it’s not that sad!” he started freaking out, looking around for tissues. You sobbed more as it switched to him washing his face. He really was the most beautiful man you’ve ever seen, but that wasn’t what made you fall in love with him. At first, you warded off his affections, nervous about dating an idol. But he still persisted, not going to lose this challenge you set for him. You sniffled, wiping at your eyes roughly. Baekho finally found tissues and shoved them at you. You pushed them away and turned towards the couch, burying your face into the cushions, “Aish… He’ll be mad if he sees you upset, come on ______.” You heard the door open and footsteps head to the kitchen, “Eh, he’s home. Oh gosh, ____, please stop crying.” He looked like he was about to start freaking out. You saw heard the footsteps get closer and Baekho took in a deep breath.

“_____?” you heard his voice and turned towards him, bursting into fresh tears.

“M-Minki…” you said through your sobs. You saw him glance at Baekho before turning back to you.

“You’re crying. Why?” he started to walk over but stopped when you rose and shot yourself into him arms. You felt him arms wrap around your frame and his lips brush over your forehead, “What’s wrong, ______? Did Baekho do something to upset you?”

“I told you he would assume that,” Baekho whined from behind.

“N-no,” you sobbed softly, “He didn’t do anything, Minki.”

“Then what’s wrong, baby,” he asked softly, gesturing to Baekho to leave. He glanced at the computer screen before chuckling, “You’re crying over that again?”

“You’re just so beautiful, Minki,” you sniffled, “You’re so perfect and I’m so plain.”

“Hey, what did I tell you about saying that in front of me?” he reminded you sternly, “You are perfect, baby. You’re perfect to and for me. I only want you, arasso?”

“Arasso~” you smiled softly as he wiped away your tears.

“Now, why don’t we watch Action and you can spazz over how good we all looked, mmm?” he smiled, pulling you to the couch, sitting down and pulling you into his lap.

“You’re right~ Aron looked great~” you smiled, teasing him. He looked at you dryly causing you to kiss him gently, “But no one looked better than you, Minki.”

“That’s right,” he smirked, turning the video on.