Charity Project

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

 

Warning: content don't read if you don't ship


Jong kook was whistling happily, as he reached his apartment. He had received a text from Gwang soo that the younger man will spend the night at his apartment. He balanced Gwang soo’s favorite cake in one hand while the other entered the code to let himself in.

Jong kook’s smile dropped at the scene that greeted him. Gwang soo was running around and dumping his clothes in the middle of the living room. The younger one didn’t even notice that Jong kook was already there and just continued to move with an exasperated expression.

Jong kook cleared his throat but Gwang soo ignored him.

“Umm Gwang soo-yah, what are you doing?” Gwang soo finally realized that he was there but after a quick glance, he just continued on his task. Jong kook crossed his arms and sat on a chair watching his boyfriend in amusement. He should be annoyed that he was being ignored but the expression Gwang soo has was amusing to watch.

“Are you really going to ignore me? Do you want your hyung to be unable to go out because I don’t have anything to wear? Or would you rather have me go out ?” The word made Gwang soo a furious shade of red, he stopped walking and tossed a V-neck shirt to Jong kook that the tiger caught easily.

“Hyung this is my charity project.”

“You’re donating my clothes?” Jong kook said wondering if he should laugh or take it seriously. “Why?”

“Because… I don’t like it. I can’t let you wear these things anymore.” Jong kook stood up and ed his coat. He walked towards Gwang soo, eyeing the pile of garments. The taller one swallowed hard as he tried to look away but failed. The tightness of Jong kook’s suit accentuated the older man's mouth-watering body and it was very distracting.

“This is why… I don’t like seeing them drooling all over you and it was as if… you sort of enjoy it. I don’t like your v-necks, your tight shorts, your skinny jeans, the way you leave the first three buttons your shirts undone. It really seemed like… as if you want to flaunt your muscles all over the world. And you don’t even realize how many erts out there feast on it.” Giraffe gulped but continued his tirade when Jong kook didn’t say a word. “I watched the latest episode just now and I saw comments of people talking about your crotch and I didn’t like it. Why did you have to wear those things.” Giraffe was panting when he finished his rants and Jong kook tried his best not to chuckle at Gwang soo’s adorable jealousy.

“I especially hate that suit you’re wearing and you have to show your abs like that when you’re supposed to be singing. And I haven’t forgotten when you flashed your wet abs in the pool –“

“You once stripped me yourself in running man Gwang soo-yah, it was funny.” Gwang soo flinched as his hyung traced a finger on his arm. “That was different hyung… I was funny, you were… hot. I, we weren’t… yet.” Gwang soo shivered at the memory of that day. After filming, Jong kook cornered him at the dressing room and that’s when things started between them.

 

 

“Yah Gwang soo did you really have to do that? I was freezing!” it was indeed cold since it’s almost winter but Gwang soo can’t feel it. He was just staring at Jong kook’s chest that had been taunting him ever since that morning. He can still see the exposed skin from above because of his height. As usual, Jong kook’s shirt was ed and was revealing too much. He didn’t even know why he was staring or why beads of sweat dotted his forehead.

“Gwang soo!” The giraffe blinked, Jong kook was too close and he can see it clearly. He swallowed but the weird feeling wouldn’t go away. “Hyung…”

“Tell me, what’s really your problem? I won’t get mad. Be honest with me.”

“Umm” the giraffe sighed and closed his eyes before finally admitting the embarrassing thoughts in his head. “I was bothered… your chest, please cover it.” he croaked and waited. Then he felt his hyung’s grip loosen but still he didn’t dare open his eyes. He heard a chuckle and slowly he opened his eyes. Jong kook was laughing and blushing?

“Hyung I’m sorry, that was inappropriate, I should...”

“Gwang soo, umm, so you… like what you see?” Gwang soo was surprised to witness Jong kook fiddling with his fingers. He was looking down and had a tinge of red on his cheeks. It made him look so not like the hyung he knows.

“Hyung…” Then Gwang soo braved up and pulled the muscled man to him. “I really wanted to touch. It’s telling me to touch. Please let me” He placed a palm on the older man’s chest when he heard no protests and smiled when he felt the firm muscles ripple. Jong kook sighed parting his lips slightly as he looked up at Gwang soo.

“Gwang soo…”

“I also want… this.” Gwang soo lowered his head to Jong kook’s and sought the commander’s lips.

 

 

“Gwang soo, yah! Are you really going to let me freeze ?” Gwang soo blinked and came back to his senses. Jong kook was looking at him intensely, his eyes dark with lust and amusement. “Okay, I know you did it for the fans, but… but I’m j-jealous. I’ll make you wear proper clothes from now on. I won’t let the others –”

“Do what you want with these clothes. As long as I have you, I’m happy. And warm…”

“Hyung are you trying to convince me to stop doing this? Because it won’t work and if they don’t want these things I’ll just burn them.”

“I’m just saying the truth… and you told me this suit also makes you bothered?” Jong kook smirked as he traced his fingers on his own body, from his neck to the hem of his shirt. He darted his tongue to wet his dry lips, pleased to hear a gasp echo in the apartment. “Then we have to do something with this outfit… I can’t have you sulking like this.” Jong kook slowly took off his coat making sure Gwang soo can see every muscle stretch and flex. He eyed the younger man’s crotch and was pleased to see him straining. He was about to his shirt but Gwang soo stopped him.

“Hyung, can you,” he swallowed, his voice was hoarse and thick. “Do what you did in that show… start ing at the end.” Jong kook chuckled and complied. Taking his time, he ed the farthest button first. Then the next one and another one until his abs was exposed. Gwang soo walked towards him, touching the exposed skin. The older one bit his lips but was unable to suppress a growl.

The giraffe abandoned all thoughts of charity as he pulled Jong kook and crashed his lips to him, sending both of them crashing on the pile of clothes. Gwang soo grinded his lower body against Jong kook’s, making both of them moan.

“Gwang soo…” Jong kook tugged at Gwang soo’s shirt. “Let’s also donate this, you don’t need it anymore.”

“But hyung I haven’t brought change –”

“Then we’ll just have to stay the whole weekend. We’ll keep each other warm.” Gwang soo smiled and leaned closer, swiping his tongue at the commander’s earlobe. “But really hyung, no more revealing clothes. You’re mine.” Jong kook chuckled before Gwang soo’s lips silenced him.


I got special fondness over this ship because I like . Please don't leave hateful comments and let everyone ship to their heart's content. :)