My Best Friend

My Bestfriend

Your POV

It's Monday again so I got up and fix myself. After putting on my uniform my mom went outside my room. "Sweetie" my mom said outside the door. "Waeyeo eomma?" I asked "Junhong's here already" my mom said as I opened the door. "Jinjja? Aigoo he's getting earlier now" I said as I went down the stairs to meet up with Zelo. "Oppa! Your early today" I said as I look at the clock which says 7:10. "Of course you always complain about me being late" he said as I laughed. "Junhong-ah would you like to eat breakfast with us?" my mom asked Zelo oppa. "Nae of course eommoni" he said as I followed him to the dining table. "Aigoo look how much you've grown. You're now a high school student" my mom said as Zelo and I laughed.

"Eomma it looks like you're teasing me because I'm short and I'm in my last year in middle school" I said as I ate my pancake while Zelo oppa and my mom laughed. "Aigoo I'm not teasing you" my mom said as she patted my head. "Eat fast or you guys will be late" she said as me and Zelo oppa nodded. After 5 minutes me and zelo oppa are done eating. "Eomma/eommoni! We're going now!" me and zelo oppa said as my mom was washing the dishes. "Nae! Take care kids!" "Nae!" me and zelo oppa said as we went out and took the bus.

Zelo oppa is my long time friend. Eventhough he's 2 years older than me. We both met because my mom and his mom were bestfriends. Zelo oppa has an older brother while I have 2 older sisters. They're living by themselves already so I'm the only one who's left at home. "Puppy" Zelo oppa said as I looked at him. "Waeyeo oppa?" I asked him. He calls me puppy because he says that I look cute like a little puppy. "I'm sleepy" he says as he laid his head on my shoulder. One of the reasons why my friends think he's my boyfriend is because we do a lot of skinship with each other. To us it's normal because we're bestfriends. "Aigoo then why bother waking up early a while ago" I said as he pouted. "Ya! Don't use aegyo to me oppa" I said as he stopped and pinched my cheeks softly.

"Puppy's really cute when angry" he said as I sighed and looked at the window. I just let him sleep like that for 30 minutes. When we went down the bus he was still sleepy but he tried to walk. I quickly slapped his back to make him feel awake. "Ya!" he said as I laughed "Wake up! We're almost at school" I said as he quickly stood up and catched up with me. "Mian it's just that I didn't sleep well last night" he said as he yawned. "Wae? You can't sleep last night?" I asked as he nodded. "I was thinking about something" he said as I nodded then felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Ya! Good morning Hyunmi-ah!!" my other bestfriend Minhye said as I laughed and looked at Zelo oppa. "Aigoo annyeonghaseyo Zelo oppa" she said as she bowed and Zelo oppa did the same. When we were at school we separated ways and started class. After school Zelo oppa was not found in front of the school where we usually meet. I guess he was busy so I went home with Minhye but we have to separate ways because she takes the subway while I take the bus. As I was waiting for the bus someone covered my eyes.

"Eo?" I said as I held the hands that were covering my eyes "Zelo oppa?" I said as he removed his hands. "Aigoo where were you a while ago?" I said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. "Oppa!" I said as we both stopped and arrived at a park. He quickly grabbed my hand and went up the stairs. "Oppa..." I said as I was panting. "Don't worry puppy we're almost there" he said as he squeezed my hand as we continued walking.

We arrived at a place where we can see the sea. Zelo oppa signaled me to sit with him at the bench. "Oppa why are we here?" I asked him as I leaned my head on his shoulder while yawning. "You tired puppy?" he said as I nodded. "Ehh.. oppa hasn't answered my question" I said as I removed my head from his shoulders and sat properly. "I-I want to talk about something" zelo oppa said as he straightened his back and tries to avoid my gaze. "Sure what's it all about?" I asked as I tried to look at him. "Can you tell me" he said as I questioned him "Tell you what?" "When do you know i-if you like someone?" Zelo oppa said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Waeyeo? You like someone already?!" I said excitedly as I saw him frown. "I don't know" Zelo oppa said while shrugging his shoulders. "Ohh... that's why you're asking me" I said as he nodded. "If you like someone you feel nervous when your around her. Your heart starts beating crazily and when you do skinship like you hold hands or hug you don't want to let go that person. You will know if you like her if you always miss her when she's away" I said while looking at the sea. "I think that I really like her" he said as he held my hand and put it on his chest.

"O-oppa? What are you doing?" I said nervously. "Shh.. listen puppy" he said as I feel that his heartbeat was beating so fast. I looked at him as I saw him smiled. "You know I'm sometimes nervous when I'm around you, I always want to hold your hand" he said as he put my hand away from his chest and held it tightly. "I don't want to let you go when we hug or held hands and I always miss you when I leave your house at night and when we separate at school" he said as he smiled and looked at me waiting for my reaction.

"O-oppa... Since when did you like me?" I asked "A year already" he said "I was always unsure why I always feel like this when I'm around you" he said. "Is that why you can't sleep last night?" "Nae" he said as he looked at the sea. "It's okay if you don't like me back.. I just want to tell you that I like you. We're still best friends right?" he said as I shook my head. "No" I said as his eyes widen as he let go of my hand. "It's because I like you too since you danced and rap in front of me" I said as he smiled and held my hand again.

"Jinjja?" he asked as I nodded. "Then.." he said as he leaned his face near to mine. "May I? Take your first kiss?" he said as I closed my eyes. He leaned in and kissed my lips. After 1 hour we went back home our hands intertwined with our fingers while walking home. We were excited to tell our mothers that we're together now.

"Oppa" I said as he looked at me "Waeyeo puppy?" he said "Is eommoni at home now?" I asked as he nodded. "I think so since hyung is not at home and appa is at work" he said as I stopped walking. "Waeyeo? Nervous? Aigoo I've never seen puppy being nervous" he said as he squeezed my hand and kissed my forhead. "Don't worry, remember our moms always teases us that we would be together?" he said as I nodded. "Thanks oppa" I said as I continued walking.

After 5 minutes we were at the front of our house. I squeezed Zelo oppa's hand. "Don't worry no matter what happens I'll be here okay?" he said as I smiled and nodded. His words were sincere as it touched my heart. I nodded and put on the password as the door opened. Me and Zelo oppa were still holding hands. "Aigoo.." my mom and Zelo oppa's mom said as they were shocked that we were holding hands. I quickly let go and shouted "We're home eomma, eommoni!" me and Zelo oppa said as we removed our shoes.

"I'm changing first eomma!" I said as I went upstairs and changed my clothes. "Eomma, eommoni I'll be changing too" Zelo oppa said as he grabbed his bag and went to the bathroom. He always brings an extra shirt and pants since he would always go to our house after school. We quietly listened to our mother's conversations after changing. "Y-ya do you think they're together already?" my mom said to zelo oppa's mother. "I think so aigoo!!! I'm so happy we're going to be in laws!" zelo oppa's mom said as my mom hugged her and jumped which made me and zelo oppa laugh. Their actually happy that we're together. I coughed pretendingly as I sat at the sofa. Zelo oppa also did the same.

"So...." my mom said. "Are the two of you together already?!" she asked while smiling. I looked at Zelo's mom who was also smiling at us. I laughed as me and Zelo oppa nodded. "OMO! JINJJA?!" my mom and Zelo's mom said as Zelo oppa nodded and kissed my cheek. "Ya! Who told you to do that?!" I said as he just smiled innocently. My mom and Zelo's mom were obviously fangirling about our relationship. "Aigoo the both of you are so cute!" Zelo's mom said as I nodded. For the whole night, they continued questioning us about what happened and how we became together.

While talking with my mom and Zelo's mom, one thing still remains in my mind. 'I can't believe that my best friend would be my boyfriend now.'

________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! ^^ Sorry if this oneshot xD

Well I was supposed to make it more longer but since school is coming up,

I kinda' summarized everything especially the last part

I'm really sorry T_T

Answer this poll though xD (expected that people will vote for bad -_-)

 

LOVE U GUYS! <3

~shiro123