Exo M's Luhan

KPOP Scenarios

You ran down the hallway, rushing to get to class. You had missed your bus and had to beg your older brother to drive you to school, then you tripped when you were getting out of the car, lighting scraping your palm. You heard the bell ring and you rushed to the classroom faster. You ran into the room, stopping quickly to apologize to the teacher before rushing to your seat. You smiled at your seatmate before sitting down. Your seatmate, Luhan, was somewhat of a distraction. He had been in your grade for the last two years and had been in most of your classes. You two barely talked, but it didn’t stop you from having a crush on him. He had the cutest smile you’ve ever seen and when he did smile, his eyes lit up. He sometimes had a child-like wonder when it came to new things, but that didn’t take away from the fact that he was very handsome. The teacher pulled you from your thoughts, telling the class to get their books out. You reached into you bag, feeling for your book. You froze, quickly pulling your phone out and texting your brother.

Is my book at home?

Uh, your history book? Yeah.

You swore under your breath and cursed yourself for forgetting your book. You must have looked upset because you felt Luhan’s hand on your shoulder.

“Y-You okay?” you heard him stutter out.

“I’m okay,” you smiled softly at him before sighing, “It’s just… I was late this morning and forgot my book at home.”

“I… Uh… I can share mine… if you want?” he blushed, pushing his book over towards you slightly.

“Are you sure? I mean, you don’t have to,” you opposed.

“I’m sure,” he blinked at you widely and you had to stop yourself from squealing and blushing from how adorable he looked.

“Okay,” you replied, scooting your chair closer, causing him to flush red, “Are you okay?”

“I… I’m fine,” he replied, his voice cracking slightly. You smiled slightly as the teacher began the lesson. You couldn’t focus with Luhan this close to you. His body felt like he was radiating heat and all you wanted to do was reach out and touch him. You could see him glancing at you every so often before quickly looking away and it got you to wondering.

‘Does he like me too? Oh no. What do I do? Should I tell him? But what if I’m wrong?’ You tried not to be phased by his presence but he was the only thing on your mind.

You were pulled from your thoughts when the bell rang, signaling the class was over. You looked over to see Luhan shoving his book in his bag before turning back to you and standing up.

“W-What are you doing right now?” he asked as you stood up, grabbing your bag.

“Uh, my next class isn’t for another three hours,” you replied, “So, probably just hanging around campus.”

“D-Do you…” he swallowed harshly, biting his lip.

“What?” you asked nervously.

“Would you… l-like to get something to drink?” he asked. Your eyes widened in shock as he continued on quickly, “I know this place around the corner. Their coffee is really good. I mean, you don’t have to. Ah… n-never mind.” He scratched the back of his neck before turning away from you.

“I want to,” you called out quickly. He turned around quickly, shocked.

“W-What?” he asked.

“I… I want to,” you smiled and looked down, “I would love to.”

“O-Oh… Okay,” he smiled nervously, “L-Let’s go then.” You followed him out the door and walked beside him to the coffee shop he mentioned. You both ordered before finding a table in the back, “So…” he looked away, fiddling with his hands.

“How’s school going?” you asked, trying to start a conversation.

“School? Good, I guess,” he said quietly, “Y-You?”

“Good,” you smiled, “I… Aren’t you in some kind of local band?”

“Huh? Oh… Y-yeah,” he replied.

“And how’s that going?” you asked.

“G-Great,” he replied, looking up at you, “It’s going really well. We just got a new member, he’s the youngest, and now we’re up to six. I think that’s as many as we’ll go, though.” You smiled as you saw his face light up at the mention of music. The coffee arrived and you both just began small-talking. When it was time to leave he paid before you could.

“You didn’t have to do that, Luhan,” you commented as you walked out the door.

“I know,” he mumbled, looking at his hands, “but I wanted to.” You walked beside each other until you arrived at your building.

“Well, this is me,” you replied, gesturing to your right.

“Ah, okay,” he seemed a bit down and you didn’t really want to leave.

“I… I had a good time, Luhan,” you spoke up.

“I did too, _____,” he smiled shyly at you. He looked really nervous before he opened his mouth again, “_-______, I… I have a confession to make.”

“What is it?” you asked, stepping closer.

“I… ______,” he swallowed harshly, “I like you. I mean… I like you a lot.” Your eyes widened at his confession, “I have for a while… I was just too n-nervous to talk to you.” You stood there in shock and he started to get nervous, “S-Say something. Anything…”

“Luhan…” you began, a smile starting to grace your face.

“I get it. Y-You don’t feel the same way,” he looked down, his eyes started to water, “I-I’ll just be going now.” You eyes widen before you reached out and grabbed his face between your hands. You pressed your lips against his quickly before pulling away.

“I have to get to class but…” you smiled, looking at the ground, “I get out at 5… i-if you want to pick me up…?”

“Huh? Oh! O-Of course,” he mumbled out, “I… I-I’ll be here.” You smiled before walking to the door, “Wait! D-Does this mean you like me too?”

“Luhan…” you smirked before turning towards him, “You’ll just have to see.” You laughed softly before turning around and going in, faintly hearing his shouts behind the closed door.

“YAH! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? DON’T WALK AWA…”