Chapter 1

Smile( Semi-Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one knows her background. She finished her 3 Bachelors Degree, at a young age and she took her Masters Degree and then she proceeded to take her Doctorate.

She was smart and not vulnerable, at the young age she learn self defense until she learned different form of martial arts. She has a younger brother his name is Jiyong but he prefer to call him GD or G-Dragon, and a younger sister her name is Krystal or Soojung. Jiyong is their Half brother, because her father has another woman but they just separated after they had Jiyong.

She’s cold but not arrogant (sometimes she is), She’s rich, but not boastful; she’s smart but humble, quiet type of person. Their father disciplined them not to be boastful, not to be arrogant and most especially helpful. Their family has this cold aura, but when you know them they’ve warm hearts.

Jessica, GD and Krystal Returned to Korea, because their father requested too. Jessica returned to Korea, but she’s easily got bored, out of boredom she planned to enter an university again, but she’s taking arts and music, so she talked to GD.

-----Conversation ------

J: “GD, I want to study again I’m so bored~”. She sighed

GD: “Nado, It’s quite boring here and I want to study about music this time.” she nod

*sigh*

J: “I want to learn arts like painting or something, what if Appa won’t agree on this?” She asked Jiyong.

GD: “He will agree on it noona, besides we already fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter