Chapter 7

Smile( Semi-Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Jiyong arrived in their house or maybe mansion. They slump their body on the sofa, and they heard somebody’s yelling.

 

“YAH! Krys, what happened?” Jessica wanted to laugh on what she saw.

 

“I.hate.her!!!!!! I want to rip her head off!!! Unnie I want to kill her!!” Krystal was yelling and she looked her uniform it was full of mud and flour.

 

“Then kill her Krys~” Jiyong stated and Jessica gave him a glare. Krystal was bullied by her classmate the so called Hwang Sulli, she’s just so arrogant and she wants to give Krystal a really good life in their school. So every day she bullies Krystal, and every single day they always bickering each other.

 

Flashback

 

I was walking at the hallway, and I stopped in this specific room. I opened the door then I was greeted by this semi bald man.

 

“Yes? How can I help you?” the man asked and I bowed.

 

“I’m a transferee and I belong in this class sir” I gave him my assessment form and he gave this fatherly smile.

 

“Oh! I see..get inside and choose a seat..” I smiled at him and I was scanning the room, then I saw an available seat.

 

“Then YOU got bullied in there on the spot?” Jiyong cutted Krys on her narration.

 

“Aish..Oppa I’m not done yet! May I? Continue my first day experience on that school” Jessica shook her head and she smack Jiyong head

 

“Continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter